• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
adaias, i was gonna call or text you but i dont have your number. whatever time you can come over or get a ride just come, i'll be doing absolutely nothing tomorrow, so i'll be bored all day lol. if you have my number just call or text, or head over whenever, you can knock on my window or whatevs when you get here.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
so i had a dream that my dad was "hanging out" with jr's mom and he called me to ask which condom i would recommend. i think makes LumpyCPU and KFC dream brothers...

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
i think he said he's going around 6. if you can get a ride earlier then just come and me or nick will give you a ride home later, if not i'll see you bros at 6.

well that was fun trying out SC2 for the first time. Lost more games than I won though. I'm really out of it with all those new mechanics especially the macro mechanics added like injecting larvae. It'd prob take me a couple of days to adjust to it I think. The graphics also made me space out a bit haha. It really is a whole lot more different than I thought it would be

Edit: larry should have just spammed back airs to that sort of play. Sonic doesn't combo into his bair unless you completely just not... even try to get out of it. He was trying to grab sonic and it's hard to get a grab on him unless he messed up. bair and laser cleans up that nonsense also good reaction time helps. I've played X before but that was a while ago. Maybe I will get to play him again when I go to Utah one of these days. only played him online

^^ so THATS who was on keiths account. i knew it wasnt him, he wasnt responding when i was spamming him on b.net.

RAWR.
yeah I saw what you said though ;)

Yeah Andre, I'm probably not the person to talk about Larry, but you know if you're easily top 3 in brawl and then you get destroyed by a sonic...you must be doing something wrong. To be honest, I was disappointed when I heard him lose to Espy since some shoddy battle people were giving out the results live

I just noticed...NesTea is undefeated wow. wonder how the finals will turn out

edit: wtf is this pink pillow bull****? I stayed up to watch the finals not this nonsense. oh well have to wait for the finals to start up later

Haha Foxer changing his name to OptimusPrime. ****ing love troll subs. Foxer's mom: Yeah I taught him how to make marines

Holy **** trash talking mothers hahahaha

WHAT THE **** AM I WATCHING?@#$%$

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
lol at nestea getting slaughtered in first game.

and yeah, im disappointed he isn't going to change his name to foxer like he said he would earlier.

i'm so ****ing stoked to see the rest of these games.

edit1: wow amazing second game, see-saw back and forth, with foxer duck rolling nestea at the end

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
meh, nestea wins. i agree boxer threw those games away trying bs all-ins, i still think boxer is by far a better player and should have won that tournament. nestea didnt earn that win, he received it by default.

If anything I thought NesTea was outplaying Foxer seeing how he went for the possibly worst builds against Foxer's aggressive playing style just about every time. Foxer just ***** 14 hatch openers, but NesTea was really good at defending those off. Also baneling busts all over the place

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
If anything I thought NesTea was outplaying Foxer seeing how he went for the possibly worst builds against Foxer's aggressive playing style just about every time. Foxer just ***** 14 hatch openers, but NesTea was really good at defending those off. Also baneling busts all over the place
i was pretty surprised nestea was holding off too, going 14 hatcheries and stuff.

im thinking maybe at the metagame play, going 14hatchery should be easy to defend with good micro.

i mean foxer would be the type of person to shut down such fast expands, but he couldnt?

nestea re-teaching us all sc2 folks

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
keith, has chong played mgs1 since the time you were posting about? lol i doubt it...

keith... i'm gonna go message you on facebook now... read it... respond... thanks...

OOOOOOOOOOOMG <3 :) :) :)

GOOD STUFF

gotta watch it over and over to improve the styles

ima practice cancelled hookshots LOL
Lets see if project styles can beat out Escape Artist. Man that's some nice stuff. I know some tricks with ylink, but this puts me to shame

He can't do SDI trixies like I can though, I always pull some ridiculous ****. Lol@ Keith's Marth...spiking me with fsmash, what a blunder from me

Top Bottom