• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Mista Sinista

Smash Lord
Lmao at me living in Quebec and not understanding a ****ing word. Wak got owned regardless though.

EDIT - Watch Makenshi's Marth vs. Captain Jack's Sheik, he was destroying him for a while. One grab = death LOL.

D

Deleted member

N'aller pas a cirque fâché et avoir fâché le chat qui a décidé que les cirques étaient pour les clowns et les vieil hommes avec les serviettes

Il semble sembler aussi qu'en apparence les coutures sur le jeans tout à fait en apparence seront obligé à sembler en fait

cF=)

Smash Lord
^ WTF !! AHAHA I NEVER LAUGH HARDER IN MY ENTIRE LIFE XD

Ok, getting serious now. I'm posting in regard to Chet's post about the tourney. I could certainly come without a doubt if I can know when the tourney will be held 1 week before it happens. Si non, j'peut pas changer les horraires a ma job et chui owned.

I hope this tourney will happen soon ! It's been a while since I've played peeps in Montreal so I want to see at which lvl I stand now :D

Elefterios

Smash Journeyman
DeLoRtEd1 said:
N'aller pas a cirque fâché et avoir fâché le chat qui a décidé que les cirques étaient pour les clowns et les vieil hommes avec les serviettes

Il semble sembler aussi qu'en apparence les coutures sur le jeans tout à fait en apparence seront obligé à sembler en fait
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OMG.

you rule.

wak, i got nothing against you but you asked for it. that sarcasm in your first post was meant to offend him. I dont want to start a fight or anything like that, but if it were me...I'd apologize. (probably because im a sissy)

Vwins

Smash Ace
too much english on this thread :mad:
bon moi c sur que je viens au tournoi ca fait trop longtemps qu'on a pas jouer paske on a jamais été capable d'organiser un smashfest :dizzy:
bon faut dire que je suis dépendant du lift de damax ou jih mais au pire ma me téléporter :)

Damax

Smash Lord
Vwins ta oublier que bam a briser la teleporteuse quand il la faite surchauffer.. il l'utilisais pour se rendre dans sa cuisine de sa chambre... = 4 pied

me lift you. tranduction: je te lift noob

bam: hum Roy?

Apøc`

Smash Apprentice
DeLoRtEd1 said:

Funniest post ever made!!! :laugh:

Pis Wak, d'après ce que Makenshi m'as dit, il a aucune histoire entre vous deux et qu'il comprend pas pourquoi tu dit que tu le comprend, c'est ça que j'voulais pointer, désolé. J'sais que j'ai pas rapport dans votre story, mais il m'a raconté ça quoi, lol.

Vwins

Smash Ace
Damax said:
Vwins ta oublier que bam a briser la teleporteuse quand il la faite surchauffer.. il l'utilisais pour se rendre dans sa cuisine de sa chambre... = 4 pied

me lift you. tranduction: je te lift noob

bam: hum Roy?
mi véri goud anglish dont nide traduction

Elefterios

Smash Journeyman
dont go at circus angry and having angry the cat who has decided that the circus was for the clowns and the old men with towels

it seems to seem also that when apearence the seams on the jeans completely in appearence will be obliged has to seem made

Card

Smash Lord
ok good news about the new church location;

Parvoise St-Gilbert said they'll accept us. Their hall holds 100 people, 225$ + 100$ Deposit (which is returned). The down-side is that their only Saturday free is August the 12th. Their address is 5415 Jean-Talon EST (near l'assomption).

Nox/Chet what do you say about this? I can call again on Monday and try to see if I can get it on a Friday at an earlier date, otherwise that is the closest Saturday free for us.

To other people, DONT JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS! The tournament location/date is not finalized until Chet posts a new thread ok?

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Jpense plus qu'il veut que "on" organise le tournoi, pas lui. Pis c'est plus facile à dire qu'à faire là, voulez vous la salle à 400$? Parce que si le monde vient pas, ben on est dans la marde. Faut de la présence, pis pas juste 30 personnes.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Yo chet, weren't you and PKM going to OC2? I thought it was around that week (15th 16th and 17th IIRC). I hope that would still be okay with you.

