• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

the man

Smash Apprentice
Where are you located?

Chok, I don't know the others, but Meep and Dark Mike have gotten rusty unfortunately (or just have not been keeping up with changes). Delphiki and I have been beating them the last few tournaments since they started occasionally playing again. Also I'm kind of surprised you didn't mention Moon.

Who's bizz and obey?
I'm in Modesto.

I'll tap anyone in brawl with my meta knight. Get at me. Too bad that game only has one playable character

If you guys decide to smash, I suppose I'll go show up to pretend I still play

Fan4chu

Smash Cadet
~i'm new to the community~ i went to a modesto tournament a long time ago with a couple of friends when i was a newbie lil pikachu. It was fun and i totally wanna play some smash again ^-^ i want to practice as much as i can and become as good as many of you guys are, give me a location and time and i'll be there! ~Fan~

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
haha jr i need a new controller too... >_<

sucks playasia doesnt have any of the white ones in stock :/

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
the man and fan4chu

get hype

the team pauk rises

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLO

fan4chu do u remember which tournament you went to? i went to almost all of them here

Fan4chu

Smash Cadet
the man and fan4chu

get hype

the team pauk rises

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLO

fan4chu do u remember which tournament you went to? i went to almost all of them here
it was a long 4 years-ish ago :p it was at a place called Krier's cards and comics i think. i thought it was really cool to see a DK player that actually had the DK tie XD all were way to pro for me and my friends at the time (:

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Man, we've got 4 or so new modesto people who want to smash. Someone needs to host a smashfest.

Let's see, we've got -

the man
Fan4chu
yayhuz (previously known as envy)
Archaides
Newguyoo0 (the newest of guys)

I'm tempted to believe that someone's got multiple screen names or something though. There's no way we've got that may people in the area wanting to get into smash haha

Do you go to MJC by chance fan4chu?

Fan4chu

Smash Cadet
Man, we've got 4 or so new modesto people who want to smash. Someone needs to host a smashfest.

Let's see, we've got -

the man
Fan4chu
yayhuz (previously known as envy)
Archaides
Newguyoo0 (the newest of guys)

I'm tempted to believe that someone's got multiple screen names or something though. There's no way we've got that may people in the area wanting to get into smash haha

Do you go to MJC by chance fan4chu?
Nope i don't, but i plan on going right after i pass my GED which i'm studying for right now. :p I can't wait to train with you guys! whenever you guys are free let me know so we can set up a meeting place, this weekend even! i want to play ASAP!! XD ~Fan~

the man

Smash Apprentice
To be honest. I could probably host a smash hangout. I'm almost never busy and I only have College for like an hour twice a week. The only problem is ATM I don't have any SSBM games. None of them work. I have two wii's and a GC at my place. Someone's gonna have to bring melee or whatever game they wanna play. Have brawl too but it doesn't work 100% of the time. Just gotta make preparations and whatnot.

Send me a PM and I'll work something out in like 1-2 weeks.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Yeah, setups are not a problem for me. If you can have people over I'll bring a full setup and an extra copy of melee (Project M too I guess). I'm free to smash whenever as long as I have a weeks notice

Fan4chu

Smash Cadet
To be honest. I could probably host a smash hangout. I'm almost never busy and I only have College for like an hour twice a week. The only problem is ATM I don't have any SSBM games. None of them work. I have two wii's and a GC at my place. Someone's gonna have to bring melee or whatever game they wanna play. Have brawl too but it doesn't work 100% of the time. Just gotta make preparations and whatnot.

Send me a PM and I'll work something out in like 1-2 weeks.
I'm totally down for that! i would bring my melee but my bro usually takes it and leaves it at his's friends house(currently waiting for the return of it) T.T and its like impossible to find an extra copy anywhere >.< but i'm sure someone will bring their copy of melee :p

Fan4chu

Smash Cadet
I cant wait! I don't care if i'm the runt of the group, i will practice as much as i can to keep up with you guys! I'll never give up! ^-^ ~Fan~

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
Wow we're actually reviving...hyperbolic time chamber time. Gotta quit playing mahjong and the Madoka Magica browser mmo

:phone:

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
OMFG a modesto smashfest?? no freakin' way, bros!

mad hype! lol

I don't have any SSBM games. None of them work. I have two wii's and a GC at my place. Someone's gonna have to bring melee or whatever game they wanna play. Have brawl too but it doesn't work 100% of the time.
this is definitely a modesto post.

RoM

Revival of MODESTO

o man looks like I have to play seriously now. Need some hyperbolic time chamber training to get back the years I haven't been playing.

Hopefully after playing other competitive games, I'll now have the mindset to actually improve as a player rather than just improving my tech skill.

awye man. Got third today at Kriers and made like $100 playing card games. AMAZIN

Thanks Nick for bringing me my long lost gamecube hahaha. GOOD DAY TODAY

edit: feels like im that toaster right now

Fan4chu

Smash Cadet
i stopped playing yugioh long ago but recently iv'e been wanting to play again, totally regret giving away my old spellcaster deck xD but if i get into it again i really wanna make another spellcasters deck again, i would play just to play again don't really care if it's not a high tier deck :p what deck do u run btw?

i stopped playing yugioh long ago but recently iv'e been wanting to play again, totally regret giving away my old spellcaster deck xD but if i get into it again i really wanna make another spellcasters deck again, i would play just to play again don't really care if it's not a high tier deck :p what deck do u run btw?
I have like all the relevant meta decks though I play them once in a while or I just sell them away. Wind-ups, dark worlds, heroes, rabbit, etc.

I usually play Elemental Heroes which should be something you should be familiar with.

Fan4chu

Smash Cadet
I have like all the relevant meta decks though I play them once in a while or I just sell them away. Wind-ups, dark worlds, heroes, rabbit, etc.

I usually play Elemental Heroes which should be something you should be familiar with.
last time i played was against my friend ryan and his crystalbeasts, of course he was messin with me summoning like 2-3 rainbowdragons >.< (Dark Magician no match lol) last time i heard he had a blackwing deck, apparently one of the top decks at the time, i stopped around the time syncros were introduced, and now im like hearing about these new XYZ cards lol

Miztik

Smash Master
RoM

Revival of MODESTO

o man looks like I have to play seriously now. Need some hyperbolic time chamber training to get back the years I haven't been playing.

Hopefully after playing other competitive games, I'll now have the mindset to actually improve as a player rather than just improving my tech skill.
what years you talking about your still like 12 arent you?

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
he's 14 in my mind.

jamie is 17.

andre is 18.

brandon is 19.

mike is roughly 27 and still living with his parents and getting bullied by his older brothers.

Top Bottom