• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

kourgath

Smash Rookie
lol je suis dans le même programme que toi mais ya une différence... je vien juste de commencer.. et devine quoi ? j'ai eu 114% dans la prog pis en info j'ai eu 95%

je parle pas du francais ni de rien d'autre pcq cétai désasteu ^^

cemo

white walker
i'm gonna brag about my marks next semester, when i start going to school again.
just to show up joel

also what are the 1.66 and such for? standard deviations or something?

WarranThad

Smash Ace
becoming canadian=class on immigration

i only did bad in everything because i pretty much didnt do 10-70% of the work for the class (guess which one was 70% =D)

i can still pass RM if i hand something in soon.

>_>

ThatGuy

Smash Master
*Looks at Brawl forum* >______>

Is the Smashfest on Jan 3rd still on? I'm planning on going and Kage will probably come as well. Could Chris please give some details about what's going on?

Will all Montrealers going to Toronto please meet up on MSN at midnight? That'd be great.

cF=)

Smash Lord
Guys, there's this ad about "Who's this actor?" and I'm not sure if it's Jamie Foxx or Denzel Washington... can I get any assistance because I reaaaaally want to get a FREE* LAPTOP! right now.

Damax

Smash Lord
LOL minigames ads sucks. receive a free laptop! after you completed 1 gold offer and 2 platinium offers for 40 $ per month during 2 years with unsubscribing fees of two thousand and 10 of your friends has to do it too! but the laptop is free!

Top Bottom