• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
there's another slightly less legal way to watch em all for free (as in, not legal at all), but you've gotta actually watch while they're being streamed which is pretty inconvenient. :D

I saw some guy from MHS getting chased / hit by some random ghetto people and man that sucks. Good thing those two guys chasing after him only knew how to throw insults and they sucked at fighting so that one guy managed to get away without getting beat up haha.

Kind of pisses me off that there are tons of those people who think they're so ****** because they have a harem of men around them to pick on random people on the streets. I've already had a fight with some random outside of MHS before and there was no good reason why the fight started other than because that guy felt like it and I had to defend myself, but he ended up being the one getting his *** kicked because he didn't know how to fight at all. :urg:

Edit: oh yeah Nada vs. Boxer has already happened. Won't spoil the results for you guys

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
I saw some guy from MHS getting chased / hit by some random ghetto people and man that sucks. Good thing those two guys chasing after him only knew how to throw insults and they sucked at fighting so that one guy managed to get away without getting beat up haha.

Kind of pisses me off that there are tons of those people who think they're so ****** because they have a harem of men around them to pick on random people on the streets. I've already had a fight with some random outside of MHS before and there was no good reason why the fight started other than because that guy felt like it and I had to defend myself, but he ended up being the one getting his *** kicked because he didn't know how to fight at all. :urg:

Edit: oh yeah Nada vs. Boxer has already happened. Won't spoil the results for you guys
impossible to spoil, there can only be one emperor.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
haha that reminded me of our epic songs kenny walking around ceres making fun of Nelly and me saying YEAH DAWG all the time hahahahaha

but fo sho we all be goin n **** taking errr body **** chong hes ******* whether he likes it or not
dude, some guy i work with was doing that nelly thing the other day.
like singing the song but rapping completely random lyrics with no meaning at all.
i was amazed that i wasn't the only one who did that.

MasterShake

Smash Lord

LMAO at no one commenting at this post except for the SC part.

Because that is mad gay and I don't fully understand why Middle/high schoolers need to resort to violence in a futile attempt to establish some sort of dominance.

I heard there was some chinese website with all the GSL vods anyone willing to share if they got this? Come on

Moon, that's because SC2 is more exciting (especially when boxer is involved) than some regular day at Modesto.

nvm I found it

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
to be honest, i didn't even read that post until moon quoted it because i just assumed it was sc2 babble that i wouldn't understand or care about. just shows you how i look at this thread, i guess.

i cussed/yelled at an employee today at work as if i were the manager while the real manager watched me do it and did nothing. i've only worked here for THREE WEEKS. hahahha i **** so hard.

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
kenny it's a shame you left before scII came out and i started getting into it. i bet you'd really like it (or knowing you, at least like the concept of it) a lot. its such a strategy based game (duh, rts) but like knowing you, you'd really appreciate how it works, especially on a high level play basis.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
*****z be hating for no reason mang!

anywho, get at kenny, the real eminem, he was a hit artist before eminem came out, except kenny was known as M&M

his hit singles known as GayRapSong, Do My Butt in the Face, and oops i came again

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
kenny it's a shame you left before scII came out and i started getting into it. i bet you'd really like it (or knowing you, at least like the concept of it) a lot. its such a strategy based game (duh, rts) but like knowing you, you'd really appreciate how it works, especially on a high level play basis.
yeah, i can totatlly see that even though i'm pretty sure i've never played an RTS before.
*****z be hating for no reason mang!

anywho, get at kenny, the real eminem, he was a hit artist before eminem came out, except kenny was known as M&M

his hit singles known as GayRapSong, Do My Butt in the Face, and oops i came again
"Do My Butt in the Face" is the most amazing track you'll ever hear!!!!

i'm M&M and i've got mad skittles!

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
modesto balls are the greatest balls ever.

i have traveled and sampled many, but i keep coming back for more of these

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hahah i hope you get off

who plays melee in TX now? i know theres like 150+ brawl players in that state LOL

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
so next week (on my birthday to be precise) is the grand finals of GSL2. im so hyped to see foxer vs nestea, i think foxer is the only one with any ability to play against a high level zerg right now, the rest of the terrans that played against a zerg got steam rolled thus far. foxer is so god ****ed entertaining to watch (even if bias is part of that reason).

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
my fox isn't back up to where it was when i was playing m2k and andre my last day in modesto. (lolrape)

i'm gettin' it back though. you don't get too much worse when you stop playing, you just forget some spacing and timings here and there.

my fox isn't back up to where it was when i was playing m2k and andre my last day in modesto. (lolrape)

i'm gettin' it back though. you don't get too much worse when you stop playing, you just forget some spacing and timings here and there.
I feel like my game doesn't get worse, it gets better over time even if I don't play just because I still keep smash in my mind. And also I'm playing brawl so I don't completely start declining in my spacing and what not. A couple of games are all I need to get back the feeling, but that's me.

Once you get down the basics it's really hard to lose it really. If anything being "worse" relates to everyone else getting better while you're just the same player making you feel that way

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Dude, foxer is top tier in melee. He's gonna win GSL for sure

I wanted boxer to win too though. Foxer vs boxer playing in the final set would've been sick

Although at the same time, I didn't really wanna see TvT and I'm a zerg main so it's all good

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
Yeah, even though tvt isn't that great, It would have still been epic to see, being boxer and foxer alike both have amazing tvt. I think foxer has a much better tvz right now though, well as good as it can be with the state of Zerg and Terran right now

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
foxer is the best in the world at sc2 now for sure, he has the best tvt, tvp, and tvz.

constant pressure with amazing micro is the way to do it! like the recent sc1 vids ive been seeing with flash and goojilla... they just dont stop attaacking each other through the entire game.

although im really curious about the strategy nestea was talkign about, that counters foxers aggression...

CANT WAIT FOR THE FINALS MANG!

Foxer too good, someone needs to play with the tag puff. I'm kind of waiting on other progamers to make the switch to SC2. It might be forced now that Blizzard is suing all the broadcasters in Korea, but you know how silly Korean law works (no common law I believe so it's possible they might beat blizzard in court even though they are at fault clearly and I don't mind this result either)

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
foxer is the best in the world at sc2 now for sure, he has the best tvt, tvp, and tvz.

constant pressure with amazing micro is the way to do it! like the recent sc1 vids ive been seeing with flash and goojilla... they just dont stop attaacking each other through the entire game.

although im really curious about the strategy nestea was talkign about, that counters foxers aggression...

CANT WAIT FOR THE FINALS MANG!
i completely agree that foxer is one of if not the best sc2 player in the world right now, his micro is ****ing amazing, his pressure is endless and concise, and ive never seen his macro slip. add in the fact that he occasionally throws in perfectly played cheese, and you have yourself THE best terran in the world hands down, if not the best overall sc2 player right now.

Top Bottom