• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Since no one mentioned it, gratz to Bamme for winning that guy's tournament up in Blainville. Apparently it was very ****acular. To the others, ggnore. Bam beat Vwins in pools and brackets, I think he should be considered for first on the PR. Discuss.

Damax

Smash Lord
Since no one mentioned it, gratz to Bamme for winning that guy's tournament up in Blainville. Apparently it was very ****acular. To the others, ggnore. Bam beat Vwins in pools and brackets, I think he should be considered for first on the PR. Discuss.
oh well the nice tournament that was rigged? of course nothing's weird about bam and vwins fighting first in pools, then me and vwin, then me and bam... absolutly not weird that all 3 posibilities of matches between us was done while we were 6 or 7 blue finalist. 33% chance to fight bam or vwin, 20% for bam or vwin (the one not played) (since we were in the same color) and also not weird to see bam and vwin start in brackets hell no. also not weird to see blue vs yellow (jih color) and green vs red so that a newb ends up in finals. I know bad luck can't GO THAT FAR we would have prolly all been in the same color if Jih had registred in advance like us.

RaIph

Smash Apprentice
what'd he win? a wii?

Vwins

Smash Ace
lol yeah grats bam he should be consider for the first spot on the PR. I don't know what lambert told ya but nothing surprise me now. Anyway the pool and bracket matchs was actually only one match and the stage was not random. We were all in the same colors because we registered at the same time so we were always playing each others in the pools and brackets. I offered my help to run the tournament but they didnt want to so it was a really crappy organization.

Damax

Smash Lord
lol yeah grats bam he should be consider for the first spot on the PR. I don't know what lambert told ya but nothing surprise me now. Anyway the pool and bracket matchs was actually only one match and the stage was not random. We were all in the same colors because we registered at the same time so we were always playing each others in the pools and brackets. I offered my help to run the tournament but they didnt want to so it was a really crappy organization.
hmm bam registered way after us.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah that's what I figured. Thanks for the info.

And bam didn't tell me anything bad, don't get flustered, you can hang on to your first spot on the PR. >_> Oh, and was Bam lucky?

Damax

Smash Lord

And bam didn't tell me anything bad, don't get flustered, you can hang on to your first spot on the PR. >_> Oh, and was Bam lucky?
I didn't see any of the matches but I can tell none of us were at 100% potential due to alcohol abusing the day before, of the lack of sleep by vwin the legendary

Vwins

Smash Ace

You can put him first if you think one match means alot Vwins don't care. oh and yeah bam was very lucky he did a miss fire with falco...

Top Bottom