• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
=/=
Si j'avais des patins à ma taille j'irais surement patiner avec whoever, mais la plupart du temps le monde joue au hockey à la patinoire locale pis je hais ste sport là donc j'ai pas mis d'argent sur des patins depuis belle lurette :urg:

Sorry
LOL QTF, tu viens de résumer ma situation. J'ai acheté des patins en secondaire 1 comme tout bon haïtien du collège jean-eudes, puis jlai ai porté pendant 3 ans. J'ai arrêté quand jme suis fendu l'ongle du gros orteil droit. =/
Pis euh oui tourner en rond en patinant parce qu'habituellement je joue au hockey et ça fait longtemps j'ai pas patiné juste pour tourner en rond, ce qui est quand même amusant. Et oui au Vieux-Port tu peux louer des patins pour pas cher, comme 6$; même chose à l'Atrium.

Parlant d'activités amusantes, ce soir mercredi le 27 décembre c'est open bar pour les filles avant minuit au House sur St-Laurent. Ouais si vous voulez que je vous passe des verres venez, le cover est 12 ou 15$ me rappelle pu trop.

EDIT: Je suis sarcastique quand je parle d'activité amusante reliée à du clubbing. Je trouve ça personnellement lame de clubber, mais vu que l'alcool est gratuit pour un cover relativement correct, j'y vais.
Aight pour le patin. Jsavais pas qu'il y avait un cover. Tk, appelle sur mon cell en après-midi. Apoc, toi aussi.

Elefterios

Smash Journeyman
love the graph. can only imagine how long it took you to doo dat. ah jayseus!
btw who here beleives in heaven and hell?
- i dont >>X X
the graph surpringly didnt take too long to make. its the scientific formula i had to figure out . i had to scientically disect the very little info on the relations of blistirs and ice skating shoes.

not alot of ppl know about this.

temporaryralp

Smash Rookie
the graph surpringly didnt take too long to make. its the scientific formula i had to figure out . i had to scientically disect the very little info on the relations of blistirs and ice skating shoes.

not alot of ppl know about this.
yeah... direct relations y=x are always the hardest to compute and draw. you need a straight ruler!!!! hard to find these days the're only gay rulers... *drum and cymbals*

Nephiros

Smash Ace
Hey everyone.

I play a lot of sc2 but really enjoy SSBM and am interested in setting up a community in the area where we could have gatherings and tournements.

To all interested I will chek this board everyday cuz I work on a computer.

Feel free to post whatever your age or skill level.

Later ;).

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Hey, I'm Chester (CHET). If you would do a tournament, I could bring you a lot of people. I'm talking about minimum 10 players here, more if they bring friends, and I don't play with n00bs. I'm very interested in playing with ya. Only thing is that it sucks that you live far away from downtown. Anyway, write back, I wanna play against ya.

PS: To contact me, post an ATTN message on Gamefaqs, send me an e-mail, or try to catch me on Msn.

Lol Gamefaqs, chet's such a noob.

Damax

Smash Lord
hey there!

i'm also near Montreal, and I already played with CHET before but I don't know if i'm that good though.. (I must be emo)

anyway

nice to see some people from Montreal!

we should gather sometimes..

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Well, Nephiros, I don't know if you heard about Sony & Gino, probably one of the best teams out there in Mtl. I now play with Test Rider. There's also a lot of other excellent players that go on Gamefaqs, like Damax (previous post), blackydagod, mystic viper, patythechik, noshno3. We all know people who are excellent at this game.

Btw:
1- do you play with Luigi?
2- do you consider yourself good?
3- do you use l-cancelling and wavedashing and everything ?

Nephiros

Smash Ace
n00b

Ok cool we're getting somewhere.

First off no I do not have any experience playing the game seriously. Yet I am a veterant tekken player(with REAL wavedashes...:D jk) and SC2. I practicly run the tournement scene as far as sc2 goes. GGXX is starting to be a priority now that sc2 is somewhat old and boring.

This being said i'm not some dumb *** that'll go i'll kick your arse anyday and blablbalbablabla. Yet, we are three guys who consider ourselves above average(of the normal crowd) and are interested in upping up our level.

First question. Was there already a thread for montrealers if there seems to be so many players?!?...

Second. Do you guys live in montreal montreal or in the suburbs!?

Third. I have read a little on wave dash and such, but if you guys are using these techniques I need to see them in action to find viable ways to implicate it in my game. This being said I would be very interested in meeting up.

Fourth: How old are all of you?

Fifth: If anyone has internet links that can redirect me to movies i'd gladly appreciate. I don't have much time to spend searching the forums cuz I am at work when i'm in front of my computer.

I currently live in St-Eustache(north Shore) I have a car, i'm 21.

Cuddos to all in respects of meeting up one day...

ThatGuy

Smash Master
I don't think there was any thread for Montreal... well, I haven't seen it.

Well, most of us live in Montreal (RDP, Rosemont, Angrignon) and a few live in the suburbs like pkmvodka and blackydagod.

Well, if you play us you'll see plenty of l-cancelling and wavedashing. If I had a suggestion, at least try to practice l-cancelling. >_>

I'm 17, I'll be 18 in August. We're all eighteen pretty much, I think some of us are 19 or 20, we have two members in our crew that are 14.

Well, if you want vids:

Amo's website

t3h punch crew

AOB'S website

Also, the best way to gain access to allllll the uber good vids of Smash is to download Direct Connect. You'll find how to download it on t3h punch crew's web pages.

Ta-ta les tatas.

Chet

GanonPWN!

Smash Journeyman
neph just go to youtube and search for shined blind, death from above.... the hylian nightmere, wound of wind and for actual 1v1 vids search for isai(falcon) or ken(marth)

cF=)

Smash Lord
LOL scuse désolé jpeux pas être méchant avec le monde XD luvs 2 u buttsechs paty pat pat

Nephiros

Smash Ace
Ganon is =<

EDIT: Also, "I assume this guy is good by seeing his nickname and his posts. "

temporaryralp

Smash Rookie
tournoi 1v1, 2 incscription moi pis toi, entry cost 1millions, winner keeps all.
ché pas Damax.. ca va etre gay.....

je sais pas pour ssbm, mais pour styd2 ca sera pas la plus haute compétition qui se ramasse la c est clair.

cF=)

Smash Lord
La competition c'est moiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

daamn que chui fatiguer pis j'ai mal a l'oeil. ca merite un post.

cF=)

Smash Lord
hard to explain.... in short.... it's like a happy emo kid wearing a hat over his brushed hair.

yeah, or simply a lack of inspiration and my name's initial letters >__>

D

Deleted member

hard to explain.... in short.... it's like a happy emo kid wearing a hat over his brushed hair.

yeah, or simply a lack of inspiration and my name's initial letters >__>
I always thought it looked like a wang.

=) is the tip..for all the slow ones

*cough*
Code:
[CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE][CODE]Jarc
[/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE][/CODE]

cF=)

Smash Lord
Anybody's up for playing MMOrpgs ?

Geez I guess I need sleep to say that. >__> 2h10 in the mornin' ? ftl

Nephiros

Smash Ace
Nuh, but for you guys who have FF3 my friend code is 2 6 6 3 7 5 7 9 6 1 6 4. I also have MKDS BTW, but I suck at it ~

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Little shout out to Bam, Vwins, and Pow, fun smashfest. Thanks for driving me around Pow.

Vwins is the master of Tech skill. Platform cancelled drill to another drill into shine to edgeguard on FoD? That's too sick.

Pow is the new Bowser master.

Thanks for having me over Bam.

Top Bottom