• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
if i could like or +1 that post, i would

edit:

Project Melee results

1: Kage ($132)
2: JCaesar ($66)
3: Leffen ($22)
4: Trahh ($5)
5: rubyiris
5: Gunblade
7: CrYos
7: iShyGuy
9: Strong Bad
9: Genoblast
9: GKinfinity
9: RapeMaster550 (DQ'd from loser's)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
nick i texted you last night but i think you didnt get it or something. i forgot my shirt and stuff in your car :/ also, get that present for kenny to me pweeze :)

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
I didn't notice the text until I got off of work, but I went back to sleep as soon as I got home anyway. I was really tired. We should hang out some day this week if possible and i'll give you your shirt/money. I'll send you kenny's present tomorrow haha

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
yeah sounds good, i work tomorrow in the morning, get off at 4:30 but then dont work again till friday, so tomorrow evening or wed/thurs are good days.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i just watched some genesis friendlies with choknater commentary.

there are definitely no choknaters here in texas.
the modestbros are the best bros!

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Yeah keith we should hang out tomorrow

And MANNNNNNNN, I lost the cable for my camera so I can't get any of the pictures/videos off of it until I find it or get a new one. I've looked everywhere so I'm pretty sure it got left behind somewhere

Top Bottom