• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mog for brawl(please close)NEW MOG THREAD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
But anyways, yeah, Mogs are generic
Opinion. Mog isn't even a race. Its a certain moogle!

and never had a game with a major role
FF XI anyone?

or even a memerable role.
I'd say showing up as an FF VII summon is memorable enough for me.

Note: Mog rides that Chocobo!

Chocobos are like the Yoshis of FF, even THEY have a better chance.
As an AT. You see, unlike Chocobos, Yoshis can grasp items. :rolleyes:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Opinion. Mog isn't even a race. Its a certain moogle!
FF XI anyone

I'd say showing up as an FF VII summon is memorable enough for me.

Note: Mog rides that Chocobo!

As an AT. You see, unlike Chocobos, Yoshis can grasp items. :rolleyes:
FF Summon? Hell, the only REAL recognizable ones are Shiva, Ifrit, Bahamut...and Alexander...

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
FF Summon? Hell, the only REAL recognizable ones are Shiva, Ifrit, Bahamut...and Alexander...
Well it was Mog's first time as a summon so of course Shiva, Ifrit, Bahamut, and Alexander would be more recognizable summons than he was, didn't erase the fact that his FF VII summon was one of the wackier ones. That sort of stuff stands out, especially when both Mog AND Chocobo are involved.

Mogrika

Smash Apprentice
This thread makes any person who ever enjoyed a Final Fantasy game look like a complete idiot, the first post is embarrassing, no caps, no punctuation, absolutely no order, as it was stated a couple of pages back, the only really intelligent person in this club is Mirron, Mog is not even worth a club, sorry but this thread is laughable and pointless.

Zorya

Smash Ace
This thread makes any person who ever enjoyed a Final Fantasy game look like a complete idiot, the first post is embarrassing, no caps, no punctuation, absolutely no order, as it was stated a couple of pages back, the only really intelligent person in this club is Mirron, Mog is not even worth a club, sorry but this thread is laughable and pointless.
you speak truth...or are you being SARCASTIC!!? I see mog in your username! SHAME!!

platnum

Smash Lord
FLAMING!

i shall now report you.

JK

but was that needed?

i mean come on!why did you you have to blast my thread like that?

it was un-needed.

on topic:atleast its better than before.

Mogrika

Smash Apprentice
you speak truth...or are you being SARCASTIC!!? I see mog in your username! SHAME!!
Mogrika is a moogle from Final Fantasy IX, my favorite game, it has absolutely nothing to do with Mog, I fully stand by my statement about this thread.

Zorya

Smash Ace
Mogrika is a moogle from Final Fantasy IX, my favorite game, it has absolutely nothing to do with Mog, I fully stand by my statement about this thread.
WOW, sorry bro, dang, take a chill pill, shoot the breeze, enjoy the view, sit back, drink a corona...calm DOWN!

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Omg. Couldn't you have PMed platnum this "constructive" criticism? Hes the one in charge of the first post. Its not that hard. I'll pretend I didn't see the troll remarks at the bottom of that statement either. That stuff wasn't called for and it definitely wasn't needed.

If you can't stand this thread, then why even bother coming to it? This isn't the first time you've told us you hate it. :rolleyes:

If you think this thread should be closed down, then go give the mods your list of reasons. You won't get anything done posting your complaints here.

Back on topic:

Platnum, perhaps you should consider using Chocobo in Mog's moveset? Chocobo could be the motorcycle to Mog's Wario. =o)

platnum

Smash Lord
Omg. Couldn't you have PMed platnum this "constructive" criticism? Hes the one in charge of the first post. Its not that hard. I'll pretend I didn't see the troll remarks at the bottom of that statement either. That stuff wasn't called for and it definitely wasn't needed.

If you can't stand this thread, then why even bother coming to it? This isn't the first time you've told us you hate it. :rolleyes:

If you think this thread should be closed down, then go give the mods your list of reasons. You won't get anything done posting your complaints here.

Back on topic:

Platnum, perhaps you should consider using Chocobo in Mog's moveset? Chocobo could be the motorcycle to Mog's Wario. =o)

uh...i already put chocobos.

its part of his FS.

re-read the 1st post(it got over hauld)

Wu Tang Gang

Smash Ace
uh...i already put chocobos.

its part of his FS.

re-read the 1st post(it got over hauld)
That's shameful. If Chocobo were to be in Brawl, he'd certainly be more of a PC than Mog, or possibly AT. Then again, like I said, the interview. So yeah, they're limited to ATs. I'd wonder if Cloud became an AT.

platnum

Smash Lord
That's shameful. If Chocobo were to be in Brawl, he'd certainly be more of a PC than Mog, or possibly AT. Then again, like I said, the interview. So yeah, they're limited to ATs. I'd wonder if Cloud became an AT.
interview smintervieaw

cant prove=dont post.

Wu Tang Gang

Smash Ace
interview smintervieaw

cant prove=dont post.

How hypocritical.. You can barely prove Mog can be in Brawl, yet you tell me to prove such a trivial thing as that. My proof, is that why would so many people believe it if it wasn't true? You, yourself, and platnum, are the only people who deny it.

Wu Tang Gang

Smash Ace
that aint proof.
try again.
**** the interview. It doesn't matter, stop clinging on to such trivial evidence. You're obviously an idiot, you cling on the Krystal and Mirron for facts.

Chocobo is the best representative of FF/SE. Chocobo is THE MASCOT! He appears in every game, and without him you'd be dead in every game. What does Mog do, become the Toad of the series? Mog has no **** reason to be in Brawl. Mog in Brawl as a PC would be an utter disgrace.

What's your response, call me a troll for calling the facts?

vesperview

Smash Hero
Chocobo is the best representative of FF/SE. Chocobo is THE MASCOT! He appears in every game, and without him you'd be dead in every game. What does Mog do, become the Toad of the series? Mog has no **** reason to be in Brawl. Mog in Brawl as a PC would be an utter disgrace.
Sorry but how would you be dead in every game without a Chocobo?

platnum

Smash Lord
**** the interview. It doesn't matter, stop clinging on to such trivial evidence. You're obviously an idiot, you cling on the Krystal and Mirron for facts.

What's your response, call me a troll for calling the facts?
chocobo would be more awkward than ridley with ice skates.
and if there is an FF rep it would be a moogle because they could incorperate the entire franchise into a moogles moveset.

coolfufuman

Smash Apprentice
Mog is awesome-
in crystal chronicles, you could spray paint him, and he carried your chalice around for you

@ wu tu gang- ummm but mog(s) were in many FF games i believe, so there can be an exception

can i be in the mog squad now?

platnum

Smash Lord
Mog is awesome-
in crystal chronicles, you could spray paint him, and he carried your chalice around for you

@ wu tu gang- ummm but mog(s) were in many FF games i believe, so there can be an exception

can i be in the mog squad now?
yes you can.

added you to first post.

platnum

Smash Lord
Well, not really dead, but you wouldn't be able to accomplish the game.

Hey platnum, ever heard of Yoshi?

Who's to say they can't with Chocobo? Ever played Chocobo's OWN game, Chocobo Tales on the DS?
ugh >_>

why would you even bring up such a horrible game?

Mog>>>chocobo>>>>black mage.

Dr.Saturn

Smash Apprentice
100th post

I have yet to see how you proved Cloud has less a chance than Mog...
Beacuse he wasnt ina mario game for the ds

Plus we have enough sword masters (i would just hate him) but we don't have any danceing spear people.........

Um can i Join the club i posted i while ago but i dont think you added me.............
100thpost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom