• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Elefterios

Smash Journeyman
Chibi said:
I'm workin on it with them as well.
So far not really doing so hot. The church which my Uncle is a senior in said "No" because the last time they allowed their hall for rent for "youngsters" they paid 200$ in Rent and did over 400$ in damages. Heck, My uncle even said that it was his Nephew hosting it, and they still said no...

Tomorrow though theres 3 more places I will be trying, so keep your fingers crossed I suppose :ohwell:

EDIT: 667 Posts, I can rest easy :laugh:
667 the bloke next door. >_< my email adress.

kryptocide

Smash Apprentice
chesterr01 said:
lol @ nox's post

krypto, how can you butcher the english language like that. I mean, it sounds the same, but... wow... >_< anyway, you should try to go to jih's fest I guess.
i like to extend my letters that's why theres two os and not one :)
but yea i'd be fun if we go to jih's smash fest thingy he's planning :D

Elefterios

Smash Journeyman
chesterr01 said:
krypto, how can you butcher the english language like that. I mean, it sounds the same, but... wow... >_< anyway, you should try to go to jih's fest I guess.
i still say damax wins the english language butchering award thing.

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
Elefterios said:
i still say damax wins the english language butchering award thing.
I though I had the award of "worst english ever seen on SFW" :'(

Mista Sinista said:
Damax, next time we play, could you give me some quick Link training?
damax has what we call mindgames, et les mindgames ne s'apprennent pas tant que nous ne connaissone pas toutes les techniques avancées de ce jeu, c'est pourquoi je te conseille de cliquer sur le lien dans ma signature ! C'est un video qui montre les techniques avancées de ce jeu pour pouvoir avoir un bon niveau rendu dans les tournois :laugh:

(ouain c'est sarcastique là tinquiete, jfais juste te le dire tout de suite pour pas qu'il n'y ait confusion)

VKris

Smash Cadet
Wak said:
I though I had the award of "worst english ever seen on SFW" :'(

damax has what we call mindgames, et les mindgames ne s'apprennent pas tant que nous ne connaissone pas toutes les techniques avancées de ce jeu, c'est pourquoi je te conseille de cliquer sur le lien dans ma signature ! C'est un video qui montre les techniques avancées de ce jeu pour pouvoir avoir un bon niveau rendu dans les tournois :laugh:

(ouain c'est sarcastique là tinquiete, jfais juste te le dire tout de suite pour pas qu'il n'y ait confusion)
I understand. GO QUEBEC.

DUDES I WANT TOURNEY. ORGANISE ONE. HEHE.

Jih

Smash Journeyman
TR BETTER BE THERE SMASHFEST

WHEN: july 1 ( date to be comfirm very soon like 99% sure it will be the 1 ) starting at 1 pm until the end of world

WHERE:
My house ;p
959 Rue Bouchard
Ste-Therese, Quebec
J7E 5M9

How to get there:

search google or yahoo map for indication... there shouldnt be any problems... contact me if so...

COST: FREE

WHAT TO BRING: Everyone should bring a Gamecube controller, no other things needed, we already got 4 tvs and gamecube with smash so dont bring anything special...You can always bring some money for some moneys matchs ^_^
Bring around 5$ for pizza please

if you can bring 1 gamecube just in case it will be apreciated

RULES:

1. Bring your own controller! If you do not own one, make sure someone else who is going is bringing one for you.

2. Respect the room, and respect your fellow smashers. Do NOT break/mess with the things in the room blablabla... you all know the rest

3. give others a chance to play. Move after a couple of games.

GAME RULES:

YOU NOOBS ALL KNOW THE RULES ALREADY :embarrass

Registration: If you think you will be going, please post here or e-mail me at: emperornewgenre at hotmail dot com

Info I need:

Name (your SWF name is fine):
Names of anyone coming with you

Current Guestlist:

16 peoples maximum can come, but i'm pretty sure there won't be so many...
(If we got enought , we even could do a mini draw :))

1. Jih
2. Vwins
3. Bam
4. Pow (1pm to 3pm)
5. nox
6. chibi
7. apoc

I'll keep these info updated
Thanks

Damax

Smash Lord
et ta battu le Rip? ou tu t faite planter? tu sais Maxor si jamais tu t fait planter jva pouvoir te dire YO ***** get the **** out of here or I'll kick yo' *** so hard that you'll kiss the moon.

Maxor

Smash Rookie
Lol...c quoi ca veut dire :p Tu insinues que Rip et moi on est poche c ca? C fin ça...

Et non, il ne m'a pas planté...nos matchs étaient toujours serrés à ce que je me souviens...

Fogel

Smash Lord
I thought this was on the weekend, good job me not looking at the calendar. I won't be able to make it to this because I work full-time, sorry guys.

Jih

Smash Journeyman
Fogel said:
I thought this was on the weekend, good job me not looking at the calendar. I won't be able to make it to this because I work full-time, sorry guys.
what about july 1? i didnt ask yet for my freeday yet but im sure ill get one...

Edit: i would need an answer like today or tommorrow max so i can ask for a freeday...

Jih

Smash Journeyman
jva probablement demender off le samedi 1july cette semaine vu que la plupart du monde peuvent pas vendredi

Fogel

Smash Lord
Je peux aller si le smashfest est sur le 1 juillet. Je ne sais pas si je peux utiliser l'auto; si non, je vais prendre l'autobus.

Translation for Dice since I know he lurks this thread like mad: I can go IF it's July 1st, but no guarantee that I can actually get the car. You and Brian should ask if you can get cars too.

Dice

Smash Lord
ty for translation Cam, you know me too well :p

I'm not sure if we'll be able to make it if it's July 1st, one it's canada day and two I will most likely be working during the day.

Jih

Smash Journeyman
guys i know its offtopic but im ****ing exited cuz im solding my WoW account on ebay and its already at 100us and some1 offered me 400us lolol...

and it's my birthday

it was *** its 2am...

and im gona have my first paycheck

falcoditto 1million

im gona ask for the freeday tommorrow so stay tune :p :p :p :p :p

kryptocide

Smash Apprentice
hey chet you and nox should come over again sometime. it was fun knowing ppl are better then me. and since last time i got much better too thanx to you guys.

so maybe like next week sometime you come over again, or whenever idk

Top Bottom