• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
a bit, yeah
i try to reduce on the maggots i eat on my diet when i can. . .

. . . . . . .
god dammit it joe!. . . . lol
im gonna have nightmares about that, brah

and wtg, andre!

I have to make time one of these days to go play some smash with Keith this week somehow. Also I'd like to actually play SC2 for once. Do you have two computers with SC2 Keith or just one? It would be nice if I could play against you though I'm pretty sure I'd lose seeing how I haven't touched the game yet. Hoping noob BW practice might transfer over

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
uh i have 2 computers set up but i haven bothered to install sc2 on it, it's as easy as installing it though, takes an hour tops. but yeah whenever you want, i work like pretty much none this next week and a half'ish if you ever get time. and yeah i think bw practice does transfer over, even if just a little bit. nick played at my house last week and with a little bit of coaching and updating him on specific mechanics, he was beating people with relative ease lol.

uh i have 2 computers set up but i haven bothered to install sc2 on it, it's as easy as installing it though, takes an hour tops. but yeah whenever you want, i work like pretty much none this next week and a half'ish if you ever get time. and yeah i think bw practice does transfer over, even if just a little bit. nick played at my house last week and with a little bit of coaching and updating him on specific mechanics, he was beating people with relative ease lol.
sounds good, I could make some time to come over once a week to play since I have no money to buy SC2 or get a new video card. Yeah also I'll look up some of the SC2 hotkeys and try to memorize those prior

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
are you referring to units that were both in sc1 and 2 nick? im not sure i didnt ask you specifically enough when you were at my house cause you were winning matches lol

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
hotkeys haven't changed much, but changes i noticed for zerg were
-overlords are 'v' instead of 'o'
-mutas are 't' instead of 'm'
-spore colonies were 'c' then 's' and now spore crawlers are 'a'

Not much of a difference really, but when I'm playing I still commonly seem to revert back to BWs hotkeys when there's a bunch of stuff going on at once and i don't have much time to think about it. That's simply because I haven't played sc2 almost at all though, and with more practice i'll obviously pick up those subtle changes. They're all much more convenient then the last set of hotkeys too, so i'm definitely not complaining.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
should i buy sc1 online download off the blizzard website?

its only 15 bucks total for sc1 and BW...

havent played it in a while but it sounds like it might be fun to play again

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
if you want it just to play again for a while (as in not get into it hardcore) i have it, came with my CE of sc2. you can play it when you come back up in a week or whatevs.

No school thursday or friday, I think I can show up either of those days Keith

Edit: Also I am getting ****ed in the *** again. I decide to resume business once again on ms...and some mother ****er releases another money exploit...so I am going to get rolled back who knows how many days and lose everything I made LOL. EE HAN TIMING from Nexon to get me EVERY single time I try to make money off a game.

This is fairly amusing to me to be honest though

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
No school thursday or friday, I think I can show up either of those days Keith

Edit: Also I am getting ****ed in the *** again. I decide to resume business once again on ms...and some mother ****er releases another money exploit...so I am going to get rolled back who knows how many days and lose everything I made LOL. EE HAN TIMING from Nexon to get me EVERY single time I try to make money off a game.

This is fairly amusing to me to be honest though
yeah for sure, thursday is probably a much better day because i have to wake up early saturday morning i think, so if you come thursday we can play till whenever with no constraints. but yeah let me know when the best time would be, no work at all so the earlier the better i guess.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
haha i'd like to hear about how that smash goes

id like to play anyone in brawl when we hang out at thanksgiving.

also

i say wherever we hang out for thanks giving, we need multiple tv's with multiple games. NICK'S UNDERGROUND? that's the funnest sounding place hahha, though we could set stuff up anywhere

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
that sounds good actually, nick's is the best place to hang out for like anything ever. EXCEPT FOR KAUSHIK'S HOUSE

and tournament this weekend. :D

haha i'd like to hear about how that smash goes

id like to play anyone in brawl when we hang out at thanksgiving.

also

i say wherever we hang out for thanks giving, we need multiple tv's with multiple games. NICK'S UNDERGROUND? that's the funnest sounding place hahha, though we could set stuff up anywhere
I will play you in brawl. You better have improved a ton because I've gone way up the last couple of weeks. Three stocking people I used to go even with now haha. I'd really like to play someone really good one of these days like m2k to see where I can hold. At Genesis he was 2 stocking me so I am hoping I could do better this time around ah

Also watch me get steamrolled on SC2. Yeah Keith perfect timing, I got my friday booked for tutoring kids for their SATs LOL...I didn't even study for mine, but oh well I guess people think I am qualified for teaching now

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
oh btw i just remembered the gsl is friday night/saturday morning so i will have to stay up late anyways, if you guys wanted to come friday instead and watch the gsl finals. but either way thursday night or friday night is good.

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
lol kenny chong is playing mgs1 right now, im surprised he actually is watching/listening to the story and has lasted longer than the first 5 minutes.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
alright adaias lets play sometime

i am better in brawl

not a LOT

but better is better. hopefully ur 'good characters' won't get tapped by my low tier main anymore ♥

get at espy and X

Espy is pretty neat, don't know about X. I've been playing falco lately as well so I will bring it out though...sheik taps him with ftilt chains since he falls like a brick even with proper SDI it's at least two-three taps with her thighs

Top Bottom