• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

cF=)

Smash Lord
So what about the TV renting I've spoked about in the last page. Does anybody think it's a good idea if we wanna run a good tournament ?

*go to work and hope somebody read this post*

cF=)

Smash Lord
^ I hope this guy broke his forehead and had his brain spilling everywhere on the dance floor. Nasty !

Hero of Nobody

Smash Cadet
<3

Anyone having mini-gatherings?

By the way, Jih, I don't know if I'm comig. Joining if china-man is coming.

chet said:
lolz, dat meenz hes azn LOLOZ get it?
Farm, what have you been up to man? You better be polishing them mindgraines.
T.T

I havent been playing for some time and still have no mindgraines =[. You should come to school me one day.

Jih

Smash Journeyman
Hero of Nobody said:
<3

Anyone having mini-gatherings?

By the way, Jih, I don't know if I'm comig. Joining if china-man is coming.

T.T

I havent been playing for some time and still have no mindgraines =[. You should come to school me one day.
forget about it ... i won't have enought space in my car i think so yea sorry :urg:

Card

Smash Lord
Bon ok so...

There is officially going to be a Tournament on Saturday August 12th, so free up your schedual.

It will be held at the Parvoise St-Gilbert Church. The address is 5415 Jean-Talon EST (near l'assomption). Details on pricing, what to bring, rules, etc... will be posted in another thread by either Chet or Nox, since i'm not too sure on them.

The 400$ church, forget it. Their only free date is like way after august, and not to mention that it costs a ****load.

So :) Sounds Exciting yes?

Elefterios

Smash Journeyman
Chibi said:
Bon ok so...

There is officially going to be a Tournament on Saturday August 12th, so free up your schedual.

It will be held at the Parvoise St-Gilbert Church. The address is 5415 Jean-Talon EST (near l'assomption). Details on pricing, what to bring, rules, etc... will be posted in another thread by either Chet or Nox, since i'm not too sure on them.

The 400$ church, forget it. Their only free date is like way after august, and not to mention that it costs a ****load.

So :) Sounds Exciting yes?
great, i have enough time to burn the church before the tourney date.

cF=)

Smash Lord
Damax slang 33.3~% of the time in his posts. :crazy:

Sweet a tourney. I got one month to learn how to fight space animals with Falcon heh.

kryptocide

Smash Apprentice
LMFAO listen guys for one a'm sorry for saying the parts you didn't want me to say,but i had to...you know why, cuz it'll only make you guys want to face me even more and make you guys destroy me even more, and that's what i want. i want you all to destroy me that's why i said all that lol to get your anger up on me(basically lol). i know it's not the appropriate way to do it, but if it works i don't mind doing it to get you guys to destroy me :D. that's all i want, for me to get anihalated by you guys, so i can learn :D

oh and btw i obviously know you guys would find this post even i know hwo to find ppl's posts, and a'm new at this. i wrote all that nonsence on purpose...DESTROY ME!!! PLEASE

P.S. again a'm sorry for saying all that **** but it worked, lol not in the way i wanted it to but still worked :D

Hero of Nobody

Smash Cadet
Kryp, here's the deal. Make a crew. So far I think you and JustaPnoy are 2. Find a another dude.

My crew : Farm(me), JIM!(Jim), Soul(Chison).

I'll see when they're available.

--------

LOL @ Wak. Je sais comment tu rechauffe tes mindgames maintenant. J'ai enfin trouver un truc pour "polish" mes mindgames.

OMGWTTFPWNEDBBQ!!! WAK YOU LEFT A PIECE OF PIZZA OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE GONNA DIE FOO

Elefterios

Smash Journeyman
Hero of Nobody said:
Kryp, here's the deal. Make a crew. So far I think you and JustaPnoy are 2. Find a another dude.

My crew : Farm(me), JIM!(Jim), Soul(Chison).

I'll see when they're available.

--------

LOL @ Wak. Je sais comment tu rechauffe tes mindgames maintenant. J'ai enfin trouver un truc pour "polish" mes mindgames.

OMGWTTFPWNEDBBQ!!! WAK YOU LEFT A PIECE OF PIZZA OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE GONNA DIE FOO
leave justapnoy out of this, he doesnt want to be in his crew.

kryptocide

Smash Apprentice
i don't even know what you're talking about, both of you. all i knwo is thta i want more of you guys to play me and my friend so we can learn more stuff. lol i don't know if you would though hahah :(

ThatGuy

Smash Master
So, in order to get us to play you, you decide to piss us off? How about a better idea: stop acting like a 12 year old, start acting mature, and maybe ask people to play you (nicely). Heck, organize smashfests; people go to those, and you don't have to be some prick to get people to go.

When I spoke with the people you played against, they said you were a decent guy, yet you act like such a child on these forums. Unless you grow up, I would probably prefer not to play you, and I think many others would agree with my descision.

So, if you want people to play you, invite them, act your age, and LEARN2GRAMMER!

cF=)

Smash Lord
ThatGuy said:
LEARN2GRAMMER!
QFT, even if he already answered my question by saying he never go back to check spelling mistakes.

Heck Smash melee is starting to suck hard time. I want Brawl to come out faster, FASTER.

And OMFG<3 @ Wak sleeping on the couch. La derniere fois que jme suis endormie a un party on m'a pranker toute la nuit. T'es chanceux de seulement avoir une photo de toi sur le net :p

Elefterios

Smash Journeyman
cF=) said:
And OMFG<3 @ Wak sleeping on the couch. La derniere fois que jme suis endormie a un party on m'a pranker toute la nuit. T'es chanceux de seulement avoir une photo de toi sur le net :p
>_< that was the prank, maybe not the best one but hey. when he was sleeping we (well thatguy did all of the dirty work) just placed beer bottles, half eaten pizza, and kleenex (haha) around him .

cF=)

Smash Lord
Mista Sinista said:
We need to play.
This means you get down to Les Cedres and we play the entire night w/ Jarc. Alcohol and drugs are optional, but strongly recommended :D

Top Bottom