• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i played lots of melee with myl and doyoung2win today (from east coast)

great session and i turned up max 100% chok at the end and ended up bodying them ♥

nestea actually got knocked out, but by huk actually not a terran. terran dominance isnt as prevalent as it used to be, toss are doing pretty well for themselves and one of the good zergs got kicked out of gsl as im sure you've heard.
Yeah, well match fixing happens all the time I'm sure just that no one notices it. I have to deal with it all the time and it happens all the time in smash too anyways even if it's just "let's split the pot."

I just follow the BW scene nowadays, lost most of my interest in sc2 though I like watching nestea play

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i played mw3 with su a couple of times and he's gotten 3 or more game winning kill cams via throwing knife (when logically, he should've been shooting them. lol)

fun to play with because i have a much more boring style.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
he's so aggressive, man.

at the beginning of the match when we're all leaving the spawn area, me and my roommate will post up and watch su go sprinting into danger. people who play like that shouldn't do good...

but he's too good.

edit: stupid mw3. i have almost completely ignored skyrim so far.
in fact i should be focusing on my new writing hobby. i finally got into doing stand up comedy and i'm supposed to go to austin on sunday and i don't have my **** memorized at all.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
well i could say i'm a stand up comic now...
but that's like the guy who says he's a rapper, he just works at burger king as a side job.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Try hard Mango proving he can **** everyone if he feels like it

Reminding myself to watch these sets later (since i missed them on the stream):

Kage vs niko
Hax vs Darrel
Hax vs kage

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
oh sweet. somebody let me know what channel it's gonna be uploaded to.
i'm gonna wanna see some of those sets.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
I actually wanted m2k to win the tournament lol

But yeah, there were a ton of good sets between jman, m2k, mango, PP, hax, kage, etc

Darrel got 9th too which is crazy

Overtriforce was there actually. He got bodied though. Didn't look like he was playing very well and he was there by himself so he probably didn't really have anyone rooting for him which sucks

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i guess to me even execution errors didn't take away from the hype of a falcon vs ganon set. i can't not enjoy those.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
if fly and chok ever teamed at a tournament, we could call it "brotherly love"

then they could face off and defeat "manly sons"

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
falcon vs ganon actually sounds pretty boring on the top level, but then you say hax vs kage and its a slightly diff story.... i shall try to catch these lil bronameths.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i don't see how it sounds boring

if fly and i teamed we'd go double ic's and place top 4 (which is bad)

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
eh idk maybe its just my personal distaste of falcon, ALTHOUGH the last few times nick came over we did falcon dittos for a bit and it was actually pretty fun at times, i wanna play again with someone again :(

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
keith... you always hated playing me when i was there all the time. lol

anyway, i think i'm going to drive my piece of **** most illegal car in the world to austin this weekend. in texas, your car has to pass inspection every year.

my car hasn't passed inspection.
i don't have insurance.
my license is expired.
the cars still in Raul Cordova's name (who moved to Arizona about 4 months ago).

but i'm super motivated, and i hope i make it.

Top Bottom