• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Black_jo

Smash Journeyman
Ou peut etre, il te faut te rendre a un niveau suffisant pour etre capable de jouer en teams. =P Genre aider son partenaire quand il est dans la marde, pi essayer de faire des teams combos le plus possible sans se frapper.
haa cest ça le truc
me disait aussit qu'attendre dans un coin en shootant des lasers était pas la meilleure solution :laugh:

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
jmange des lazer a chaque foit que ju capable ou que jai une chance de sortir quequn de FD>_> pi les lazer 8-) vient du falco avec moi >_>...

Yo phen that was really funny playing with you :)

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Do it by the end of January (26th). Grmo is doing a Feb 2nd tournament in Mississauga, so it won't conflict with anything, and should give people time to prepare.

EDIT: I liked cF=)'s old sig better, it was so much more seizure inducing.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
I like the 26th and all, but there is a possibility (like a slight one) that some of us will be going to pound 3. We have a tournament once again at the same venue as Starfurry. Iunno. For the high-schoolers (which actually happens to be like half of the scene, maybe more) have exams late January and study mid January.

I personally don't know what to say, honestly. As much as I want to play with quebecers again.

WarranThad

Smash Ace
brawl's gonna suck.

as will Soul Calibur 4, but that's more for sure as the rest of the series has sucked.

**** yeha sf4

**** yeah super street fighter 2 turbo high definition remix

WarranThad

Smash Ace
even if SSF2THDR and SF4 both suck I will have SF3:3s at arcades and SSF2T (original) to play online.

i'm done wiht smash, plus brawl, from what gimpyfish reported, looks to not be as competitive friendly as even melee, which wasnt at all.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
lol powerstone, I feel like punching someone everytime I hear " oh yeah, smash is like this game I played, powerstone?" and I go " no *****, it's not the same. my game sucks, your game sucks more."

also I think that sf2(insert7 letters here, and probably at the beginning)hd can't be bad as they are supposedly just changing sprites and adding a few things, tweaking others, no? how bad can it get. don't think it can =/. and sf4 is another story, but for now let's enjoy our boners until we realize this chick has a wang.

also saying that sf might suck because megaman now sucks is proof that you don't know about the sf2hd project much.

also, sc2 was fun but I wouldn't know about balance. I heard sc3 was broken as ****.

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
SF4 is not going to be good. Seeing that ***** Crimson Viper made me believe that it's goin to look like SF EX... a bunch of SF2 chars with funky KOF dudes comin' out of nowhere.

Saving/Revenge system is like parry but with a meter... a meter that you fill up by GETTING YOUR *** KICKED...WTF?

ST HD remix is going to be the bomb... take the best fighter ever made, make it look like new and TRY to make it even more balanced... you can't go wrong.

Oh, and T.Hawk's dive safe on block.

EDIT: and screw the arcade... 2k's sticks are always broken. that's sad cause it's easy to find comp there... just sit on the machine for 2 min and some random asian dude comes in flying from the sky to challenge you

Damax

Smash Lord
lol powerstone, I feel like punching someone everytime I hear " oh yeah, smash is like this game I played, powerstone?" and I go " no *****, it's not the same. my game sucks, your game sucks more."

also I think that sf2(insert7 letters here, and probably at the beginning)hd can't be bad as they are supposedly just changing sprites and adding a few things, tweaking others, no? how bad can it get. don't think it can =/. and sf4 is another story, but for now let's enjoy our boners until we realize this chick has a wang.

also saying that sf might suck because megaman now sucks is proof that you don't know about the sf2hd project much.

also, sc2 was fun but I wouldn't know about balance. I heard sc3 was broken as ****.
lolll, I just have incredible hate for capcom because they tend to screw up soooo many follows up to X or Y game. Exemple: devil may cry 2-3, megaman X6-7 and 8 and so on. but then it is sooo subjective and I said it COULD suck bad, if I didn't then I appologize and read the previous post as if I did. Soul Calibur 2 was awesome and Soul Calibur 3 was okay but pretty good for the weird story mode with forts and ****s + generic fighters haha. Soul calibur Legend sucked and Soul calibur 4 Doesn't seems to be original at all, most pictures shows the same game mecanics with different character designs. Soul calibur 2 had some broken moment but specially while playing with weapons. Otherwise it was so-so balanced except for spawn and higuichi (from tekken or whatever) who both sucked. Link was good.

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
lolll, I just have incredible hate for capcom because they tend to screw up soooo many follows up to X or Y game. Exemple: devil may cry 2-3, megaman X6-7 and 8 and so on. but then it is sooo subjective and I said it COULD suck bad, if I didn't then I appologize and read the previous post as if I did. Soul Calibur 2 was awesome and Soul Calibur 3 was okay but pretty good for the weird story mode with forts and ****s + generic fighters haha. Soul calibur Legend sucked and Soul calibur 4 Doesn't seems to be original at all, most pictures shows the same game mecanics with different character designs. Soul calibur 2 had some broken moment but specially while playing with weapons. Otherwise it was so-so balanced except for spawn and higuichi (from tekken or whatever) who both sucked. Link was good.
I hope you're not implying that SC was made by Capcom...:dizzy:

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
sc2 sc50 ou whatever ses koi ste jeux la 0_o

EDIT-nvm jvien de flasher sul post a damax pi laffaire de yoda et de darth vader dans le 4...its like wtf>_>

Top Bottom