• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mog for brawl(please close)NEW MOG THREAD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wu Tang Gang

Smash Ace
ugh >_>

why would you even bring up such a horrible game?

Mog>>>chocobo>>>>black mage.
Why did you have to bring up such a horrible character?

Mog is awesome-
in crystal chronicles, you could spray paint him, and he carried your chalice around for you

@ wu tu gang- ummm but mog(s) were in many FF games i believe, so there can be an exception

can i be in the mog squad now?
Check the facts. Mogs were in less than half the games Chocobos were in, and Chocobos were quite important to the game, like in the one with Cecil with the flying one you couldn't go to the magnet witch cave.

You sound like a platnum alt., BTW.

HollabackRyu

Smash Journeyman
now to explain how mog could get in.here goes.

sakurai would definetley want an FF character in brawl(why not?).FF is a very popular franchise around the world and it would be a travisty to not include an FF character in brawl.
most likely sakurai would focus on the first six FF's and would probably eleminate every character in the first three execpt black mage for obvious reasons.and probably elimenate everyone from IV and V(again,obvious reasons).that leaves VI.most likely most of the VI characters would be droped leaving gau terra sabin and mog. any one of them would be good but mog would probably be chosen over any of them he IS more popular and more versatile moveset wise.so there you go.
lol, no one has failed quite as hard as you have.

Dr.Saturn

Smash Apprentice
God will sombody notice me!!!!!!!!!!!!

IkexMarth

Smash Journeyman
I read the first post and this is what I have to say:

1. More popular than Geno? I mean Sora and Crono yeah, but Geno. First of all before I get the "he is owned by nintendo" crap, got to the Geno support thread. According to the topic he is owned by Square Enix. 1st of all, Mog had only 2 votes if i'm correct and Geno had 4 votes. Better than Megaman, and Crono. 2nd, Mog has a problem, he has little or nothing to do with Nintendo.(I might be wrong, so correct me if i'm wrong) The only FF characters that wre part of Nintendo was chain of memories, but that was Cloud. and some other 3rd thing I can't think of...

platnum

Smash Lord
I read the first post and this is what I have to say:

1. More popular than Geno? I mean Sora and Crono yeah, but Geno. First of all before I get the "he is owned by nintendo" crap, got to the Geno support thread. According to the topic he is owned by Square Enix. 1st of all, Mog had only 2 votes if i'm correct and Geno had 4 votes. Better than Megaman, and Crono. 2nd, Mog has a problem, he has little or nothing to do with Nintendo.(I might be wrong, so correct me if i'm wrong) The only FF characters that wre part of Nintendo was chain of memories, but that was Cloud. and some other 3rd thing I can't think of...
the first post said geno AND mog could get in.not mog>geno...geno=mog

IkexMarth

Smash Journeyman
^ The thing is we don't know if there will be 1 or more 3rd parties, plus even if we get more, we might get Megaman, but Mog would be fine too. He's sooo cute. ^^

platnum

Smash Lord
^ The thing is we don't know if there will be 1 or more 3rd parties, plus even if we get more, we might get Megaman, but Mog would be fine too. He's sooo cute. ^^
listen, if sakurai didnt include an FF rep it would be a travisty.

also, there will be atleast 5 3rd party characters.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
5 would be a miracle platnum.

I don't think these Square-Enix reps come cheap..... :(

Will leaves no room for possibilities in case you didn't know, oh and Mog has no chance.
Hi HollabackRyu. =o)

HollabackRyu

Smash Journeyman
You could at least start Mog's name with a capital letter in the title in case you don't want to make this thread look more bad than it already is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom