• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Anyone up for a fest on Tuesday evening?
I'm cool with hosting, of course.

My knee-chan wants to touch you.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
I assure you, my losing streak is quite healthy already!

Add me up on MSN and I'll show up sometime before Tuesday so my ***-beatings can commence :p

DruegaR

Smash Rookie
J'sais pas trop, Im out of practice. J'essaie de trouvé le jeu dans tout les pawn-shop possible mais je trouve pas. Sa fait genre 1 semaine et demi jai pas jouer c'est plate :(

Au faite, t'habite ou a verdun ?

Daisy101

Smash Journeyman
J'sais pas trop, Im out of practice. J'essaie de trouvé le jeu dans tout les pawn-shop possible mais je trouve pas. Sa fait genre 1 semaine et demi jai pas jouer c'est plate :(

Au faite, t'habite ou a verdun ?
ben je vais venir avez mon SSbm ou va au gamezone qui se trop a verdun

Je vie a la rue claude pres du metro verdun

DruegaR

Smash Rookie
Oui ok je sais ou ce trouve le gamezone. Tu peut enmener ton GC pour jouer ? Sa coute combien dans ce cas ?

Quel age a tu ? a tu des amis qui jouent a smash ?

:p jveu jsute savoir a qui jai affaire.

Mista Sinista

Smash Lord
As well as every other day you challenge him to smash. Coincidence?
When have I challenged him to smash? Wtf? And everyone should know by now that I'm pretty much never willing to play because I work too much, I only have weekends off and the rest of the time I'm working or getting home too late from work to go to a random person's house to play a video game.

I might go to the tourney coming up but I really have no clue yet.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
You all suck at smash, Im the best, Chesterr is black, so is Nox, Paty has no breast, Test Rider is a bisexual and Elef has no self confidence.

Sorry i have nothing to do here in the states so i figuered i'd try and cause som trouble.

*leaves*

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Fair enough, Sinista, kinda expected that reply to just be a snide remark XD

Looks like my little Tuesday thing's going to hell.
How about Thursday? Anyone's interested let me know.

... I can moonwalk now. You're all fresh meat to my skillz.

Dice

Smash Lord

Don't worry, you dont' want to smash with Mr. Sinister anyways, his falcon is the definition of noob.

Damax

Smash Lord

I fear I won't be able to join as I used to, Tournament coming up and everyone going's looking to play with me before the tourny cause I'm getting more and more hard to play with

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
When have I challenged him to smash? Wtf? And everyone should know by now that I'm pretty much never willing to play because I work too much, I only have weekends off and the rest of the time I'm working or getting home too late from work to go to a random person's house to play a video game.

I might go to the tourney coming up but I really have no clue yet.
lol no johns

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
Yeah so... anyone up for some last minute training before ToS2? Preferably a location in or around West Island unless you guys wanna come to my house. I can't go too deep into Montreal since it would only allow me to stay a few hours due to a long ride back as well as school. Best time for me would be Thursday, but I might be able to make is Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday. Friday I'm leaving for Ottawa.

Mista Sinista

Smash Lord
Agora - Pff you ain't got **** on my moonwalking. Ask PKM about how amazing I am at the moonwalk knees. I moonwalk across FD and blow, PKM knees me in the face. Don't hate, I'm just THAT good.

Dice - Pff just 'cause you slaughter me in Falcon dittos 'cause I suck DOES NOT make me a n00b bruv, I just didn't want to make you cry. The fact that I can't SHFFL has nothing to do with it.

PKM - Pff Johns are the only things that keep me alive in this world of ducking Falco lasers and Ganondorf boots crushing my head so hard it flies out my *******. But either way touche... dans les pantalons...

Vwins - Pff I miss you too and I'll bake you a cake with a big icing beard on it because the skills you have all lie in your beard, hence why you didn't win FC6 (you shaved right?). Garde la barbe sinon je vais te detruire, je te garantie.

Jarc - Pff If you wanna play Tuesday night and/or Thursday night, I'm down. I work 'til 6:30 tomorrow and I could finish anywhere between 3 and 10 on Thursday rofl so yeah... And I work Tuesday-Friday so either day I can't go to bed too late 'cause I work the next day and I'm bound to keep on losing sleep 'cause I constantly wake up 'cause I have to re-position my arm. This is the first time I get tattooed literally on all sides of it so it's hard as hell to sleep.

Damax

Smash Lord
Jarc - Pff If you wanna play Tuesday night and/or Thursday night, I'm down. I work 'til 6:30 tomorrow and I could finish anywhere between 3 and 10 on Thursday rofl so yeah... And I work Tuesday-Friday so either day I can't go to bed too late 'cause I work the next day and I'm bound to keep on losing sleep 'cause I constantly wake up 'cause I have to re-position my arm. This is the first time I get tattooed literally on all sides of it so it's hard as hell to sleep.
If it is at yours keep me inform slight chance I might come

Mista Sinista

Smash Lord
Lol would you seriously be willing to drive all that way for just a few hours of smash? I'm talking about like 7:30-11 or 11:30ish.

cF=)

Smash Lord
Daisy, je pensais pouvoir faire de quoi en fin de semaine a Verdun mais je viens d'apprendre que j'ai mon dernier cours de conduite le samedi. On se reprendra alors.

Top Bottom