• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

kr3wman

Smash Master
we were talking about bisb2. If you had actually read the thread yourself you would have noticed we were already teaming together for montreal plus.

Dominic

Smash Apprentice
Is anyone doing something this saturday/sunday? Small smashfest or something? I need my dose of smash. ;)
I could invite some people again, but only 3 max this time. As last time fest kinda freaked out my girlfriend, and I want to give her time to recover.

So if that is thats fine with you, just pick a day. I think Fizzi might be interested too.

And if a beter smashfest comes up, we can just cancel here

edit: well she comes home at 7pm, so i don't really cares what hapens, and how many we are before that , but I would hate to have to make people leave

swordgard

Smash Hero
I could invite some people again, but only 3 max this time. As last time fest kinda freaked out my girlfriend, and I want to give her time to recover.

So if that is thats fine with you, just pick a day. I think Fizzi might be interested too.

And if a beter smashfest comes up, we can just cancel here

edit: well she comes home at 7pm, so i don't really cares what hapens, and how many we are before that , but I would hate to have to make people leave
Sign me up+holy to go, and wed leave at whatever time is convenient for you. Im sure people would have no problem with leaving at 7 if it means getting the opportunity to play.

Oh and id like to apologize for last time, i accidently forgot my empty monster can in your room instead of putting it in waste/recycle bin.

kr3wman

Smash Master
after about a week of sorting people and checking histories on smashboards and on aim, here's who I am adding:

Darc
Scar
ArcNatural
N64
Scotu
ihavespaceballs
Taj278
TheZhuKeeper
Pink Reaper
swordgard
unknown522
Desh!
Samochan
.Tero
Luma
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.

Dominic

Smash Apprentice
Allright cool swordgard. Saturday is a bit better for me, but its no big deal if its sunday. So if its convinient for you guys, we could do it saturday starting at 11am like the other time. And people are free to join

KingKong_ad

Smash Ace
je suis pas encore certain mais je pense venir aussi et j'aimerais aussi te montrer où j'en suis avec l'infinite de bowser swordgard :)

kr3wman

Smash Master

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
'By putting 500 cokes in your cart, you can stop anyone else ordering one for as long as you're eating there [...] We also managed to crash the Application and surf the internet thanks to the Windows XP Onscreen Keyboard'

Robots won't start invading earth with the kind of programming we have now Fizzi.

Be realistic.
Apologies if my one phrase after-statement was misunderstood. From your comments it sounds like you thought I wrote that because I was somehow afraid of some crazy robot takeover of the planet. On the contrary, I actually endorse the replacement of humans in the work force by machines. It is very refreshing, for me, to see such drastic examples such as this one of the service sector of employment being completely replaced by machines.

Currently in the US I believe 82% of Americans are employed in the service sector. It is one of the last major job sectors to be touched by automation. Now let's think what would happen if automation of this sector became rampant. There are no other places for the people to go for monetary gain, therefore many people become unemployed. Being that many people no longer earn money and therefore no longer can spend money on goods, many corporations will be unable to keep going. It leads to a systematic breakdown of society. That said, none of this will sound "good" to most people and explaining why it is good would take a lot more time. But if anyone is interested in the subject I can refer you to interesting sources where these ideas came from, as naturally I did not think them up myself.

The original reason why I posted the link, however, was cause I thought it was pretty cool and interesting.

Dominic

Smash Apprentice
cool les gars , on ce voi demain. Ci d'autre sont intéressé, vous etes les bienvenu. je vais esseyé de apelé fizzi pour qui vienne demain

"C"let

Smash Journeyman
Apologies if my one phrase after-statement was misunderstood. From your comments it sounds like you thought I wrote that because I was somehow afraid of some crazy robot takeover of the planet. On the contrary, I actually endorse the replacement of humans in the work force by machines. It is very refreshing, for me, to see such drastic examples such as this one of the service sector of employment being completely replaced by machines.

Currently in the US I believe 82% of Americans are employed in the service sector. It is one of the last major job sectors to be touched by automation. Now let's think what would happen if automation of this sector became rampant. There are no other places for the people to go for monetary gain, therefore many people become unemployed. Being that many people no longer earn money and therefore no longer can spend money on goods, many corporations will be unable to keep going. It leads to a systematic breakdown of society. That said, none of this will sound "good" to most people and explaining why it is good would take a lot more time. But if anyone is interested in the subject I can refer you to interesting sources where these ideas came from, as naturally I did not think them up myself.

The original reason why I posted the link, however, was cause I thought it was pretty cool and interesting.
NO JOHNS!! I thinks you miss me by now :D

Dominic

Smash Apprentice
hey ici on est 5, ce serai cool ci ya dautre gens qui veu venir, ya des intéressé ?

swordgard

Smash Hero
Merci d'avoir hoster encore un fois Dom, c'etait vraiment cool de ta part. Good fest, good games.

Jai appris 2 choses. A) Si jai pas du monster, jdois aller me coucher tot avant une journer de brawl. B) Prochaine fois, j'apporterai des sandwich pour souper lol.

Dominic

Smash Apprentice
ouais c'étais cool, merci d'etre venu. moi je suis surpris qui aille pas au moin une personne qui soi pas mort de malnutrition hier

Sphyra

Smash Apprentice

I love you and your ideologies.

Skynet exists.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyc

Top Bottom