• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
kryptocide said:
can't say not good you have to sayh not at YOUR level but still good considering i beat the rest of the ppl thhta come over my house but not chet :(
he says that but it's not proved since he didn't use his main.
its like If i go kirby on pkmvodka, and then says "its not my main, I could beat you if it was"
SO, they did beat you. nothing new =\

nox

Smash Apprentice
Wak said:
he says that but it's not proved since he didn't use his main.
its like If i go kirby on pkmvodka, and then says "its not my main, I could beat you if it was"
SO, they did beat you. nothing new =\
How are you so sure ? You were there ?

Exactly , kthxbye. I just hate it when you do that. Stop talking like you know anything or like you saw what happened , it's lame.

S

Subasbaii

onLr's pretty good too [mastered waveshining] but he dies to pkmvodka's mindgames. I had an old vid of vodka VS. chester but I can't seem to find it right now.

Jih

Smash Journeyman
The best is Testryder's backfists mindgames ganondorf

no seriously ... Pkm's bowser is by far the best

Elefterios

Smash Journeyman
chester is the best at brain age.

i actually thought of a good strategy at this game. When you answer the questions you can yell out random numbers to **** your oponent out. you can start by giving the right answers, then **** them out on the next.

also i think its good if you try giving a convinceable answer.like if 3+0 pops up. you say 0 out loud, hoping the guy didnt realize that that was a plus sign.

JustaPnoy

Smash Apprentice
Elefterios said:
chester is the best at brain age.

i actually thought of a good strategy at this game. When you answer the questions you can yell out random numbers to **** your oponent out. you can start by giving the right answers, then **** them out on the next.

also i think its good if you try giving a convinceable answer.like if 3+0 pops up. you say 0 out loud, hoping the guy didnt realize that that was a plus sign.
uhhhhhh wtf

shigidi shigidi

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
****ing game, didn't understand my 4's and understood my 7's way too fast

anyway, yeah I **** @ life in general.

EDIT: If that game understood my writing, I could hit 19 seconds I think on a good run. Because, while you're writing the answer for one, you look at the next one, so it goes quickly and ****.

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
nox said:

Exactly , kthxbye. I just hate it when you do that. Stop talking like you know anything or like you saw what happened , it's lame.
are you complaining about my mindgames in real life? >_>

Damax

Smash Lord
chesterr01 said:

EDIT: If that game understood my writing, I could hit 19 seconds I think on a good run. Because, while you're writing the answer for one, you look at the next one, so it goes quickly and ****.

LOLLL yeah **** four you has to do this so the game understand faster < then | in it. no mather how it looks the game should see a 4 ... fast to write too

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Rofl Ian, didn't get owned? I won a bit? I think I won about 19 every 20 matches on average, but at least you were able to beat my Samus, Fox and Falco... >.<

But you played really ****in well for your first competition...I was amazingly surprised at how good you were...you weren't like Maxor 3 stocking my Gdorf in a ditto on his first try good...but you were good. You've mastered some basic technical aspects with Fox such as Wavedashing/waveshining and drillshines, but you need to work on your mindgames a ton. More fakeouts. You need to follow up on your attacks more...don't be afraid of a guy who is flailing and can't recover. Practice shinespiking. Try waveshines into upsmash. More upsmash. More upair. More dtilt. More jabs. Jump-cancel grabs (I need to do that too :( ) Improve a bit on teching. Recover more often with OverB. And definately MORE SHINING! You need to shine like 80 times a second when you play Fox. Try playing other people in the community that play Fox better than I, because I h8 the space animals.

However, don't abandon your grab game and your reflector stalling, those are pretty good as long as you mix them up and incorperate the above advice into your game. You'll have a really mean Fox with more experience. I'm too lazy to give advice for your other dudes right now...

My parents are back guys, so I'm going to try and invest in a cell phone. If you need to call my place, ask for Joel.

Damax

Smash Lord
follow mines fox *****es, you know those hole beside the stage? if you Up B into them you'll make a super mind game and it will then instant Ko your opponent and now all you have to do is do it four other time and you win kk? practice it.

Maxor

Smash Rookie
Lol thatguy, tu te rappelles encore de notre match Ganon ditto lol :p...trop fort :p

Eille, ça fait longtemps qu'on n'a pas joué ensemble, j'ai hâte de voir comment tu as progresser ^^ Mon sheik est maintenant mon main perso ^^

Elefterios

Smash Journeyman
chesterr01 said:

7's? ...wouldnt you get it right before making the line in the middle?

i'm sure i could've finished with 44 seconds if i used that technique.

JustaPnoy

Smash Apprentice
thnx for the advice Joel.. but in my defence i didn't have my gamecube for a good 2 months and i still don't have it argg! anyways who can give me tips for my fox?

lol damax... i 4 stocked some1 doing that. :laugh:

kryptocide

Smash Apprentice
nox said:

THANK YOU NOX oyu knwo what you're talking about :D
see that ppl some one who knows how to talk bak not likesomeof you other fools >_<
nox here is good i'd LOVE to face him again HE'S a good challenge :D come again nox!!!

cF=)

Smash Lord
I hax RL 'cause I can win free slush whenever I want (ask Jarc).

J'ai encore plus peur de pkm since ya un avatar de Chuck Norris o__o

Top Bottom