• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Here's the thing Sinista. I DON'T WANT TO BAN YOU. I want you to stop causing trouble. If I was on a power trip, I would've left delorted banned, and I would've banned you too by now. But I don't want to do that. All I want you to do is stop provoking Wak and me.

I don't care if you post like a ******. If that's how you want people to think of you, then whatever. Just stop acting like a jack*** to Wak and to me. Think you can handle that without making another stupid remark? I'm betting on not, but maybe you're a bigger person than I give you credit for.

Mista Sinista

Smash Lord
McFox - Lol you know what that post alone makes you look like a much manlier person than I expected, *pound*.

~ Jarc ToS2 Gosu, GG all. -- Someone that was drinking Pepsi gave me a cold. dit :
And you know what? None of this would've happened if Wak wasn't a mod.
and lol
SHiZ dit :
ROFL

HAHA SO TRUE.

Oh man forums can be fun stuff sometimes.

EDIT - Elef lol death threat + giggle is quite the interesting combo there.
EDIT 2 - My Falcon ***** space animals

Mista Sinista

Smash Lord
Alright so last night when I was drunk I decided that after growing my hair since early this year, it was time to shave it all off. Not only is it annoying to have it look like crap every single day because of my hat, but it's just too thick to do what I want. So byah I shaved it off and it looked like an animal was born in my sink, awesomez.

Here I am looking quite content with the results:

But then I seem to regret it and it's an emotional moment for me:

No but seriously I'm so sexy right now, even though I kinda look skinheadish.

Mista Sinista

Smash Lord
At least Guile's cool and isn't a 4 foot tall ****er.

Guile keeps it gully but I'd still snuff him in RL, real talk *blunt*

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
Melaf, so you're coming to Arcadia. Cool

Pourquoi pas s'organiser un smash tournament la bas? XD

Bon ouai ok j plan de venir a montreal ste fin de semaine pour l arcadia mes je need d un host jo ma parle de Dark so dark si sa te tenterais de me host on pourait aller a l arcadia ensemble pi on pourait aller chez jo ensuite ou jsais pas mes bon si quelqun d autre pourait me host pour genre vendredi samedi peut etre dimanche sa srais nice aussi j prevoit d asseyer de rencontre le monde qui habite proche des ligne de metro so j aimerait bin sa jouer contre du new people a smash faite vous connaitre lol.

Tant qu a sa yorait pas un smashfest en fds? lol

RaIph

Smash Apprentice
Here's the thing Sinista. I DON'T WANT TO BAN YOU. I want you to stop causing trouble. If I was on a power trip, I would've left delorted banned, and I would've banned you too by now. But I don't want to do that. All I want you to do is stop provoking Wak and me.

I don't care if you post like a ******. If that's how you want people to think of you, then whatever. Just stop acting like a jack*** to Wak and to me. Think you can handle that without making another stupid remark? I'm betting on not, but maybe you're a bigger person than I give you credit for.
i dont know u fox but u sound like a very angry mod.
just leave him alone you communist

Daisy101

Smash Journeyman
:) Moi c'est cette fin de semaine que je risque de tester la wii.
Salon uniprix, mtl (st-laurent) du 10 au 12 novembre. 10 $ pour 3 days.

Tu y vas toujours dark? Si oui, a quelle heure comptes-tu
etre au métro??
Ces pas encore ma mere veut que se jour je vais a ecole je vais le redis j ai pas le choix de ****ses mes cour dsl je crois que ces un faute

Damax

Smash Lord
Bon ouai ok j plan de venir a montreal ste fin de semaine pour l arcadia mes je need d un host jo ma parle de Dark so dark si sa te tenterais de me host on pourait aller a l arcadia ensemble pi on pourait aller chez jo ensuite ou jsais pas mes bon si quelqun d autre pourait me host pour genre vendredi samedi peut etre dimanche sa srais nice aussi j prevoit d asseyer de rencontre le monde qui habite proche des ligne de metro so j aimerait bin sa jouer contre du new people a smash faite vous connaitre lol.

Tant qu a sa yorait pas un smashfest en fds? lol
Head for the bests : Bam, pkm, Chesterr, testrider, vwin, Jih, Pow(me)

or the worst: elef

HAHA pwned. The story of your fighting is a two word poem elef: you SUCK

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
bon yeay jvien a montreal ma me faire host par daisy mes bon la maintenen je cherche un smash fest ou ya ti quelqun qui srais interesser a faire un smash fest en fds ou si daisy en organise un combien serais intersser a venir?

J veut jouer le max de personne(potable a jouer lol j pense tlm les) quand jvais venir.
Pi ouin damax j aimerait bin sa te jouer sa srais cool si tu viendrais au smash fest de daisy si i en organisrais un btw le liste de monde que tu ma sortie jlai connait la ju pas nouveau sur la scene smash du Qc.

Top Bottom