• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
just don't crouch. tilt. TILT. you got this.

modesto is behind the times.

over here in texas we are more focused on teh advanced metagames involved in finding people to play smash with........

Miztik

Smash Master
lol. im not too big of a fan of girls that have bigass booties like the one in that pic, but a little bit of curves is nice =D
why do you care what kind of shoes she is wearing im all about then tities!!!!

wonder how long it takes people to realize what im talking about

Andre you just tilt the control stick down just a little bit and then c-stick down.

Also, I play ICs clawed style now haha, it's too good and it's simple to desync with that c stick trick + other useful things you can do with that set up

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
kenny which part of tx is it? im going to dallas next summer haha

man my diversity in brawl is gone. no more time to practice

good thing sheik/zelda ***** everything

(sigh.. melee as well. i cant even whip out marth and beat randoms anymore. peach works, however... ehehheheh.)

heck, everyone can beat my falco now. metagame over here is incomparably more challenging than the valley. just saying. and its not necessarily because they are better players.. nick and keith would do well over here. it's hard because.....................

everyone plays fox and falco.

considering where im from... theres a reason im not used to this... LOL

granted, i absolutely destroy every floaty with my ic's walling tactics hahahah. definitely give dajuan a run for his money in every friendly. hes very consistent though, always 1 stocks me

It's between Dallas and SA. Hey I was thinking of going to SA this coming summer, but that's a good what two hours away from Dallas? We could work some plans up to meet up with everyone

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
dallas and killeen are 158 miles apart.
killeen and san antonio are 147 miles apart.
san antonio and dallas are 278 miles apart.

basically if anyone's getting together here, it's at my place. hehe

That would be legit, maybe we can get this going. Yeah I definitely won't be able to get anyone to drive me all the way to Dallas and I am sure Andre wouldn't make the trip from there to SA when he can barely go to Nick's tourneys which are only a walk away.

Modesto, TX.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
yeah. it's basically the modesto of texas.

dallas is fresno.
san antonio is the sacromento.
austin is the stockton.

now understand that all of that is scaled down and we don't have a bay area.
only one other player in killeen. me and him are gonna start a crew! (lol jk)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
ROFL nick gettin off

there are a lot of BRAWL players in texas. melee is dead

ROFL @ m2k and adhd getting banned from mlg dallas for splitting or whatever they did

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
hey guys, whats good?

hey, so yeah. there was this really good marth/sheik player, that you all want to compare me to, who was in vegas last weekend for a brawl tourney, and so he stopped off in our melee monthly tourney. . .

So i asked for several friendlies, he agreed, then he continued to whomp me back into puberty w/ sheik stuff n marth timing **** n stuff. . .
so maybe way back in the past, there was a decent comparison between george-is and he, but not that day it seemed. . . . I mean, he kicked my ***. and so let's leave that rumor be, seeing that i got reemed. . . .

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
I don't know why I even check this thread anymore. There are apparently no more tourneys and everytime i come on here, everyone is either talking about ghey Brawl, or SC2....lol

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
what's the ceres?
it's called harker heights.
it's a smaller version of killeen that is attached to it in such a way that i never know i've left killeen until someone tells me i'm in harker heights.
Aren't there mad smashers in Austin? You can road trip to a tourney or something right?
there are some melee players at UT Austin. they get together now and then but only on random saturdays and i work saturdays. plus it's like an hour away so it's not as convenient as "local smash" for someone like me without a car.
ten gallon hats
i couldn't agree more.
hey guys, whats good?

hey, so yeah. there was this really good marth/sheik player, that you all want to compare me to, who was in vegas last weekend for a brawl tourney, and so he stopped off in our melee monthly tourney. . .

So i asked for several friendlies, he agreed, then he continued to whomp me back into puberty w/ sheik stuff n marth timing **** n stuff. . .
so maybe way back in the past, there was a decent comparison between george-is and he, but not that day it seemed. . . . I mean, he kicked my ***. and so let's leave that rumor be, seeing that i got reemed. . . .
first of all, i've played george-is and i've played m3k and it's obvious that george-is way better than m1k.
I don't know why I even check this thread anymore. There are apparently no more tourneys and everytime i come on here, everyone is either talking about ghey Brawl, or SC2....lol
i know, man. i'm in the same boat.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Pretty much all of the smash players in modesto moved or quit. There are 3 left and only 1 plays brawl (and doesn't even play that much as far as I know)

govikingz07

Smash Rookie
i guess its back to melee :( just got paid today i guess ill get a cube or just start wow again

if u dont hear from me again my soul has been taken by wow...again

Top Bottom