• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i'll be reading posts and then one little thing will lead to 5 or 6 skip-worthy posts about sc2.

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
another thing to note, me and jr both agree that foxer looks exactly like kim. another reason foxer is my favorite player right now is just because he's so god ****ed cute.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
^LOL

Not all of Foxer's matches are legit though. He had some games in GSL that were terrible. His last few sets have been incredible though, and I'd agree that it's quite possible that he's the best sc2 player. He's probably my 3rd favorite sc2 player after TLO and that guy who deals fruit

Now you realize that the better looking SC2 players are also the favorites for their playing styles.

^that isn't just my perspective, I have female friends that agree with me there so it seems like a pretty solid conclusion

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
so it's completely understood that kim zhu is the cutest guy we know, right?

edit: in a non-gay sort of way... *shifty eyes*

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
Foxer too good, someone needs to play with the tag puff. I'm kind of waiting on other progamers to make the switch to SC2. It might be forced now that Blizzard is suing all the broadcasters in Korea, but you know how silly Korean law works (no common law I believe so it's possible they might beat blizzard in court even though they are at fault clearly and I don't mind this result either)
what?? why would blizzard sue the korean casters?

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
^LOL

Not all of Foxer's matches are legit though. He had some games in GSL that were terrible. His last few sets have been incredible though, and I'd agree that it's quite possible that he's the best sc2 player. He's probably my 3rd favorite sc2 player after TLO and that guy who deals fruit
lol you know that TLO switched mains to zerg, right? hella gayness.

double post ftw

what?? why would blizzard sue the korean casters?
Maybe you thought of it as suing the commentators?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=166260

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=165379

It's over copyright infringement apparently. Gretech is the only one allowed to broadcast SC BW and/or license others, but I heard they were asking for ridiculous prices like 200 million won for a season tournament (which is like 180k dollars for royalty rights lolwat) and some share of profits. The other broadcasters haven't been happy with the terms so they've been running tournaments without permission and now Blizzard is after them.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
lol you know that TLO switched mains to zerg, right? hella gayness.

double post ftw
Yeah I know. His zerg sucks right now, but if he gets better and ***** everyone he has the potential to be my favorite player. And if he continues sucking with zerg, he'll probably go back to terran which would be perfectly fine with me too. ATM he's not that impressive to watch, but he'll bring it back one way or another

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
Lol marines are broken? I agree they're pretty good, but my good buddies Rollie pollie banes and war of the worlds thermal lance would like to have a word with you

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
lol i was in no way shape or form saying colossi or banelings are broken (at least not colossi lawlz) i was just saying those are the reasons why marines ARENT broken, because rollie pollies and war of the worlds wreck marine balls, or even decently spread marines.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
LMAO @ rollie pollies. i cant stop laughing at that

also i tried terran last night for funsies, i was up against a zerg. i went all marines and early pressure.. and i failed. banelings ****ing OWNED my ***. i need some of that foxer marine micro =X

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
lol yeah, foxer is the only one that makes marines work in any scenario lol he's so godly

anyways, get back to your ****ing job applications and get a job, so i can move down there jal;sdur82i3w

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
keith, if you're still at home in a year and a half, i got dibs on you.

deal?

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
lol aight that sounds good, odds are pretty good that i will be, unfortunately :( so maybe we can turn that frown upside down...

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
lol aight that sounds good, odds are pretty good that i will be, unfortunately :( so maybe we can turn that frown upside down...
i came up with a vague tier list of how my friends would rank as roommates.

put it this way, robert drinks out of the milk cartons and pisses on the toilet seat every morning. not exactly top tier. rofl.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
well it only has the people who i know well enough to imagine living with them.

i may have slept at your house a few times, but i don't really know what you'd be like to live with.

i rate someone on three things to see how good a roommate they would be.

1. coolness.
2. cleanliness.
3. likeliness to survive a zombie apocalypse with that person.

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
****it jr, stop saying goodnight to me then logging off instantly before i get to profess my love for you all topped with a goodnight kiss... FFS *******

MT_

Smash Ace
Hey people, I need your help. LumpyCPU is heading over to Austin to play some smash with us but for some reason we Austin people didn't ever exchange any valuable contact information with him. Thread here:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=11562911#post11562911

If any of you guys could maybe PM me his name/phone number or something it'd be great. We have no idea if he's lost or anything since he should be getting here around now but we haven't see him (nor do we have any idea who he looks like and vice versa).

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
Ooo ****! I want in on that roommate tier list! cant wait. . . . hopefully I havent faded too far out of kennys memories for him to be able to make the "right" decision. . .

=D

and you make tlo switching to a zerg main sound like a bad thing, jr. . . . maybe he just wanted to feel like he was earning his wins. . . oooooOOOOOO! =D
lol jaykay jaykay
. . .sorta. . .
, seeing so many foxer wannabies nowadays is creating a bias in me, i guess

so I guess there is talk about the new patch out there. . . ive heard the same thing from a couple different ppl. And though that still might not be enough to really confirm this but *cough*
stim% nerf
*coughHAK!!!!!*

He just arrived. Thanks!
take good care of him!

If I find out that anything happened . . . . !!!!

Top Bottom