• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
the right price?

all i did was his the "little red button"
i didn't even have to touch my joystick.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
I'm gonna bring a full setup and a recording device

Gimme Dat Gimme Dat

Btw, who's going now? I'm assuming you're still going keith, and I don't remember if adaias is. Idk if what andre's gonna be up to. Spenser told me today that he's gonna go too I guess

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
yeah of course i'm still going, i requested like a little over a week off at the beginning of this year specifically for genesis, (by the which, which started today, so from now till genesis and a bit after i'm off work if you guys want to come hang/smash) so yeahski

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Oh nice. Well i've actually got work training all week after my normal work hours so unfortunately I'm pretty busy. We should definitely smash sometime this week before we go though. I figured you were still down to go but I thought I'd check again just in case. What about adaias though?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
oo nick. i wanna get me vs kage on ur setup!!

if im even allowed to do the MM haha.

o wait. sorry i havent been on smashboards much. whats the housing situation?

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Paying for a hotel room is way more convenient so I'd rather do that. We'll only be there for one day (saturday night) so I say we either find someone who'll let us stay in their room or try to get a room at that other hotel you guys stayed at last time.

I can record you though andre as long as you can get kage over to my setup. I don't see why you wouldn't be able to do the MM. Andre- are you gonna need a ride to gen2?

And yeah, it doesn't seem like anyone's said much of anything in this thread recently. I certainly haven't

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Yeah well I'm not entering either but it'll be a lot of fun regardless. I'm just going to watch the epic sets and hang out with people. I'll probably get a lot of MMs in too

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Ah whattttt were you over there yesterday anthony? I only just saw that post

Aye tho, we needa figure out dem genesis 2 plans.

Best housing option- Whatever place andre and adaias stayed at last time. I don't know what the hotel is called though haha. At this point it's gonna be me, keith, spenser, adaias (maybe), and andre. Merced might wanna room with us too I guess (?)

Second option- Find a room to stay in at the ramada. We'll probably have to split up though and won't get much sleep in all likelihood.

Final option- Drive back to my place to sleep. I'm not sure if it's really even an option though yet so lets count on finding a hotel to stay at

We're only going saturday and sunday so if you are trying to get housing jason you'll have to find a different place to stay fri-sat.

Use that GK tag though bizz. It has miztikal powers (whatever that means)

Miztik

Smash Master
yeah we tried calling you when we were going to marias taco shop to meet up and chill but NOOOOO someone didnt answer there phone, im still in modesto tho today is my last day to hangout im leaving weds but ill prob be moving back with in the next 2 months or

Miztik

Smash Master
yeah im still in modesto this is my last day here to chill tho, so if you read this today give me or keith a call if you wanna hang, man if i was going to genesis i'd have you guys just stay at my house since i live like 30mins away from at most but i cant go so blah!

but yeah nick hangout later today if you can!

ahh cool my last post doesnt show up cuz i lost connection type a new post and now i has double post...

oh well

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
Ah whattttt were you over there yesterday anthony? I only just saw that post

Aye tho, we needa figure out dem genesis 2 plans.

Best housing option- Whatever place andre and adaias stayed at last time. I don't know what the hotel is called though haha. At this point it's gonna be me, keith, spenser, adaias (maybe), and andre. Merced might wanna room with us too I guess (?)

Second option- Find a room to stay in at the ramada. We'll probably have to split up though and won't get much sleep in all likelihood.

Final option- Drive back to my place to sleep. I'm not sure if it's really even an option though yet so lets count on finding a hotel to stay at

We're only going saturday and sunday so if you are trying to get housing jason you'll have to find a different place to stay fri-sat.

Use that GK tag though bizz. It has miztikal powers (whatever that means)
yeahhhhhhhhhhahh

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Yeah, my last post was pretty 1337 I must say

If you wanna make a reservation andre you can. I just plan on showing up and trying to get a room on saturday honestly lol

And you can stay with us if you want joe. Spenser isn't gonna go after all so the room won't be that crowded. It won't be a problem at all

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
haha okay. nick i'm down with that. when are you guys leaving from the valley? i kinda wanna go with you guys.

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
we still going saturday morning? if you are still free friday after 5 we should get together and smash the rest of the day and just sleep at someones house and leave in the morning. call me tomorrow (today) when/if you want to.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
That sounds like a good idea keith. I'll see if you guys can just stay over here tonight so we can leave tomorrow morning. When we leave is up to you guys, it doesn't really matter to me.

Oh make sure to have some gas money for the trip. I don't need much, just a couple bucks each

Top Bottom