• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
yep. it's valve's first venture into their free to play sales scheme that they've started working on. that game makes WAY more money via microtransactions than it does via the sales of the original game. good move for valve.

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
lol yeah good comparison. theres are many reasons that maple story is so widely popular, but the biggest one is probably because it's pseudo free.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
yeah it's free but like...

spend a month trying to get some ****** item you could buy for an equivalent of 10 bucks.

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
yeah.... it matters less in an fps or type of game like tf2 where

a) you can get most stuff by playing the game through normal means.
b) the actual stuff you have to buy (any most unlockables) don't give you too much (or any) advantage, as skill is way more important than gear.

hopefully they keep the microtransactions in their games to a minimum, or at least keep it smart.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
two people (on separate occasions) have told me they think i have "daddy issues"
one person said i should hurry and have kids because i seem lonely
someone else says i'm "crazy and weird" all the time

they aren't making fun of me. they're telling me in one on one conversations.
i must really seem like a troubled loser. lol i don't get it. am i that ****ing emo?

i thought i was the "**** it" guy who doesn't let anything get me down and never gets in a bad mood.

two people (on separate occasions) have told me they think i have "daddy issues"
one person said i should hurry and have kids because i seem lonely
someone else says i'm "crazy and weird" all the time

they aren't making fun of me. they're telling me in one on one conversations.
i must really seem like a troubled loser. lol i don't get it. am i that ****ing emo?

i thought i was the "**** it" guy who doesn't let anything get me down and never gets in a bad mood.
I don't know, I always thought kenny was that "**** it" guy with some complaint sprinkles here and there. I don't know if that puts you under crazy and weird since it's not an average personality.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
As someone who works with kids who're failing most of their classes (and are usually either troublemakers, completely obnoxious, or both) I'm someone who definitely does not want kids for a while. I've dealt with kids who mentally develop at 1/4 the normal speed, kids that have speech impediments, kids who are so obsessed with violence and gore at the age of 8 that I wouldn't be surprised to find out they killed someone, and kids who bring weapons (such as knives or guns) to school. Even though I'm used to it at this point and my kid probably wouldn't be an extreme like that, kids are a ton of work.

I don't feel like I need to argue against wanting kids right now though because I highly doubt any of you want to have a kid anytime soon if you ever want one at all lol.

(The above portion of my post made more sense before adaias edited his lol)

But anyway...

Kenny, you are one of the more interesting people I've ever met. Interpret that as you will lol

I could see how someone would think you as being crazy and weird all the time, even though I don't really think you're either. I have no idea if you're lonely or not, but if you are get a girlfriend haha (it's always nice to have a few of those laying around). And unless you've changed dramatically, you don't seem emo in any way whatsoever.

You are the **** it guy who is always in a good mood imo, and people like other people who are typically in good moods so I view that as a positive thing

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i think people just need to find flaws in my personality to make sure that i'm human.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
everyone is gonna have to sleep in my bed. i hope that's ok.

p.s. must be 18 or older
or sexy

Top Bottom