• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Mista Sinista

Smash Lord
If Chuck Norris has the power to be the deciding vote in a dodgeball game, then PKM is undoubtedly the most dangerous Smasher on the face of the Earth just by having an avatar on him. I will never again Falcon ditto him again in fear of Chuck Norris backing him up and knee'ing me in RL as cF=) said.

kryptocide

Smash Apprentice
i'd like to say something guys :) you shouldn't underestamate someone just cuz they're new to the smash boards like me. you guys ALL said oh a'm just lik ethe rest of the noobs out there but in the end i wasn't i beat max, kirt, elef, and nox but just not chet and that i'd expect. nox is really good he's a great challenge for me i knwo he's better then me for sure even though i beat him like twice or somehting out of like 5 matches orl something. and i'd like to let you guys know who i play with :) my mains are LINK! (MY BEST I DIDN'T USE HIM AGAINST YOU GUYS YET ;) ), ICE CLIMBERS( I DIDN'T USE THEM EITHER ;) ) AND GAME AND WATCH. MY "IN TRAINING" CHARACTERS ARE FOX AND C.FALCON

Elefterios

Smash Journeyman
kryptocide said:
i'd like to say something guys :) you shouldn't underestamate someone just cuz they're new to the smash boards like me. you guys ALL said oh a'm just lik ethe rest of the noobs out there but in the end i wasn't i beat max, kirt, elef, and nox but just not chet and that i'd expect. nox is really good he's a great challenge for me i knwo he's better then me for sure even though i beat him like twice or somehting out of like 5 matches orl something. and i'd like to let you guys know who i play with :) my mains are LINK! (MY BEST I DIDN'T USE HIM AGAINST YOU GUYS YET ;) ), ICE CLIMBERS( I DIDN'T USE THEM EITHER ;) ) AND GAME AND WATCH. MY "IN TRAINING" CHARACTERS ARE FOX AND C.FALCON
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

cF=)

Smash Lord
How old are you kryptocide in order to always build incongruous and somewhat incomplete sentences ? It's not because we're on a board that you can't take care of your english... even though I might be the only one beggining what I say with a capital letter and putting a dot at the end.

It causes brain damage having to understand what you say... and I don't want to turn like this guy :

Nephiros

Smash Ace
The thing is, almost everyone suck until they start to get into the community and really play competetivly. You also kinda act like a noob so yea, you can see why some peoples though you were one.

kryptocide

Smash Apprentice
cF=) said:
How old are you kryptocide in order to always build incongruous and somewhat incomplete sentences ? It's not because we're on a board that you can't take care of your english... even though I might be the only one beggining what I say with a capital letter and putting a dot at the end.

It causes brain damage having to understand what you say... and I don't want to turn like this guy :

HAHA LOL LMAO LMFAO ROFL DLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do you knwo how truej thta is ppl sometimes don't even bother ready what i say cuz there's too many mistakes in it LMFAO

and btw a'm 19 btu i type fast and NEVER look bak on what i wrote ROFL!!!

Mista Sinista

Smash Lord
kryptocide said:
and btw a'm 19 btu i type fast and NEVER look bak on what i wrote ROFL!!!
ROFL OMG LIEK NO WAI!

I wanna play Smash with this guy, I'll probably die of laughter.

EDIT - Lol that was why I wrote "*waits*", I was waiting for him to come in the thread and flip the **** out. It's so fun to insult him, he catches feelings like a woman.

kryptocide

Smash Apprentice
cF=) said:

LMFAO and did you know that my clan name is BD for counter strike source BD stans fro Brain Damage lool

kryptocide

Smash Apprentice
Mista Sinista said:
ROFL OMG LIEK NO WAI!

I wanna play Smash with this guy, I'll probably die of laughter.

EDIT - Lol that was why I wrote "*waits*", I was waiting for him to come in the thread and flip the **** out. It's so fun to insult him, he catches feelings like a woman.
whta do you mean flip the *** outj i have fun ready what you guys say about me it's so funny you can even see thatg cuz ik laugh alot on thisk thingy LMFAO :D

Elefterios

Smash Journeyman
Mista Sinista said:
haha i love his posts, i sometimes read them up to 10 times and laugh every single time.

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
k im going to try to type like kryptopcide for once and ujust type fast without looking at the keyboard and never using the backspace lol soudns fun!!

