• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Nephiros

Smash Ace
omafakagad liek jarc, come to my place instead. Yeeshsh? This weekend or something. Screw Christmas.

Mista Sinista

Smash Lord
Lol oh yeh that's true I bailed on you yesterday. Oh wellz. Just so you know I brutalized Madison furiously today and he quit in under 10 matches rofl.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lol oh yeh that's true I bailed on you yesterday. Oh wellz. Just so you know I brutalized Madison furiously today and he quit in under 10 matches rofl.
Nobody really gives a **** since you only play with Madison. We try to play with you, and you just pee on the floor and leave. bla bla bla, you suck cuz you don't play smash with us.

DSB

Smash Apprentice
**** I never thought there was so many Smashers in Montreal to make a thread that long. Is there SSB64 players here as well ?

Nephiros

Smash Ace
*raises hand* I'm the one to look for. I play SSB64 online with a keyboard and uh, yea. I suck with a N64, like really much³. Uh, I'm good. That's it. I'm Nephiros on Emularena, of course~

nox

Smash Apprentice
tyvm Agora for the controller and letting me play 1v1s with peeps. You rock my world and I'll forever be in your debt.

Daisy, add me : n0x3a at hotmail dot com .

I'm bringing sexy back. Yeayuhzz !!1 <33

Mista Sinista

Smash Lord
Vwins - I work so much that it's gonna be really really hard to go on a Wednesday/Thursday but one day I'll try to pull it off.

Chet - It was a joke, I honestly couldn't care less. I'm sure I'd still whoop people like nox and apoc, the crap players and all that. People like you and PKM would still beat me by a landslide 'cause I always sandbag vs you two so much, you know the deal. I'm hoping to play you all soon though.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
tyvm Agora for the controller and letting me play 1v1s with peeps. You rock my world and I'll forever be in your debt.

Daisy, add me : n0x3a at hotmail dot com .

I'm bringing sexy back. Yeayuhzz !!1 <33
I have been properly thanked!
Had a blast with you guys, it's a change from the mute fests I usually participate in!

Never got to play the guy who wanted to duel me with his CF though D:

temporaryralp

Smash Rookie
**** I never thought there was so many Smashers in Montreal to make a thread that long. Is there SSB64 players here as well ?
i play a bit of sm64 on pj64k.
besides that, i like a good match of pd/ge/sf64 too

*does a barrerooll*

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
Vwins - I work so much that it's gonna be really really hard to go on a Wednesday/Thursday but one day I'll try to pull it off.

Chet - It was a joke, I honestly couldn't care less. I'm sure I'd still whoop people like nox and apoc, the crap players and all that. People like you and PKM would still beat me by a landslide 'cause I always sandbag vs you two so much, you know the deal. I'm hoping to play you all soon though.

D

Deleted member

Code:
[CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][SPOILER]Jarc is gay[/SPOILER]
[/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE]

Nephiros

Smash Ace
Here are your sigs cF, you somehow disconnected from MSN as I was about to send them so ..enjoy.

EDIT : The first one obviously looks better with the "Revolution" skin.

Mista Sinista

Smash Lord
Awesome sigs and yes I get drunk quite more often now, I just destroyyyyyyyyyyyyed Friday and then last night got mildly drunk again. But Friday I puked my brains out a few times and then almost did yesterday afternoon, was vicious.

lol Elef, it's true, I'm always running around letting people know "I'M SO DRUNK HAHAHAHAHAA" whether in rl or online, doesn't matter.

Top Bottom