• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Nephiros for beeing so awesome and making me 5 kick *** sigs that explain the story of my relationship with Reggie Gaston aka Chesterr01. Witness the beauty:

They all own and I can't decide wich one I like best. So I'll switch like once every week.
Variety pwns.

cF=)

Smash Lord
Nephiros is top tier, and the picture is funny :p

BRIAN PEPPER NOOO !!!

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
Hi everyone it was a long time a post here lol but i know nobody know me(exept for elef that guy and Chet I think) so here I am, hello im new in the threat and.....like neph say wazgoing here?

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
melaf = king de quebec

a ce qu'il parait

depui les 2 dernier noob tournament que j ai participer a quebec ya personne qui ma battu........so jme considaire *King DE quebec <_< meme si sa se peut quiaye du monde que jai jamais vu dans la region et qui sont potable mes n on pas partciper.

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
didn't Quebec get Wak pwned? heh. I hope you'll try to come to more challenging tournament Melaf.

ya I try but **** have no car this suck and live in quebec is bad too.I think I would come in montreal in two month(Debut janvier) with zred1 and try too meet some new people at Smash.And damax last time I play wak hum he cry because he was so bad againts my doc anyway.But yeah when wak last year came to quebec he have pwn....but last summer this was easy to play wak<_<

Oh and that guy my doc is very different than last time we play at elefeterios house I am really-really-really better now.Il eat your falcon lol

Damax

Smash Lord
ya I try but **** have no car this suck and live in quebec is bad too.I think I would come in montreal in two month(Debut janvier) with zred1 and try too meet some new people at Smash.And damax last time I play wak hum he cry because he was so bad againts my doc anyway.But yeah when wak last year came to quebec he have pwn....but last summer this was easy to play wak<_<

Oh and that guy my doc is very different than last time we play at elefeterios house I am really-really-really better now.Il eat your falcon lol
Trash TALK!!!, Prove yourself first, I challenge you to a battle of pills and steel!

ThatGuy

Smash Master

Yeah, I guess since your Doc has improved over time, it's only logical that I haven't improved over time.

Right? >.>

Top Bottom