• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

I think I just pulled out the coolest looking clutch (tech skill mess up as well) kill. Trying to do a JC shine usmash on falcon and I ended up doing a turn around JC shine to SHFF uair while I was still moving to the right due to my momentum.

Hopefully I can apply this on someone. It looks mad flashy and its pretty good in practice I would think

Edit: man ken is too good...but KDJ was something else as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhIa6kxjJqs

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Lol. My style... it's not that I was ever a campy player... I sometimes forget that I'm fighting someone and just like to move around the stage... so I only hit them when they come near me...

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
ahhhh i miss ken and kdj

they had similar playstyle to mango but mango sux now

you'd think that melee's top breed would retain the coolness vibe after brawl came out... i think i just miss marth/sheik dominance hahah. the best players are puff and peach now. PP GOT THIS

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
ahhhh i miss ken and kdj

they had similar playstyle to mango but mango sux now

you'd think that melee's top breed would retain the coolness vibe after brawl came out... i think i just miss marth/sheik dominance hahah. the best players are puff and peach now. PP GOT THIS
Peach? I'm not on top of the melee scene, but other than armada what other peach has been playing strong lately? Oh well at least can play other characters against each other.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Peach? I'm not on top of the melee scene, but other than armada what other peach has been playing strong lately? Oh well at least can play other characters against each other.
i said best players, so yeah i was referring to armada

hbox and armada are the best right now (even tho we kno mango can take them both with mario)

Scorpion master has the antidote for the stale metagame with his scorpion sting.

I heard 4 foreigners made it in GSL which is pretty good, lets see how far Idra can get seeing how he's the best one out of those four that qualified. Too bad TLO had to go home to get some therapy for his hand since he said he had some nerve problem on it and other personal reasons

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
if a terran cant win the gsl, my next favorite to win is definitely idra. he's by far the saltiest person ive ever seen though.

a respectable fantasy

but

that aint flash vs fantasy
fantasy and flash are the most legendary Terrans after the Emperor who started it all. You know you're pretty beast if you have builds named after you (fantasy).

Oh yeah Keith can you fix up your djmax 3 so one day I can play the unlocked songs? I'm not going to sit down and get like 10000 song plays to unlock everything because the max play count I've ever had was like 2000 in djmax 2. I have about 1500 on black square.

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
yeah lol im at about max of 3000 on 2 and 1500 on black square.

i keep meaning to, i'll do it later or tomorrow or something.

when is the next time you guys wanna hang out? i dont work till this weekend, just saturday and sunday and tehn i also gotta work thanksgiving but other than those 3 days i dont work for like more than 2 weeks.

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
yeah nexgenius is legit, he's imo the best protoss player in the world, so if anyone has the ability to win for toss, it's him. i'm still rooting for my cute little asian prince foxer ^_^

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
yeah, i dont know what kind of practice he was doing in that week before finals, but whoever was coaching him was doing it all wrong. he should have just kept going with his original playstyle which quite literally, wrecks faces.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
So.... close... to platinum division... *twitch*

bumped up to rank 4 just now, after playing 3 1v1 league matches. First I was up against a platinum toss, who I went the completely wrong build against and didn't apply enough warpgate pressure. I guess I shouldn't experiment in my first match of the day, (1 gate 1robo) against his warpgate into stargates lol.
So weird playing against void rays, nobody ever uses them really. I'll stick to my usual warpgate pressure vs toss from now on.

Then I played against a platinum terran, on xelnaga temple. I opened up with 2warpgate robo, 2 gas. He tried to marine rush me, but when he walked up my ramp, i trapped half of his marine force out of my base, and the other half of his marine push was inside my base, and i just ***** that force and pushed out with the rest of my army. After wiping out his initial marine ball, I took an expansion and teched to dark templar and harrassed his mineral line, kept my dt's alive in his base while i took out his expansion <3

Then I played vs a platinum terran on delta quadrant, and basically defeated him with the same strategy, although I shouldn't have went so many sentrys in this match cus he didn't rush me in the start like all terrans usually try to do. I won this match also

man I really think they should just bump me up to platinum, I beat them more often than I lose to them, but for some reason i'm still stuck in gold league. =/ i guess I need to play more...

sc2 is so ****ing addicting god****

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
yeah, and the comeback during the second game was amazing as well. man now i wanna go back and watch the whole set lol

Top Bottom