• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
well i've lost 40 pounds since i moved out the 209

imagine how heavy 5 gallons of milk would be to carry.
then imagine not having to carry it anymore.
what a relief, right?

i'm amazing.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
you are

5 gallons of milk?

more like carrying both of kenny's *****

add my **** to that and it would be 40.000001 pounds

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
lol. . . . ummmmmm

mangos not actually picking up dk guys. . . =D i just said that cause jamie came and was all disinterested in what was gong on. . . so i tried thinking of something that would catch his eye. . . . granted, jamie prolly dont give two craps about mango, but w/e. . .

ill tell you what tho, dks seems to be somewhat of a fad over here in vegas. . . . i was at a mini-smashfest with 3 setups. . . im on the right most one playing teams with my teammate being dk. I look over to my left at one point, and i see TWO ***** dk dittos going on on the two setups. and i go wtfbbqsauce and am like, "why the **** are there so many dks in one room!!"
. . . the density of dks was prolly the highest its ever been on the wc. . . .

so yeah. . . . we got the dk madness going on . . . . . . . . . watch out. . . .

n btw, sweet job, kenny. Keep it up!!

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
did you apply at the hospital yet? lol if not i work both days this weekend if you want you can come by when im at work and i can show you where you need to go to apply.

is the tournament tomorrow or sunday? if its sunday i can try to give my shift away tomorrow and we can go to the tourney.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
so the tuorny was more of a chill day and they had a team pools tourny and no singles LOL

but it was good cuz it allowed me to unrust. i lose to everyone and randoms lately

but i played spacies for like 4 hours and by the end of the day i could take some off sfat

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
god****.

that's like nothing though. it doesn't even register on my sexiness meter.

dat toothpaste on the other hand...

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
*pops head in* It's Jaime, not Jamie. And I hope you whooped all of those DK's. DK players should just quit life, except for me of course. My Dk is beast and SHOULD be high tier =D. *loses interest, vanishes*

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i played melee yesterday... WITH A PERSON!
the only other smasher in this whole town and he's actually not bad.
beating my peach with captain?? yayuhzz.
my falco is the **** right now.
i miss modesto smash compared to this lack of activity.

yeah but no one said she had to have like 8 people's worth of meat there....
dude.

i have to appreciate a woman who can be as curvy as that without being fat.
especially at her age. all the girls in high school that looked like that will definitely be fat by ag 25.
just because you secretly wanna fux 9 year old boys, doesn't mean you have to hate a nice ***.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
mods are afraid of the modesto thread.
you should know that more than anyone, mister maximum possible posts in a 30 minute period.

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
dude.

i have to appreciate a woman who can be as curvy as that without being fat.
especially at her age. all the girls in high school that looked like that will definitely be fat by ag 25.
just because you secretly wanna fux 9 year old boys, doesn't mean you have to hate a nice ***.
lol, you of all people know that i dont appreciate curves period. and as long as a girl was female, i'd rather fux one that looked like a 9 year old boy than one that looked like that.

dragonball evolution xxx sharkboy and lavagirl

all dai
Don't even joke around like that :urg:

Also I didn't know about the non-crouch dtilt in brawl lol. Saves 7 frames which is pretty legit. Does melee have some trick like that? Man I am behind in times, I need to look up for info. I actually don't read the boards outside of this thread and the occassional melee tournament video/results threads

Top Bottom