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yo damax, Link ditto 1 "millions" there's only place for one here

krypto, nox > you. you just haven't played him enough. He wasn't going all out, neither was I. elef mystic and mino aren't the top players in the community. I can tell you that everybody else here would probably beat you. that's all of hard hitters, shiz, jarc, etc. anyway... enough crap now, gonna go for food.

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
chesterr01 said:
I can tell you that everybody else here would probably beat you. that's all of hard hitters, shiz, jarc, etc.
Reading that made my day. I'm flattered, Chet.
cuz YUO RMEEMBURED MAH NAYME WOOTTTTE.

This post was caused by a Froot Loops high, though it's truthiness* is likely true.

*Truthiness = Real word.

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
Wak said:
depuis quand le monde disent des choses pertinentes sur le montreal thread anyway?

attends attends... ouais, link ditto 1 million... pertinent...

T'as bin raison. >_>

Jih

Smash Journeyman
Nox is still the best and everyone knows it... he have no real opponent since he hold his smash power so one day he will release all his strengh and beat every1 like phoenix without even using hax.... kthxbye

hey nox ur still my warm up parthner right? :p

mitch we need to talk on msn asap.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Kryptocide, even though you say you beat nox, kirt, elef, mino, whatever, did you beat them overall? I mean, winning one game against someone is nothing (unless it's vs. Ken =P). I mean, I beat Shiz in a Falcon ditto once every 5 matches, but if we only play once and I win, I'm automatically a good player? To be fair, krypto, the only reason you may have had a chance vs these guys is because you are new...no one in the community knew your style. It only takes a couple matches before you get a beatdown. Face my Ganondorf sometime and I'll show you who has the most powerful triforce segment.

Chet, how was I not on that list!?! Just because you can 4 stock me with one eye closed, does not mean I should be left out of everything!

Ian is now my punching bag, people. Ph34r!

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Krypto needs to learn to stfu. He couldnt even beat my ganondorf which i never use. The only single game he won agaisnt me is when i used falco and ended up fantasming thrice off stage and even then he only won with his last life over a 100%. I may not be the best player at this, but Kryptocide, your not even that close to my level. Your mind games are weak and your technical is barely on par.

And am I the only one irritated by the "i didnt even use my best yet". Man, come on, your sounding more and more like a 12 year old. Even my 16 year brother doesm't sound like that. :ohwell:

Oh, and im willing to money match you Kryptocide to prove my statement.

And it's not because your new to the boards that were acting like we did. Its because of the way you introduced yourself. Being modest and humble will get you more points both on the board and IRL rathe then going "leik omgomgwtfbbq i kan leik b33t all of j00".

When Maxor, Steve, FireD Luigi, ThatGuy, Nox, Apoc, and most of the out of towners started using the thread, they were easily assimilated to the community because they presented themselves the proper way.

nox

Smash Apprentice
Jih said:
Nox is still the best and everyone knows it... he have no real opponent since he hold his smash power so one day he will release all his strengh and beat every1 like phoenix without even using hax.... kthxbye

hey nox ur still my warm up parthner right? :p

mitch we need to talk on msn asap.
Hell yeah ! Come over to my place to smash sometimes :( I meess my partner lololol

Now , about the tourney :

Bon , on avait une salle qui était censée être confirmée , mais on m'avait laissé entendre que ça pourrait se faire là pareil. C'était le sous-sol de l'église Saint-Vincent-Marie , une école primaire à 10 minutes de chez moi. Quand j'ai appelé , j'ai parlé à une dame qui remplaçait celle qui s'occupe habituellement des réservations/locations. C'est elle qui m'a donné les premiers détails sur la salle et qui m'a dit de rappeler le 29 Mai pour confirmer avec la madame responsable.

J'ai rappelé le 29 Mai et après mon entretien avec la responsable , il fallait que j'aille la voir pour qu'on confirme ensemble et que je signe . Pendant tout ça , notez que je leur avait mentionné que c'était pour un tournoi de jeux vidéos et que ça durerait de 11am-12pm à 10-11hpm .

Le 6 Juin , chet et moi on s'est rendu à l'église pour rencontrer la responsable. On lui a expliqué à nouveau c'était quoi l'évènement et elle a appelé un patnais qui allait nous montrer la salle . On a patienté dans la salle d'attente et quand il est arrivé , il est allé discuter avec la responsable. Les deux vérifiaient si l'évènement était dans leur livre de règles. Apparament , non ... on s'est faire dire que ça serait impossible de faire le tournoi dans leur sous-sol et on s'est fait référrer à l'Hôtel-de-ville et au Centre des loisirs de Montréal-Nord.

