• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

Yeah Cockynater never played any character but falco against me probably because I can't beat his falco very often, but still I'm not getting tapped by random characters. I still want to do that Mario v. Project Styles YL match, god **** it just keep Mexican away so we can finish the match this time around

Miztik

Smash Master
i remember one time me and kenny were playing against andre and adaias in teams he was sheik the whole time when kenny and adaias got out instantly went to zelda...

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
anthony's a lil ***** like that.

me and brandon vs him and mike.
we'd get rid of mike so we could try infinites on anthony and he'd just quit the match instantly.
lol

i haven't really missed smash at all this past few months until i just watched calle w vs hack or some ****.
IT'S SO FAST

melee is by far the most amazing game i've every seen.
i wish andre lived in my apartment. lol i would mos def tap dat a$$ right now

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
yeah mastershake is moon

i just won a barlw tournament

using link, puff, and for grand finals ganon...

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
this thread is so good now

so there are times i play where i just suck, there are times where i suck less. but that usually doesn't happen. what gives?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i can imagine macd's falco lasering someone toward the ledge, and then fsmashing someone or doing a shine and not jumping/wding out of it, then subsequently getting shield grabbed and gimped

then people making fun of it in the commentary

thats just the image i get :)

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
I love playing against fox/falcos. Unless the fox is jr's then it's too hard lol. I do better against m2ks fox than I do jr's ffs.

haha Andre, too bad I have had no chance to play in any brawl tournaments, I really think I can clean up in NorCal at least. SoCal has some good brawl players though, but that's not going to sway me. Hopefully I can actually care about playing in bracket this time at Genesis II and make it as far as I can. Also hope I don't get put into some death pool with like m2k and someone else who's really good.

Jr's fox isn't overly flashy or anything, but he does play very smart and optimal, the way fox should always be played especially against characters like marth.

Modesto doesn't play smash anymore Mastershake :(

Modesto: Keith, Nick, and me. I'm busy because of school and no transportation for any of us except Nick = no smash.

There might be some activity during the thanksgiving week, but until then it's probably going to stay at the monthly smashfest activity level.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
^ wow nice. so your car is finally in working condition, or when you say that your car "works" did you mean its back to its old condition which you considered barely driveable?

i remember a couple years ago when i first met you.. you always told me your car was ****ty, and i always thought your car was hella tight haha...

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
haha keith's car could be in pristine condition and he'll find something that could be improved just so he can say it's not perfect. i truly miss keith over here. not that he's the only one, but he's the one i felt like acknowledging.

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
haha jr. uh its sorta back to its old condition. it was never really too ****ed up per se, but it still does have little stuff wrong with it to the point that i dont like driving long/large distances. plus, its an old car now. old cars can never really be fully relied on to go long distances. i would never take this car out of the state unless i was moving or something. if i move down there with you im gonna have to like prep it for a long journey, probably stopping at certain intervals along the way.

haha kenny, i miss our fully indesputable strains of logic. blehz0rs

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

basically
we all miss u kenny and the anal penetration that u conveniently and frequently give us

(penetrating us with ur eyes and toes, not with your ***** of course)

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
ppl, come play sc2. . . it's the nuts. . . .

im gonna be at dgdtj too, hope to see you guys there

hey jr, any news on if me and friends could stay over for a few days during the event????
havent gotten an answer, and im not sure if that was your doing or not. . . Its ok to say no. . .

how about a set of PvP to determine it? =D
and I get to cp you with my friend. . .

edit: BETTER YET! let's have a 2v2 set!!

ssssIIIIIICKKKK!!!

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
lol. i dont think ill be going to that tourney, and i gotta ask my parents about it.. which i havent asked them yet. ill know whenever i get to my houes in stockton, sometime in november. dont wanna ask my parents over the phone, knowing them they will just say no

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
ahhh ok

makes sense. . . . . np. . . was just curious. . .

. . . tho im still down for some 2v2s regardless. . .

me n enigma vs u n WOOOF WOOOOF!!!

Top Bottom