• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

cF=)

Smash Lord
LOL MINDGAMED EVERYBODY IN THINKING IT WAS USA ROFL

>__> j'ai jamais vu PikaLex posté ici ? lol

cF=)

Smash Lord
fak si tu voit un video de hero tu va dire que yhabite au usa? mais c l'ami a pest pis y'habite les deux ste-dorothé good logik!
Dude how you want me to remember people I never played nor seen post here more than 3 times. Hero j'lai deja vu mais Pikalex... whatever...

Go Vwin qui est de mon bord. J'pense avoir le droit de dire que c'etait pas une video fameuse de son coté. Je juge personne sur les vid, et meme a sa qui peut mieux dire qui est noob de qui ne l'est pas que moi, le noob ultime rofl.

HERE <-- Best nes remix ever.

Daisy101

Smash Journeyman
Cf: the remix sounds like gameboy pokemon music actually.... lolll

Bam: haha, Since they are your weak spot I'll just go own em till they cry.
JE trouve aussi:laugh: et pour terrebonne oke dark mes tu connais mascouche ces la que ma grand mere vie dont se samedi ou se dimanche ou vendredi je vasi voir si je peut aller a terrebonne

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
OMFG LOL!!!!!!!

However, Elef still sucks for not going to ToS2.

You going to Tos 2?
And OMFG elef good sign but I still tell you MGS Suck haha
---------------------------------

Ya Bon si ya du monde qui ont pas vu encore le new trailer de SSBB aller voir la

http://www.gamevideos.com/video/id/7279

En en croire par le site le jeu sortira en fevrier2007.Et ne cera plus *stressent a comparer a ssbm qui etais lui trop rapide selon sakurai so sa va etre rendu slow et facile a jouer sa l aire <_<

DruegaR

Smash Rookie
a en croire les images sa a pas l'air plus lent... Ce qui minquiete le plus par contre c'est la mannatte style classique du wii semble pas trop adéquate.

Mista Sinista

Smash Lord
Wak
Perfecting my French

You have received an infraction at Smash World Forums | SmashBoards.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mista Sinista,

You have received an infraction at Smash World Forums | SmashBoards.com.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=1858767

Reason:
-------
Flaming

. .
-------

This infraction is worth 2 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
Smash World Forums | SmashBoards.com

So Wak, tell me, just how many inches of that baseball do you shove up your azzhole exactly? fukkin' ******.

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
a en croire les images sa a pas l'air plus lent... Ce qui minquiete le plus par contre c'est la mannatte style classique du wii semble pas trop adéquate.

SSBB va se jouer seulement avec la mannete de GC

mista sinista Ton lien dans ton post mene a rien <_<

Mista Sinista

Smash Lord
Melaf said:
mista sinista Ton lien dans ton post mene a rien <_<
C'est parce que la putaine qui est Wak m'a donne un infraction avec un lien a mon post qu'il a enleve.

/trop paresseux pour accents

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
Désolé shiz, mais va falloir tu t'y fasse. Me demander de quelle grosseur je veux mon baton dans le cul arrangera vraiment rien. Tu fais juste compliquer les choses. Tu connais déja les règles du forum, tout ce que t'as à faire c'Est les suivre, c'est simple non?

sorry shix, but you'll have to deal with it. To ask me how big I want my baseball bat that you want to put in my *** will resolve absolutely nothing. You just make the situation more complicated. You already know the forum rules, all you have to do, now, is to follow them. That's that simple.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
You guys sure about that?
It'd be extremely odd if the game would only support the GCN controllers, with the game being one of the hugest app of the system. I personally thought they'd go for GCN controller support *and* classic Wii Controller support. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if they managed to fit the controls on the WiiMote/Nunchuck combo.

DruegaR

Smash Rookie
It'd be extremely odd if the game would only support the GCN controllers, with the game being one of the hugest app of the system. I personally thought they'd go for GCN controller support *and* classic Wii Controller support. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if they managed to fit the controls on the WiiMote/Nunchuck combo.
Would be weird to play ssb with wiimote :o

Melaf

Smash Journeyman

I think ssbb would have minigame(not target test,hrc and multi man but other)and the mini game gonna use the wiimote.

Top Bottom