Une fois au Centre des Loisirs de Montréal-Nord , on s'est simplement fait dire "wtf nowai !1" et qu'il fallait être un organisme . En plus , ils ne louaient pas en été , juste en hiver. So ..c'était pas mal gay .

Arrivés à l'Hôtel-de-Ville , on s'est fait rediriger vers le Centre communautaire de la culture. Eux nous ont dit que c'était presque impossible de louer un local à Montréal-nord pour des individus et que les organismes avaient priorité. On a demandé les démarches pour devenir un organisme ( ça aurait été fresh un organisme de smashers à Montréal hein ? ) pis c'était beaucoup trop compliqué , long et surtout irréalisable . Il aurait fallu un président , secrétaire , trésorier , 80% des membres habitant à Montréal-Nord , des réunion sur le budget, des rapports de budget , etc...

On a essayé de voir si le père de Card avait pas des contacts , mais non . On a posté sur le site de la LQJR pour demander de l'aide et on s'est pas fait aider une miette. So là on en arrive à vous, si vous voulez un tournoi et un bon, vous allez devoir nous aider à trouver une salle. On a pas mal épuisé nos ressources immédiates , donc y va falloir aller chercher ailleurs , mais on perd pas espoir. C'est juste qu'on en est rendu à un point où y faut chercher , donc vaut mieux être plusieurs que deux.

C'est ça là ...

Maxor

Smash Rookie
en effet, quand chu arrivé içi dans le thread, je savais que je devais être dans les moins forts de la gang, alors j'ai pas cherché à me vanter lol...encore aujourd'hui, je ne me vante pas du tout même quand je gagne (Hein Elef, my sheik **** you lol joke :p)

Bref, apprends à accepter les défaites et à rester humble dans tes victoires...

Dice

Smash Lord
nox said:
Hell yeah ! Come over to my place to smash sometimes :( I meess my partner lololol

Now , about the tourney :

*french words that I don't understand...*
Does anyone mind giving a brief english recap of what nox just said about the tournament? please..?

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
basically:
called church, old replacement lady was like "no problem, call again may 29th when real lady will be here."
Call back, old normal church lady is like "omfg wtf ok it should be fine, come see me june 5th.
We go there, she's like "omfg game tournament?!?! *calls guy in charge of basement*
Dude comes here, give us the same bs the security guards gave to us in Toronto (money, illegal, bla bla bla). They refer us to the City Hall and community centers.
We go to city hall, "no rooms for black people, plus it's rentable only in winter, gtfo. and you need to be a registered organism, lol f u".
We go to the community center, they say "we can't help you, go to the other comm center".
We go there, they say "you haev to be an organism, bla bla bla, meetings, money, president of the group, budget reports etc, gtfo naygers".
And then we went on a LAN party website to ask for a room, but they don't help.
Now we're asking people to help us search for a room.

Jesus Mitch, learn the god **** language.

Dice

Smash Lord
That really sucks, stupid french people.. *suddenly realizes that everyone who posts in this thread is french, oh shi-*

kryptocide

Smash Apprentice
yea you guys are ALL right about me but one thing all i need is some prctice with you guys i get good fast so if i were to playlet say you kirt a couple of times you'll end up seeinghow much i can improve on you and the same with nox ik improve my game fast

you guys are still right about me blah blah blah but give me some rounds with you and you'll see hwo i change my style( improvement )

Maxor

Smash Rookie
Ça ve te faire pratiquer ton francais :p (comme moi ça fait pratiquer mon anglais ^^')

JustaPnoy

Smash Apprentice
Mista Sinista said:
Once I play it, I'll give you tips.
OK! sweet lets go!

Warning.. i'm new and i have like no experience... well i played Joel for like 2 hrs. so i prolly suck.
but i wanna get better..

and Joel i need to play you again! I need more exp..

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
nox said:
On a essayé de voir si le père de Card avait pas des contacts , mais non . On a posté sur le site de la LQJR pour demander de l'aide et on s'est pas fait aider une miette. So là on en arrive à vous, si vous voulez un tournoi et un bon, vous allez devoir nous aider à trouver une salle. On a pas mal épuisé nos ressources immédiates , donc y va falloir aller chercher ailleurs , mais on perd pas espoir. C'est juste qu'on en est rendu à un point où y faut chercher , donc vaut mieux être plusieurs que deux.

C'est ça là ...
Hmm c bien wack ca... il y a kelke locaux publics a louer a rivière des praires jpx les checker pour voir si ils seront daccord

Top Bottom