• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
What made mango choose link in particular? Has be been using him recently? Was it random? Did he just want to prove that the triforce of courage beats power? Either way I really wanna see that set (along with many others)

MacD

Banned via Administration
i'm not 100% on why link, but if i had to guess, he's been using link over time and likes link (like randomly dittoing sw at pound 3), wanted to prove he didn't need a top/high tier to beat him, and everyone would probably think his mario was too **** cause of scorp a dorp beasting

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
oh btw adaias, i installed cw cheats and theres precisely 10 new songs that i didnt have unlocked before unlocked now, so next time you get a chance you should come over to play some sc/smash/djmp3.

i only work thanksgiving and only until 8 i think so any day youre available let me know, goes the same for you too nick.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
No.583 Kirbyraeg

Atrocious Pokemon

DARK PSYCHIC

HT 1'05 "
WT 12.4 lbs.

A Pokemon that is skilled at swimming. It only appears where there is no conflict. People don't see it much now.
No.250 MacD

Long Leg Pokemon

GROUND ROCK

HT 0′03″
WT 14.1 lbs.

When it's in a good mood it will sing in a beautiful voice, but it is very irritating when mad. MacD's tentacles can seem a bit strange.
looooooooooooooool

No.007 Suuwo

Dragon Pokemon

DRAGON POISON

HT 8′11″
WT 211.7 lbs.

When Suuwo howls it creates tornadoes that will even blow away an Indian elephant. Suuwo's beak can seem extremely strange.

Looks like I have top tier typing there seeing how I am dragon and poison which is mad good as a combination also that aint meta knight's tornado

Miztik

Smash Master
hopefully i have that weekend off of the tourney the store i work at isnt allowing time off from now until after new years so i cant request those days off for any reason which is balls but whateves

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
LMFAO

No.621 gkinfinity

Worm Pokemon

BUG WATER

HT 42′05″
WT 1997.4 lbs.

It is popular among women to compare their gkinfinity's big jaws. It went extinct about 700 thousand years ago so it will even help old men at work.
Also...

No.638 geckoking

Magma Pokemon

FIRE DRAGON

HT 0′08″
WT 5.5 lbs.

It likes Mudkips so it is very popular as a pet. Its voice is similar to a human's but it is impossible to understand.

I wonder how this algorithm works. I remember shoddy battle had a communist calculator that gave you a percentage on how probable someone was a communist and some little catch phrase. I will try to look for that

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
wow, JSLzenith just got added to my "favorite terran" list. he just whooped kyrix zenith's *** in the round of 64, less than a week after kyrix zenith beat foxer and won 1st place at the star tournament in korea.

edit: omfg my question got asked to jsl on the livestream, i hope someone else was watching. i feel honored to have my question asked to jsl.

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
im just going to go ahead and post this here for jr:

he's going to have to leave earlier than he thought, so the only day he's going to be able to do anything is friday. he's probably coming over in the morning'ish friday and will leave morning saturday, so idk whos in town, like andre or whoever and nick/adaias, if you wanted to come over and chill with us. also, d00ky, he says since he will only be free that one day, if you would want to come over to my house and chill too, so you can get to play him. everyone is welcome, just hit me up here or on my cell whoever has it.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
D%ky changed his name to D00ky, then Dewky, then Mr. Dewky, then Mr. Bud, and now it's supposedly Purps. < True story.

I'm down to hang out on friday though, but i'll probably be tired from my black friday shopping. I definitely wanna play JR and wouldn't mind playing Dewky (or purps, whatever lol) again either.

And yeah Joe, you got ***** lol. SS and Fly **** everyone though, and for the record, I would've done much worse haha

I wonder if Jaime's seen that I uploaded the videos yet. He's messaged and texted me about uploading them a hundred times about it by now :D

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
yeah i just recommended my house becuase it at first is going to be me and jr, but if theres going to be a lot of people then we can head over to wherever. depending on when we start though i might wanna leave a little early so me and jr can get some quality sc2 time in :)

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
double post. aLivefOu is going to be my second adoptive child, right after foxer. **** these cute little nerdy korean kids are adorable.

Watched Idra play his games, man completely toyed with his opponent. Spine crawler slow push? really? hahaha. It's a viable strategy on Steps of War though so it's not cheese or anything on that map. I've seen it used quite frequently when the zerg already has a lead to contain their opponent.

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
meh, according to the interview with him after the match, its a pretty viable and legitimate build that hes practiced and done many times before. he just got lucky that he wasnt able to scout his opponent early enough and it blindly countered the build he was going.

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
Yeah that's something they just started in season 3. Idra is the only person I've heard whining about it thus far, but that's standard :) as much as I put him down and as salty as he is, he's probably my next person I'm rooting for behind the popular terrans (foxer, boxer, aLivefOu, and imMVP)

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
Also, jr won't be making it out tomorrow after all he has family affairs to attend to, but if you guys are still going to be hangin out smashing or whatever tomorrow, hit me up im still in.

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
Adaias if they don't end up doing anything, you're free to come hang at my house we can smash or play sc2. Also you can try out the unlocked tracks on djmp3

Top Bottom