• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

Newguyoo0

Smash Cadet
hey Suuwo, if this Smash Tourney is held at Kriers I'll buy some cards off you. I've been trying to build a Gusto or Gemini deck for a while now.

Man it's been years since I've played Smash (not that I was ever good at it) and now I'm all rusty. Kind of like my SFIV skills...

Fan4chu

Smash Cadet
anything going down this week? i still want to play smash! :p

p.s. if there is anyone in Turlock that i can play with regularly that would be nice too (:

$100? How'd you manage that?
I got third place so I got some good stuff there. Krier's just reloaded the Duel Terminal Machine with new cards and some kid pulled the jackpot with a bunch of good cards. He asked me to trade and I basically took a $70 card for $5 and a bunch of $10 cards for $1 each. I didn't even know they were worth that much, but I knew they were at least worth more than what I paid for them. I sold everything saturday overnight on ebay. I got some more money from other trades as well.

I have my good weeks here or there where I get like $100-200 worth of stuff for pretty much nothing. My tournament winning's pretty much cover on average my entry fees and lunch/dinner for that day. PRIY GUD. If only I was good enough to get farther than the first two rounds of smash LOL

Fan4chu, where do you live in Turlock? I go to school at CSUS.

Fan4chu

Smash Cadet
I got third place so I got some good stuff there. Krier's just reloaded the Duel Terminal Machine with new cards and some kid pulled the jackpot with a bunch of good cards. He asked me to trade and I basically took a $70 card for $5 and a bunch of $10 cards for $1 each. I didn't even know they were worth that much, but I knew they were at least worth more than what I paid for them. I sold everything saturday overnight on ebay. I got some more money from other trades as well.

I have my good weeks here or there where I get like $100-200 worth of stuff for pretty much nothing.

Fan4chu, where do you live in Turlock? I go to school at CSUS.
right next to dutcher, like like right next to it

That's close enough then.

I'll play mahjong with you spenser, I barely even know how to play it but ILL MASTER THE WAY OF LIFE. Too bad you'd need others to pitch in too...

Let's play smash Modesto or whoever's still around

the man

Smash Apprentice
Alright. I have an idea of when I want to do a smash hangout/whateveryouwannacallit. 10/16-10/18 are the ideal days. Just wanna know which day would be best for everyone who plans on comin'

Fan4chu

Smash Cadet
Alright. I have an idea of when I want to do a smash hangout/whateveryouwannacallit. 10/16-10/18 are the ideal days. Just wanna know which day would be best for everyone who plans on comin'

heck ya! i'm totally going! just tell me where and i'll show up :p

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
i'm down to go too, probably on any of those days

also yeah wtf people smashing in the valley? this shouldn't be happening

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
hrmm... i'm not sure if i approve of this...

i'll let you know when i've decided whether or not to allow this.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i actually bought my ticket yesterday.

i'm going to the modesto area for about a week in mid december.

i'll be bringing my basketball shorts and gamecube controller for old times' sake.

the man

Smash Apprentice
Just curious. Are there any other norcal smash hangouts/tournies going on this week?

Newguyoo0

Smash Cadet
i actually bought my ticket yesterday.

i'm going to the modesto area for about a week in mid december.

i'll be bringing my basketball shorts and gamecube controller for old times' sake.

Who'd thought that Mayan Dec.21 2012 thing would be Kenny returning to Modesto? Total mind blow. O_o

Is there going to be a tournament to celebate this monumental occasion?

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
It used to be open to join for anyone. Idk why it's by request only now.

On a related note, here's an image of zelda kicking a gigantic silverfish

Top Bottom