• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
check, posez même pas la question. Trouvez ce que vous pouvez en date du 1er juillet, pis poster ici. demander les heures qu'on peut avoir, pis le prix. Rick, si tu peux faire ça, c chill à mort là.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
kryptocide said:
yea you guys are ALL right about me but one thing all i need is some prctice with you guys i get good fast so if i were to playlet say you kirt a couple of times you'll end up seeinghow much i can improve on you and the same with nox ik improve my game fast

you guys are still right about me blah blah blah but give me some rounds with you and you'll see hwo i change my style( improvement )

Now thats what i like to hear. And im sure youll get better faster that way and you will winthin no time surpass me, for sure. I have been at the same level at this god forsaken game as i was 2 years ago. :cry:

Heck, Thatguy was a n00b when he started playing us a few months back and now i have to swollow my pride and admit that hes gotten better then me.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Nah, im not that bummed out about it, I never applied myself that much at it anyway. The things i've learned i've learn from wacthing a few people play, i never watch videos and i barely play. Racing games are where im at.

Jih

Smash Journeyman
nox said:
Hell yeah ! Come over to my place to smash sometimes :( I meess my partner lololol
yea lol i just got my driver liscence lol :embarrass

and about the tournement ... Me and vwins probly gona look if we can get a good place near Ste-Therese :p
on va ten donner des nouvelles

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
We all know why you couldn't get the room. I mean comon, two african-canadian people walking into the place asking for stuff? No wai. Me and cF=) will try to get one in Les Cedres, only thing we wanna know if you guys will be willing to drive 40-50 minutes to get here, 'specially that theres no public transportation to bring you all the way here.

Fogel

Smash Lord
Hi Montreal!

Ignore this Dice guy, he's racist...er...language-ist? Anyways, I'll make sure to swear at him in French for all of you guys. I need to learn more French swear words though, I only know 3 right now. Dice, go back to challenging everyone and their dog to MMs, thx.

Sorry to hear about the lame stuff at the school :( J'espere que quelqu'un peut trouver une place, je veux jouer avec vous encore! Ca sera probablement difficile (et cher) de trouver une place pour le 1 juillet, peut-etre ca serait meilleur d'avoir le tournoi sur un autre fin de semaine? Si ca fait une difference, je peux essayer d'avoir un autre tournoi a Ottawa vers la fin de juillet ou en aout (apres FC6), si on peut utiliser la meme eglise que ToS1. Est-ce que vous seriez interesses dans un autre ToS?

Sorry about any bad French/lack of accents (too hard to make them on an english keyboard).

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
hey les gars, vu que ya pas grand chose de pertinent sur le thread depuis des lustres, excluant nox qui partage avec nous ses intentions et efforts pour que nous ayons un tournois à montréal cet été, j'ai décidé de commencer un sujet pertinent. À mon avis, il captera l'attention de tous.

Montreal power ranking:

1. pkmvodka
2. chester
3. test rider
4. jih
5. damax
6. kryptocide
7. vwins
8. elefterios
9. nox
10. nox
11. wak
12. h4
13. pathy
14. bob
15. nox (he improved his h4x skillz as you can see >_>)

humBAM

Smash Journeyman
lol abandonne ta carriere de power ranking .. since when elef ***** me =/ no offence elef

kryptocide > vwins :laugh:

Vwins

Smash Ace
...... je sais que les power ranking amène des flame post mais wak ou qq1 vous pourriez essayer de faire un vrai post de power ranking ou faite en juste pas.

Nephiros

Smash Ace
SSB64 power ranking

1. Nephiros
2. JustaPnoy
3. nox
4. Jarc

lolggnubs
>_> *shaddap*

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
Vwins said:
...... je sais que les power ranking amène des flame post mais wak ou qq1 vous pourriez essayer de faire un vrai post de power ranking ou faite en juste pas.
bon bon yen a ki aiment pas les jokes ou bien ki sont juste jaloux d'etre en dessous de kryptocide!

