• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
baww
i love you guys, too.

not in a gay way, though...
only in the way a pedophile loves Hit Girl.

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
lol, im still a while from being able to surpass you, dude. . . . especially considering all I get face when i 1v1 are FUKEN TERRAN!!!
And they do the same stupid *** 3 rax mmm (sometimes mm) with a supporting tank build. . . . sometimes ill see the occasional thor/banshee. . . . . I mean, hell, sometimes I even get a treat and they switch it up with a FOUR rax build
(ooooooooo! aaaaaaaahhh! . . . .shiny!)
. . . so im in the process of deciphering that strategy and how to beat it w/o destroying my econ too much. . . . I prolly just have to eliminate building immortals entirely and get a few more high temps/sentries, but i have yet to really try that. . .

edit: and no one say that all I do is a 4gate, cause i only do that like a 3rd of the time, really. . . and do 2/3 gates to a tech a lot of the time. . . . . more gates obv are built later in the mid game, but thats a gimme. . .

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
joony Joon Joon. . . ..

I only 4 gate your mom. . . . .

she always asks for 5 gate. . . but im like "nah, cant effectively 5 gate on 1 base. . .. "

Ps. . . stop losing to shroomed
;D

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
Protoss should not have to worry about banshee harrass. Observer + stalker = gg wasted time, minerals and tech for nothing.

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
Protoss should not have to worry about banshee harrass.
while i agree with that, its for a few different reasons

i dont think its really a waste of time teching for them (as it is a semi segway to BCs)

and unless you plan on leaving stalkers and an obs behind in your base at all times or you never plan on attacking until later mid-late game, which I think are both mig mistakes, i dont see how you plan on preventing a banshee harass to ur probes with stalkers+obs before they deal a decent amount of dmg to ur income.

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
while i agree with that, its for a few different reasons

i dont think its really a waste of time teching for them (as it is a semi segway to BCs)

and unless you plan on leaving stalkers and an obs behind in your base at all times or you never plan on attacking until later mid-late game, which I think are both mig mistakes, i dont see how you plan on preventing a banshee harass to ur probes with stalkers+obs before they deal a decent amount of dmg to ur income.
well unless the terran sends like more than 3, it doesnt hurt to leave 1 or 2 stalkers in your base (its actually kinda dumb to leave your base completely defenseless) because banshees are really fragile and a couple stalkers can outrange and micro the banshees. and by the time there is tech for them and theyre out, you probably have enough spare gas to have an extra observer out. idk its all very relative i'd say.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
when i was living at keith's, i was drinking like 4 mountain dews a day.

i haven't enjoyed that sweet taste since them.
maybe i'll get addicted to slurm instead.

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

^ longest bad word ever
I am disappointed, I was expecting there to be 69 asterisks, then I started counting like 10 and I gave up.

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
well, i actually dont think its really all that dumb . . . It seems that having only 2 stalkers in your base is just about the same as having no stalkers. . . . theyre always gonna have the preemptive strike and youre going to find yourself needing to warp in stalkers once the ambushed is discovered anyways after they come in and ff on a stalker and kill it in one/two rallys. . . and so all it will save you is one or two probes! And its gonna cost you two stalkers that, when its that early in the game, could and will actually make a difference when you encounter a group of mms n tanks. . . .

iono, i kinda feel lke a dork for prolonging this minor detail, but I feel that this situation is actually less relative per each game and does play a bigger part in the PvT mu. . . . . I mean, whens the last time youve seen top players intentionally leave key units behind in those stages of the game. . .

but if we dont really wanna talk about sc in this thread (i havent been here in awhile, so I dont know if you guys have discussed the game here b4), then just ignore me. . . .

and I agree jr. . . . even though it doesnt even come close to melee. . . . OBVIOUSLY!!! =D

do you even play melee anymore???

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
. . . so did you guys hear?

mangos maining DK now and theyre gonna be putting the character into high tier above marth. . .

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
lol. ****ing mango. why cant he at least bring an interesting low tier character up. mario and dk, really? why cant he do mewtwo or link or something.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
mangos really going dk? wow.

and i play melee.. sort of. i mostly ignore ppl that call or text me to smash now. riverside is full of smashers and im not really interested anymore in playing at this point.

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace

and i play melee.. sort of. i mostly ignore ppl that call or text me to smash now. riverside is full of smashers and im not really interested anymore in playing at this point.
aw i has a sad :(

i have no one to play with but i still play against computers every other day or so for an hour or 2. if i move down there are you going to play more?

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i mostly ignore ppl that call or text me to smash now. riverside is full of smashers and im not really interested anymore in playing at this point.
you know you're posting this in the biggest thread for people who never have anyone to smash with.
i think we all hate you, right now.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
meanwhile

elsewhere

choknater has been going to tournaments

17th cali melee
1st local brawl
2nd local brawl
1st local brawl (with ganon)
short notice CGC (so prob low attendance) tomorrow

Miztik

Smash Master
*looks to see if this thread is even worth reading at this point* Nope. *Leaves*
I miss mexican ive been having to do my own yard work since i moved out the 209 WTF

jr you better tap mango's dk

you know you're posting this in the biggest thread for people who never have anyone to smash with.
i think we all hate you, right now.
i love the asian sensation jr is ok but DAYUM I LOVE THE ASIAN SENSATION!!!

<3 JR

Top Bottom