• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

iMichael

Smash Lord
Whoever goes to MJC here I have a question:

If I registered for my classes after the semester has started and have not payed for my classes within 10 days will they drop me? Or is it only if you registered for classes before the semester starts that they'll drop you from classes?

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Nah I'm pretty sure you'll get dropped if you don't pay within 10 days, regardless of whether or not the semester has started. Once school has started you need to pay ASAP.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
krynxe is really a trooper for keeping an eye on the modesto boards

so random

krynxe where are u from anyway?

Miztik

Smash Master
yeah that whole pay within 10days **** is bs cant afford to instantly pay my registration fees and books on top of that

**** mjc lol

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i think it was keithy who told me that him and jason got financial aid and then dropped all their classes and kept the money. when they applied next semester, they had to watch a video about taking advantage of education or some ish like that.

i think it was keithy who told me that him and jason got financial aid and then dropped all their classes and kept the money. when they applied next semester, they had to watch a video about taking advantage of education or some ish like that.
LOL get wrecked. I'm surprised they didnt make them pay it back cause thats what they do here.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
why am i telling stories when i'm not even sure where/if i have ever heard them?

may as well start off with, "you know, this reminds me of some mildly humorous events of questionable credibility."

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
The reason they make you pay within 10 days now is because so many people abused the system like that LOL. I know a few people who did that too.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
they do that so you can't get fasfa til after you've paid for your classes?

they do that so you can't get fasfa til after you've paid for your classes?
That would be too cruel and make it somewhat pointless to have the thing in the first place. They probably make them pay within 10 days so they can pick out who's dropping classes just to get some easy cash and who just happened to drop classes later on for whatever personal reasons.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i think its pretty hard to find one in modesto

but just gotta look hard and always ask for the manager

the man

Smash Apprentice
Sup dudes. IF ANYONE is hosting smash I will be happy to join in. And also happy bday chok. Is modesto mainly melee or brawl?

the man

Smash Apprentice
Hell, I play melee and brawl. Can't say I'm good at either of the games but I used to play a lot and wanna actually get into the brawl/melee scene.

Which marvel? Vanilla or Umvc?

Newguyoo0

Smash Cadet
Wow, I got shut down by "the man". Looks like I aint the "Newguyoo0" anymore.

Also if there's talk about Mahvel I want in too (probably). When and where is this little shin-dig taking place?

And on a minor note - I want a job too. How the heck am I supposed to get Tekken Tag Tourney 2, Persona 4: Arena and Ultimate Marvel?

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
i'm gonna be a substitute teacher

woohoo

also wow i haven't smashed with smashers in ages. i haven't even seen nick in weeks. wats goin on here

Top Bottom