Card

Smash Lord
Ya so uhhh... I was wrong Nox; Turns out my Dad actually COULD pull some strings and get us a place to host the tournament. >_> It's at some church gym/hall/auditorium/basement, I think somewhere near Pie-IX Metro near St-Brendan's Church (but don't quote me on that, I have never seen it for myself) My Uncle happens to be incharge of something or other.. I'm not too sure lol. But either way, as long as there is no Gambling, Alcohol, or Smoking, and you pay a minimal fee it should be ok. Also it wouldn't be on July 1st, but the Saturday after (so July 8th maybe). Either way my dad would take you there to see it (you = nox and/or chet)

I'll explain all the details to Nox or Chet on MSN, msg me there k?

kryptocide

Smash Apprentice
Nephiros said:
SSB64 power ranking

1. Nephiros
2. JustaPnoy
3. nox
4. Jarc

lolggnubs
>_> *shaddap*
aaaww man i used ot be INSANE at the 46 version of smash :D ik prolly still got all my skillz with like 10 mins of practice :D i gotta face one of you guys in that one too lmfao!!!

Locke)

Smash Ace
ToS2 would be awesome fogel, and good luck to nox in finding us a place to play in montreal. We're looking forward to the road trip even if it is by bus..speaking of which guess who can return the favor and pick us up from the bus station? *cough shiz cough*

Kryptocide 5$ link vers marth MM at this tournament whenever it happens.

Elefterios

Smash Journeyman
OMGZ my power ranking

1-Elef

2-Jarc

3-not important

4-not important

5-not important

6-nox

7-not important

last or very near last- humbam, shiz, Life ( :laugh: still laughing at that gayass name)

kryptocide

Smash Apprentice
Locke) said:
ToS2 would be awesome fogel, and good luck to nox in finding us a place to play in montreal. We're looking forward to the road trip even if it is by bus..speaking of which guess who can return the favor and pick us up from the bus station? *cough shiz cough*

Kryptocide 5$ link vers marth MM at this tournament whenever it happens.
what!??! cool! where?

cF=)

Smash Lord
I should be in the power ranking somewhere here :

#123948 : Godzilla
#123949 : cF=)
#123950 : Captain Planet and the planeteers

Locke)

Smash Ace
The smash characters aren't polluting he aint got **** on them until sheik throws a banana peel on the floor. That's when **** gets stirred up and he gets into action, which places him a few tiers above sheik.

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
Vwins said:
c pas que jaime pas les jokes mais quand ca fait 3 fois que tu fais la même joke c pu bin drole
si jtavais mis au dessus de kryptocide chu sur kon en serait pas là c ca kié le pire >_>

anyway, la premiere fois cétait de mon gré, ensuite c le monde nowhere ki m'ont dit sur msn de faire un autre power ranking pour faire jaser le monde...

pis ca marche ca lair

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
Chibi said:
Ya so uhhh... I was wrong Nox; Turns out my Dad actually COULD pull some strings and get us a place to host the tournament. >_> It's at some church gym/hall/auditorium/basement, I think somewhere near Pie-IX Metro near St-Brendan's Church (but don't quote me on that, I have never seen it for myself) My Uncle happens to be incharge of something or other.. I'm not too sure lol. But either way, as long as there is no Gambling, Alcohol, or Smoking, and you pay a minimal fee it should be ok. Also it wouldn't be on July 1st, but the Saturday after (so July 8th maybe). Either way my dad would take you there to see it (you = nox and/or chet)
Glad to hear that. J'ai appelé aux centre communautaire a coté de chez nous puis ils mavaient raconté un truc de formulaires et quils me rappeleraient. J'ai ensuite checké le centre de loisirs et ils mont dit kils ne louent pas si on est pas un organisme communautaire... en dautres mots ca foire mon affaire.

Btw, I dont think taht well be able to find a room for the 1st.

Top Bottom