• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[-= MONIS I =-] : Cancelled.

Landry

Smash Ace
Dude, I really hope you work the hotel thing out Wafles cause that'd be mad cool. If we get hotel rooms I'll bust out my Pokemon Trainer in tourney.

Landry

Smash Ace
Wafles, I think maybe you should make a list of people who are confirmed as coming so we can build some hype.

V1P3Rleader

Smash Rookie
I might make this my first tournament ever. Because it's in Wisconsin.

If I come, I'll be the name you see in Melee Singles, last place. :D

Lokeloki

Smash Apprentice
is it only metaknight... I might show up to this, but really, only meta? anyhoo, too far in advance for me to know. Ill get back to ya on this

Im totally back on c-falc now, with new moves.

Landry

Smash Ace
is it only metaknight... I might show up to this, but really, only meta? anyhoo, too far in advance for me to know. Ill get back to ya on this

Im totally back on c-falc now, with new moves.
The only MK thing is just a joke. But Falcon? What about your Yoshi?

Wafles

Smash Lord
I might have to pull cancellation johns on this. Which is terrible because this is the first tourney I've tried to host on my own.

I may not be able to be in WI for this. My August is shaping up to be full of a lot of things that I simply can't pull out of.

I'll give a definite confirmation or cancellation in the next few days.

Wafles

Smash Lord
Yeah this is definitely cancelled.

Sorry guys, I didn't really have a choice in this one. I'm not gonna pawn this off on someone else to run, since I definitely can't make it to this anymore, so I'm gonna just cancel it.

The reason? Family wedding. A cousin is getting married, so I wont be available the weekend for this at all.

Sorry to all who were hoping to come to this. This is just terribly bad luck for the first tourney I tried hosting on my own. =\

Tapion013

Smash Lord
If I knew where it was, I could run it for you. I was told this was in Milwaukee, so I'd have no problem coming and running it, I'd just need the venue information and what you planned on doing.

chansen

Smash Lord
If I knew where it was, I could run it for you. I was told this was in Milwaukee, so I'd have no problem coming and running it, I'd just need the venue information and what you planned on doing.
I freakin <3 you Tapion.

*batts eyelashes*

Wafles

Smash Lord
Eff Tapion

Talk to me on AIM the next chance you get, or if I see you on I'll talk to you, and we'll see if we can work this out yet.

Maybe even better, we could possibly change the date, but it's kind of short notice and I'll have to see what's available.

Tapion013

Smash Lord
IM me any time. I'll probably be there. I forgot which one of those people is you, so don't really feeling like IMing all these people that I really don't want to talk to.

Zicore

Smash Champion
you can talk to me anytime tapion :)

I love waking up every day and reading your away message. One of the few highlights of my days.

Top Bottom