In any case, the August 12th one sounds hawt. Unless Cf and Jarc organize a Les Cedres tourney before FC6, we have no choice but to go along with 1 (or 2 if they decide to create one after FC6) tourney this summer. (Or we could have 3 just because we are awesome =P)

Vwins

Smash Ace
chesterr01 said:
Jpense plus qu'il veut que "on" organise le tournoi, pas lui. Pis c'est plus facile à dire qu'à faire là, voulez vous la salle à 400$? Parce que si le monde vient pas, ben on est dans la marde. Faut de la présence, pis pas juste 30 personnes.
J'ai jamais dit que c'était facile organiser un tournoi ça je le savais. Mais je crois que si on fesait un tournoi le samedi avant le FC-6, il y aurait une assez bonne présence. Moi j'aime mieux que les prix pour les gagnants soient un peu moins gros que ne pas avoir de tournoi avant le FC-6.

Elefterios

Smash Journeyman
chesterr01 said:
Tu réalises que tu m'as pas dit ça sur msn? Y'a 2 salles là:

1-400 bones + 100 deposit for the w-e before FC6
2- 200 bones + 100 deposit for the 12th.
id say 1. mostly because the price of the room doesnt affect me in any way.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
And plus, on such short notice...you really think that everyone could make it?...

I would TRY to come, but having notice in advance helps A LOT. I'm worried we won't have enough turnouts.

cF=)

Smash Lord
400 $ splitted among 30 peeps isn't the biggest price ever because it goes down to 13.3~ $ each.

What I'd like to know is the motives of this smashfest; does it take place so the winner makes money ? For fun ? As a practice before FC6 ? If it's for everything except cash, I'm sure we can gather enough smashers to make this tourney worth the time and effort since it would be a good warmup before the american tourney and because an entry fee of 20$ is, I guess, affordable for everyone.

Let me hear what you guys like the most. A good meeting among Montreal smashers or a way to earn cash ?

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Personnally, I think an entry fee of anything over $5 for a smashfest is propostrous. This is a tournament, and if we take so much money for the room (if there's isn't a lot of people showing up), the prizes will be ridiculous. So it won't be a tournament, more like a smashfest with a 15$ cover.

I'm also thinking of all the people that won't be able to make it from far away because we're announcing this 5 days in advance. 5 days, because Card has to call the church (sunday) to know if we can get the room for "next week-end", and then confirm that it's available, and reserve it. Then we gotta pay it "up front", me & nox. I don't know... anyway... Card, get a hold of them rich church people, and ask for next week end if it's available. Tell them you'll call back on monday.

As for the August 12th room, book it too.

JustaPnoy

Smash Apprentice
12th? damm thats so early.i doubt that alot of people would make it for such short notice. and then it'd cost a bunch and it'd be like chet said 'a smashfest with a 15$ cover.' If we can get enough people for before the 12th then thats cool. but i prefer the one in august

Jih

Smash Journeyman
Elefterios said:
ill be hapy with a nice smashfest....Jih, is it still on the 5th?
well i don't think so because no one would come seriously... including card that wont able to drive

ill try to invite TR or something during the week but i can't tell you when yet...

and pkm would probly the only one comming since hes near me... :ohwell:

edit: and yea a tourny before the Fc6 won't happen...

cF=)

Smash Lord
Bon alors si toutes les personnes ici présente se plaignent que c'est impossible de s'arranger avec 1 semaine d'avis, passons à autre chose et penchons nous sur la possiblité que sa se produise en aout.

Nox ou Chet, si le tournoi a lieu plus tard, pensez-vous que la location de télévisions serait une bonne idée ?

Mista Sinista

Smash Lord
If it was really that soon, I might not come due to still having another 190$ to pay in addition to my 50$ deposit for skydiving July 8th. I'm pretty broke and that's gonna kill off a decent amount of my pay and I have some other stuff I need to take care of money-wise so yeah... the August one would work better for me.

nox

Smash Apprentice
Mista Sinista said:
If it was really that soon, I might not come due to still having another 190$ to pay in addition to my 50$ deposit for skydiving July 8th. I'm pretty broke and that's gonna kill off a decent amount of my pay and I have some other stuff I need to take care of money-wise so yeah... the August one would work better for me.
Don't crash.

This reminds me of a Chris Rock / Dave Chapelle skit where he mentions white people doing all that crazy **** like climbing death mountains and jumping off planes , but never going through Oakland . :laugh:

Mista Sinista

Smash Lord
nox said:
Don't crash.

This reminds me of a Chris Rock / Dave Chapelle skit where he mentions white people doing all that crazy **** like climbing death mountains and jumping off planes , but never going through Oakland . :laugh:
Lmao, I'm pretty sure it was Chris Rock otherwise I'd remember it clearer. Either way, I slightly remember it and it was hilarious.

Top Bottom