• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
^ yeah i was talking to you.

no I don't live in stockton, but the bulk of my crew lives there, and they pretty much never miss a 209 or 915 tourney. did u need a ride?

uhm... ill be in stockton for thanksgiving and a few days following that. wanna play?

Mr.Dewky

Smash Rookie
^ yeah i was talking to you.

no I don't live in stockton, but the bulk of my crew lives there, and they pretty much never miss a 209 or 915 tourney. did u need a ride?

uhm... ill be in stockton for thanksgiving and a few days following that. wanna play?
yes i do wanna play!, where?.. and for the ride, ill let you know ahead (: thx

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
uhm what part of stockton do u live? if u dont live hella far from my house, ill just drive to ur place.

also have we played before?

somethings telling me that ive played you at a johns incredible pizza tournament in the past

Mr.Dewky

Smash Rookie
uhm what part of stockton do u live? if u dont live hella far from my house, ill just drive to ur place.

also have we played before?

somethings telling me that ive played you at a johns incredible pizza tournament in the past
no i havent played you yet but i was lookin forward to it (:
an i never miss 209 or 916 tourneys either... i think
i live on benjamen holt by I-5
is that in range for you?

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
Nice I wanna see those matches, jr is gonna have to avenge marth honor and I wanna see how it's done, probably nothing fancy, just smarter decisions being made. I'll drive down there when that happens jr

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Man, ROM3 was SOOOOOO HYPE

Read this if you want all the crazy upsets/spoilers:

-Mango lost to KirbyKaze (went marth against his sheik) and got sent to losers

-M2k beat Hbox 2-0

-PP beat Darc (which means all puffs were eliminated from winners early in bracket)

-MacD and Brandon placed well

-OH **** Mango beat Kage in an epic rematch with LINK AND MARTH

-Mango plays Hbox in losers and goes falcon/marth. Loses to hbox 2-0

-M2k 3-0s Lucky in winners semis

-Kirby Kaze plays PP in winners semis and wins, moving on to winners finals against m2k

-Jman plays Lucky in losers bracket and lucky SDs and loses the set

-PP beats Hbox

-M2k beats KK in winners finals

-PP beats KK in losers finals

-Grand finals is M2k vs PP. A **** ton of side bets go down (Tons of people bet $20 or more including Mango betting $240 on PP, although that's honestly so crazy I don't think I believe it)

-M2k supposedly only lost one game all day until grand finals(to lambchops)

-PP wins set 1 of GFs and it ends up being tied 2-2 in the 2nd set

-PP wins the tournament with the last game on Rainbow Cruise against M2k's sheik

-1st = PP
-2nd = M2k
-3rd = Kirby Kaze
-4th = Jman
-5th = Hbox
-5th = Lucky
-7th = Darc
-7th = Eggm or Vanz (don't remember)

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Dang, what a crazy tournament. GFs were hella close too

There wasn't a livestream, just a chat room. No internet at the venue. Prog gave constant updates all day though and relayed information about every stock of every game play on the projector.

MasterShake

Smash Lord
GFs had me so hyped, I had to go out and take a walk. Luckily I didn't get shot, but gat dam do I love it when GFs are intense as **** and go to 5th game.

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
**** i wanna see GF's so bad, how many matches throughout the last few sets of the tournament did m2k go marth?

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
nice lol im stoked to see them, i hope the matches get up quick.

and for now, first night of season 3 of gsl commences :D

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
M2k switched back and forth between sheik and marth several times, but used both characters pretty evenly. Yeah, there's a ton of sets I hella want to see now

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
M2k switched back and forth between sheik and marth several times, but used both characters pretty evenly. Yeah, there's a ton of sets I hella want to see now
PLEASE tell me on facebook when they're uploaded. i seriously wanna see everything you just wrote in spoilers (except mango's matches... lol).

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i wanna see everything as well SOOOOO HYPE

pp da bess.

did dajuan go? LOL im seriously his fanboy right now and i wanna see him tap at a national

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
@kenny: I will

@Andre: Nah I don't think Shroomed was there. I wouldn't expect him to get anything lower than top 10 if he did

I hope Genesis 2 is as hype as the first one. DGDTJ is coming up soon too. Anyone interested in going?

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
@kenny: I will

@Andre: Nah I don't think Shroomed was there. I wouldn't expect him to get anything lower than top 10 if he did

I hope Genesis 2 is as hype as the first one. DGDTJ is coming up soon too. Anyone interested in going?
no i'm too busy playing single player games =DDDDDDDD

i blame my girlfriend for everything

EVERYTHING

EVERYTHING IS SO WRONG RIGHT BECAUSE OF HER <3

MacD

Banned via Administration
idk where you got some of that info nick, but it's just crazy

mango put up 60 on pp

he went falcon vs kk

... that's all i care to remember to fix

MacD

i saw the list, mango had a total of 60 in bets, 40 with one person and 20 on another

so unless that was off the records then idk

i missed the beginning cause i was playing friendlies with vanz and kk

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
where is dgdtj?
San Jose (pretty much). Is this Ganja from Kriers? If so, you still maining falco?

nick, i'm going with you. let's team

ylink zelda >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ics puff

we'll redeem ourselves
We're gonna tap this time

See you *****es there.
I'll try not to be hella ****ing tired this time lol. I honestly don't remember GSG almost at all. I played friendlies against a ton of people but I don't really remember any of it because I was so out of it.

no i'm too busy playing single player games =DDDDDDDD

i blame my girlfriend for everything

EVERYTHING

EVERYTHING IS SO WRONG RIGHT BECAUSE OF HER <3
Dude, take a break from touhou and come play some smash son

when is DGDTJ
I think it's the 17th/18th of December but idk for sure without looking it up (which i'm too lazy to do right now). That's really close to the actual dates at least

idk where you got some of that info nick, but it's just crazy

mango put up 60 on pp

he went falcon vs kk

... that's all i care to remember to fix
LOL, yeah they didn't have livestream, just a chat room. Someone (I think prog actually) was saying that Mango put 240 down on PP and I kinda figured he was just trolling everyone because that's a ridiculous amount of cash. There was a lot of stuff that I heard and wasn't sure about but I just figured I'd post the stuff I heard anyway. Haha, zhu mentioned in the chat that he called you to find out some info about match outcomes. There were some rumors about mango losing to kage again before he even actually played him as I recall.

i'm down to go nick, i'll pitch in gas money too if i can.
Sweet. Hey, did you enter last time? I forgot. You should enter this time regardless though

MacD

yea prog was on the stream, i was by him lots, it was cool of him to do that

and yea zhu did that

and i was at the tourney and people were staying mango lost to kage like right after he lost to kk

mango wanted to make it a point that kage sucks and that he'd never beat mango legit or something, can't defend yourself after losing to the link

Top Bottom