• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

kryptocide

Smash Apprentice
cF=) said:
There will probably be a tournament during this summer. We're just waiting until Card or anyone else get a room where Nox will be able to host.
If this one never take place, me and Jarc will come up with something else, since we have a free local, chairs, tables and tennis courts in Les Cedres. We are simply waiting for a date and everything could be settled up easily.

So don't worry Kryptocide, you'll be able to get to a tourney before school begins,
nice!
oh and i don't have school next year :p

JustaPnoy

Smash Apprentice
Mista Sinista said:
Joel, we'll have to do some hectic playing soon if you don't want to end up dead last again. If I keep 2-3 stocking you over and over and over again like the last few times we played, then you have no chance in hell of placing well at this thing.

Just being honest, lemme know when you're free so I can whoop you and get you better lawl.

wow.... Damm if Joel ended up last before.. omg i fkin suck :( . oh well .

Anyways I might be in for a tourney. Just need to know the date and everything. I don't care where it is i just wanna play ppl at my skill lvl or better.

JustaPnoy

Smash Apprentice
Yeah chet ill try ... just.. what day do u plan on having it? and how do i get ther?

Edit: and i need a new controller.... my other two are messed up (either the C-Stick or the Control-Stick) :dizzy:

Mista Sinista

Smash Lord
JustaPnoy, we'll have to play the three of us (you, Joel and I) sometime soon and get some practice in. I want to try to give you as many pointers as possible seeming as you don't have all that much experience. I'm not exactly the greatest player but I'm sure I can find a few things you need to work on.

kryptocide, there isn't even a confirmed location yet, Chibi has a few places that MIGHT work but nothing's for sure now. No one's gonna give you information to get to somewhere we don't even know we're going to.

Elefterios

Smash Journeyman
Mista Sinista said:
JustaPnoy, we'll have to play the three of us (you, Joel and I) sometime soon and get some practice in. I want to try to give you as many pointers as possible seeming as you don't have all that much experience. I'm not exactly the greatest player but I'm sure I can find a few things you need to work on.

kryptocide, there isn't even a confirmed location yet, Chibi has a few places that MIGHT work but nothing's for sure now. No one's gonna give you information to get to somewhere we don't even know we're going to.
shiz, dont put yourself down. you're the greatest player in this board. can you give me pointers oh great one....

but space animalz own you lol. except not anymore :psycho:

JustaPnoy

Smash Apprentice
yes we do... mista sinista (Shiz?) i don't really mind if ur not 'great' as long as i can learn something. Gimmy a location and a date for some good smash. Cause if im gonna be going to this tourney i need all the help i can get.

Card

Smash Lord
Just chill dudes... Nothing is finalized yet.
Wait till tomorrow, thursday, or friday; Chester will have posted a thread with everything you need to know about the tournament, including cost/location/date/etc... Just know that chances are that it will be on a Saturday in July. so for now, just Chill :)

Nephiros

Smash Ace
Oh man, now I wanna change main just to be non-conformist. DAI YOU ALL X__X

Pour le tourney, je vais probablement pas pouvoir y aller sauf si une âme généreuse pourrait fournir le lift ...plz?

Apøc`

Smash Apprentice
Makenshi said:
Wak: quel verité? va y toi si je te vois a l'entrer jte prendrai de vitesse jt'alumera comme un silex tu te prend pour 50 cent sauf que ta un peti Sex , hey bouffon quand les ennuies te tend la main ta confendue ma grosse bite avec une choupachoups tu tprend pour Ken le survivant mais tu tfais Ken sur le divant par ton voisin avc sa grosse bite dans ton vagin.Au faite tes comme ta soeur tu kiff le vibromasoeur et si ta pas de soeur ramene moi ta mére jvais ten faire une banale

Ohhhhh blow blow!! On dirait que Wak a des problèmes avec nos voisins les Français. :laugh:

Locke)

Smash Ace
ROFL, just now? And chester I think you should make an apperance in the makenshi thread.\

Edit: And what forum is the french ppl thread in?

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
j'ai posté qu'une fois dans ce thread, il avait été fait par max1234 et jme suis pas fait owner what the ****?

apparamment chester t'as que de mauvaises sources, renouvelle-les parce que jserai pas toujours là pour te corriger :embarrass

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ma source c'est Apoc. De ce que makenshi a dit jpeux déjà entrevoir que t'as dit quelquechose du genre "bla bla bla talk ****, c'est la vérité :)" pis qu'il t'a répondu. En tout cas, jsais pas qu'est-ce que t'as dit, mais son freestyle y'était top tier, j'en ai rien à battre. lol

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
chesterr01 said:
Ma source c'est Apoc. De ce que makenshi a dit jpeux déjà entrevoir que t'as dit quelquechose du genre "bla bla bla talk ****, c'est la vérité :)" pis qu'il t'a répondu. En tout cas, jsais pas qu'est-ce que t'as dit, mais son freestyle y'était top tier, j'en ai rien à battre. lol
ben pkoi tu t'en mêle debors? >_>

Fogel

Smash Lord
I posted because chet's post told me to. I can probably make it to the Montreal tourney unless it's on FC6 weekend. BTW that crazy guy's post flaming Wak didn't make sense to me either, I thought Quebec internet slang was bad, but that one just looked like gibberish to me. I don't even know what the guy's trying to get at. Wak I <3 you, ignore the France flamers!

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
LOL no one can understand what I really said to makenshi anyway, it was really personnal between him and me...

and people thinks I posted something bad... and nihonjin though I posted something even worse...

fack jai eu un char de marde par tout le monde qui pensait comprendre, sauf quien a pas un qui a compris la meme affaire, pis ya toujours personne qui a vraiment compris le sens de mes posts, fack on en est là, jai hate de voir ce que les prochains vont comprendre

Top Bottom