• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
gazup evry1 -daisy wtf you doing with a master chief pic you start halo2 playing or what? 0_o you wait after me?You think ill show you how to play GOOD.....erm wait a big 2 month lawl.

-Black jo long time you have posted here :0

-Elef hi long time no talk man

-cole jordan new here arent you?First rule dont insult someone more sexy than you...Second rule respect the first rule...LAWL simple to know 0_o

-Big rick HA... I dont know you enough to tell something <_<

-same here for chibi<_<

Have a good night/day evry1

PS wow more than 10 line in a post OMG im the first for 1 week I think :0 :)

swordgard

Smash Hero
gazup evry1 -daisy wtf you doing with a master chief pic you start halo2 playing or what? 0_o you wait after me?You think ill show you how to play GOOD.....erm wait a big 2 month lawl.

-Black jo long time you have posted here :0

-Elef hi long time no talk man

-cole jordan new here arent you?First rule dont insult someone more sexy than you...Second rule respect the first rule...LAWL simple to know 0_o

-Big rick HA... I dont know you enough to tell something <_<

-same here for chibi<_<

Have a good night/day evry1

PS wow more than 10 line in a post OMG im the first for 1 week I think :0 :)
I feel left apart.........JK im not emo
And please, stop with the ****ing 20 smileys lol (of course now somebody is gonna post something made of 5219837392 smileys)
Oh and will there be another tourney in mtl this summer or something? I mean since there wasnt any today.

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
oui je vien de commences a jouer ^_^ et a css bof pour se temps si j ai gout de jouer a mario party. Mais le Jeu que je veut jouer sais Goldeneye Source
Ha cool let me show you some trick on msn to be better at this game I know everything :)

Ps daisy ta un box jsavais pas pogne toi xbox live yo ma taprendre a jouer online :)

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
On msn some people haveFunny conversation,Funny subject and Funny stupidity <_< look at that :0

Swordgard/If a supernatural being comes to kill me(aka ring style), id almost do a heart attack*look at subnick...* dit :
Like saying to myself, if this exists then everything does, and i can make falco spawn in front of me with my tv, and after 3 tries id look really stupid in front of a supernatural creature trying to kill me
±Gab±---A fool is a fool wherever you go! dit :
like always
)-o
Swordgard/If a supernatural being comes to kill me(aka ring style), id almost do a heart attack*look at subnick...* dit :
cause im 100% sure my falco can kill any movie monsters
Make falco spawn in front of your tv
LOL
Godzilla.....Shine the fire
XD
i said id try
godzilla look like bowser
so
Yeah
comboable
its my job
Lol
with mario :0
loll
Seriously
Someone in front of godzilla:
U MAY BE BIG AND STRONG, BUT UR COMBOABLE, ITS THE LAW OF SMASH
XD
ROFL
your quoted

cF=)

Smash Lord
LET'S UNITE FOR MASS DOMINATION !!1!!!!!!!!!!11!!1!3!133/

Copy my avatar/signature for awesomeness.

Daisy101

Smash Journeyman
ho nooo. ralph ton trus que ta mis pour jouer en ligne contre du monde a goldeneye sa manche pas mais le jeux en solo manche okay tu peut me donner le site pour load le mode mutiplayer online kk

Top Bottom