• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

JustaPnoy

Smash Apprentice
Why would you guys want to play a gay character like that?
first of all, ice climbers obviously aren't gay... or else they'd be named like Popo and Bob or something..

and ice climbers are a set of two pplz so liek it shud be "gay charaters" instead of "a gay character". nub.

=P

RaIph

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, my name is KELSO im new in quebc and i have no friends,
but i really like to be the best ice climbers players in canada. when is the next tournament you guys plan? i will comme for sure!

WarranThad

Smash Ace
Damax kirby for PR!!

Great games and stuff everyone, way to let us down in crews Kage... same for you and your team Jay.

Khepri, tons of fun teaming. You really did have great spacing/coordination. Also good duels, was tons of fun meeting you, sorry if I was a bit overbearing.

Damax, fun teams stuff.

Jarc, team skeletor/anorexia at styd3 kthx.

Joel, <3 for hosting...

****Important****
I may be able to host something on the west island this Saturday guys, if anyones interested. Thing is I have only 1 tv that I'm sure will work, for one other I need an adapter (as it's really ****ing old and only has 1 imput) and the other one... no idea. Anyways, if we can get 2+ tv's here I'm down for hosting maybe 8-10 people, so if you're interested just leave a message here. I will supply directions by friday evening if it's happening, but you guys may still be tired from ottawa stuff?

Anyways, hope stuff works out.

Paty

Smash Apprentice
Wow, replies copying a movie's scenes or speeches. Bravo! How original!!! Now make me a sandwich!

Now seriously. You suck. All of you. No sakeboom in o-beautiful-province-of-Ontario for me? Bah who cares, I still got drunk for FREE, and I am such a loser that I post on smashboards for fun when I am drunk.

Elefterios

Smash Journeyman
Wow, replies copying a movie's scenes or speeches. Bravo! How original!!! Now make me a sandwich!

Now seriously. You suck. All of you. No sakeboom in o-beautiful-province-of-Ontario for me? Bah who cares, I still got drunk for FREE, and I am such a loser that I post on smashboards for fun when I am drunk.
ur just grumpy cus ur name isnt in the altered movie quotes.

khepri

Smash Lord
Thanks guys for hosting me. Especially Joel for letting us play even when he is in trouble with the landlady.

Thad - fun playing with you on doubles.

Damax - Youre not scary, just intense in a...weird way. I enjoyed watching your kirby own capton falcon.

Jarc, Matt, others whose names arent clear, it was nice meeting you all.

Ralph and Big Rick - We didnt play very long, but the short time we did was fun. Cheers.

Thanks Montreal.

RaIph

Smash Apprentice
Thanks guys for hosting me. Especially Joel for letting us play even when he is in trouble with the landlady.

Damax - Youre not scary, just intense in a...weird way. I enjoyed watching your kirby own capton falcon.

Ralph and Big Rick - We didnt play very long, but the short time we did was fun. Cheers.

Thanks Montreal.
thanks 4 cming, nice matches.

Damax

Smash Lord

Thanks Montreal.
It was cool you silent american... Intense ? so now i'm intense? gotta tell Vwin he's not alone

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Anyone feel like holding a Smashfest tomorrow? I have nothing planned and school is closed!

Sorry to hear about your testicle Jarc, maybe you can borrow my third one until you get a replacement.

Top Bottom