• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Niko_K

Smash Master
Montreal has the best "that's what she said" moments in the entire country. It's really impressive. Zaf took the cake though, no questions asked.

*Walks into house*

Mom: Be careful when you're pulling out *implying the driveway*
Zaf: THATS WHAT SHE SAID
Mom: THATS WHAT WHO SAID!!!!???????

I had a great time here in Montreal and I'll be back in a months time, booking my tickets when I get home. You guys have a large strong scene and it's definitely a lot more weaved and central than Ontario's scene. I can see Montreal ****** the next tournament. Maybe FFY2?

Thanks for everything guys. <3 you all.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
krew, just call me when u get to angrignon if u can still make it for the few hours.

Bye Niko!

To the guys coming today, my parents are being ******** and don't know at what time were leaving so we might end up finishing a bit earlier if that's okay with u guys.

kr3wman

Smash Master
krew, just call me when u get to angrignon if u can still make it for the few hours.

Bye Niko!

To the guys coming today, my parents are being ******** and don't know at what time were leaving so we might end up finishing a bit earlier if that's okay with u guys.
I don´t know your number either. :ohwell:

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
So many highlights, from wombo combo#2 to"its so strong that it ripped his pants" to epic failure of crew battle. Thanks for comming guys and I hope to be able to do a longer one next time with just as many laughs.

kr3wman

Smash Master
On the metro ride to kirt's house, there was this drunk alcoholic Inuit woman who kept crying and throwing sacres left and right and she started talking to me about how we are all small in the face of god, that only our skin is different, that her step-father kept beating/****** her, cried for a while, then made me shake hands with a black guy that was sitting next to me.

I forgot her name tho.

"C"let

Smash Journeyman
1: Ally + Holynightmare
2: Ether + DM
3: Drk Peach + Blackwaltz
4: Solid Jake + OBM
5: Deez + P~S
5: Doom + Rhyme
7: Sin + SuperSaiyanRenan
7: Icy + Vulcan
9: Fizzi + Zaf
9: 4eva + kippy
9: Nana + Belz
9: dothack + kevin

Ally and holy made a 6 - 0 comeback... ****ing crazy set
wtf fizzi is there I didn't know he was going
anyways good job ally and holy, fyi they made a 6-0 comeback from losers bracket against DM and Ether

Elefterios

Smash Journeyman
I knew Fizzi was supposed to take Holy's place in zaf's car but it looks like he's teaming with his bro after all.... so does that mean that Kage stayed behind?

Elefterios

Smash Journeyman
chet posting:

Kage didn't wake up cuz he didn't care and got their car late. Fizzi took his spot. I was asked to go but politely declined.

Top Bottom