• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

temporaryralp

Smash Rookie
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=90446
MONTREAL SNOWDON METRO SMASHFEST TWICE A MONTH! MERCREDI/JEUDI TABARNAK

cF=)

Smash Lord
Ya seulement chester qui peut dancer derriere une serviette de plage pendant 1 minute et pas rendre ca répétitif :D

+rep to nox
+rep to ralph

cF=)

Smash Lord
RaIph, your an odd fellow, thats why I'm in love with you.

BTW WHOEVER MISSED THE PARTY TONIGHT IS GAY LOLOLOL THAT MEANS 99.5% OF YOU =] .
Playing poker is fun :D

i wish i didn't know what he was quoting.:(
Geez this was my joke to jarc when I told him to listen to that crappy voice cover of an internet hentai ytmnd. I should get credits lol

cF=)

Smash Lord
Then, it's an official Jarc joke >__>

Gimme +rep though.

EDIT: J'viens de reussir Burnin' Noumander à DDR !

ThatGuy

Smash Master
News guys, important read.

I got in contact with Melaf, who in turn directed me to the lead source of Halo 2 in Montreal. Well, he says he's been working 9 months to get MLG to come here in Montreal and he's really serious about this business. He's going to come to the Biweekly with all his documentation and ****, and he'll want to discuss about the tournament. He says he can convince lots of people to come because he knows lots and lots of people. He also says he'll get in touch with the exec director of igames.

chet I'm gonna try to hook you up with this guy sometime soon.

EDIT: His name's Simon (WscTheCriminal on MSN :p)

TestRider

Smash Ace
Le grand TestRider aurait envie de jouer à Smash au courant de la semaine qui vient, peut-être demain (lundi) soir ou encore mardi ou jeudi. Des intéressés?

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
Melaf said:
±Gab±---ExoDiuS----What now???? dit :
**** le mlg
C'est la conclusion à notre convo sur msn, le reste de ce qu'il disait, ca avait rapport avec le fait que yavais personne avec qui jouer pis qui perdait son temps pis quiavait le gout de garrocher ses consoles à coup de couteau (ou kkch dans le style, c'était pas clair)

Pis ben oubliez-le là

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
Le grand TestRider aurait envie de jouer à Smash au courant de la semaine qui vient, peut-être demain (lundi) soir ou encore mardi ou jeudi. Des intéressés?
Moi jserais bien down pour smasher un peu mardi soir:chuckle: , idée de se changer un peu les idées des exams. C'est pas grave si ça ne t'excite pas de jouer avec moi, :( pcq je suis un n00b. :ohwell:

P.S.: Tu vois, jutilise des emoticons, comme un vrai n00b:p

Jih

Smash Journeyman
c vrai quier grand testrider -_-

TestRider

Smash Ace
K so apparemment je vais devoir me taper un autre quart à la job demain (mardi), ça l'air que ça va devoir attendre à jeudi finalement. Je vous aime quand même.

Edit : ZOMG post number 666! Ich bin der uber Böse!

D

Deleted member

I was thinking today how awesome it would be to randomly change the official language of Quebec from French to Spanish

Hilarity would ensue

Discuss

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
News guys, important read.

I got in contact with Melaf, who in turn directed me to the lead source of Halo 2 in Montreal. Well, he says he's been working 9 months to get MLG to come here in Montreal and he's really serious about this business. He's going to come to the Biweekly with all his documentation and ****, and he'll want to discuss about the tournament. He says he can convince lots of people to come because he knows lots and lots of people. He also says he'll get in touch with the exec director of igames.

chet I'm gonna try to hook you up with this guy sometime soon.

EDIT: His name's Simon (WscTheCriminal on MSN :p)
Let's talk about it on the phone. Would you mind calling me at my place? K thx, ask my number to nox.
C'est la conclusion à notre convo sur msn, le reste de ce qu'il disait, ca avait rapport avec le fait que yavais personne avec qui jouer pis qui perdait son temps pis quiavait le gout de garrocher ses consoles à coup de couteau (ou kkch dans le style, c'était pas clair)

Pis ben oubliez-le là
Jsais pas de quoi tu parles mais... ça c'est juste parce qu'il peut pas jouer avec d'autres gens à Halo, right? Sinon ça veut rien dire... faudrait que j'envoie un autre message à jv3x3...

edit: I'm not online very often so I think that everything about this will have to wait until I get back on msn more regularly... so give me a week or so..

Mista Sinista

Smash Lord
I'm prolly smashing with Jarc tomorrow, I'll report afterwards and tell you all how badly I tore him apart even though I'm out of practice and he goes to all these bi-weeklies with Chet and such.

Top Bottom