• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
haha, there are plenty a video you havent seen then :p

nick if you got my text, call me or text me when you get it.

What are the times? I'm going to be stuck at kriers until around 4-5PM for their tournaments. Hopefully I won't be too late but I don't exactly know if I will be able to even go out this weekend. Going to have a lot of relatives over for a funeral so uhh I don't know if my parents will let me loose this weekend.

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
lol, whoops... you know what I mean

anyways, can you tell me the time soon? hopefully keith will be there also to give john some good marth training. I don't think my marth was enough to train him (my marth is as silly as mango's marth lol).

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Aite, so people can come over to my place tomorrow I guess. I'm worried it might get too crowded but whatevs, hopefully it'll work out fine

Show up anytime after 1

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
well i guess i'll just stay home...

i can't make it till around 4 or 5.
if you change your mind hit me up.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i made meatballs tonight for dinner.

step 1. make balls out of ground beef and cook in oven.
step 2. dump all balls into bowl of microwaved pizza sauce i stole from work.
step 3. sprinkle a hand full of shredded jack cheese and enjoy the authentic italian meal.

The monthly post from me. Another disappointing GSL...um how many 4-0 GSL finals so far? I dont even know why I bother watching these.

MMA choking hard and Polt bum rushing his way through. Well I feel pretty bad for choosing to watch sc2 over sc1.

The exhibition tournament finals were good though.

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
lol super one sided gsl, im glad polt got revenge for foxer. aside from those being really one sided, it was still KINDA entertaining to watch. one thing i'm super excited about is oGs theSTC is going to be playing in the GSTL soon. ah well, hopefully more entertaining matches next season.

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
You guys ever go to subway?
I love getting and eating the Modestoball Marinara Sub, myself. All dem Modestoballs in mai mauth!

. . . eh, kindaworks. . .

Edit: why is dreamhack summer 2011 getting so many viewers? I dont think ive seen 25k viewers at one time before let alone 46k. What is it? just another nasl type thing?
Guess im tuning in at the right time, though. . . . idra's bout to play. . . yayz!

Also, im curious, isnt it kinda funny how an anagram for EGIdra is iRaged? Or has this been found out/said for awhile now? . . .
I felt kinda cool figuring it out, but also felt as if I wasn't even close to the first one.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
LOL john I never noticed that before. Then again I don't follow sc2 very closely

Btw andre/jr - I uploaded all of your friendlies in case you guys didn't notice

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
john, you gave me half of your meatball sub one time. i don't remember which tournament we were at (prolly one at sjsu), but you put spinach on it. i now know that i like spinach. thank you for that.

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYDmNcbX6Nw

lmfao oGsMC commentary in english, too epic. such miscommunication between TB and mc... ****ing hilarious to watch.

TB: mc, if you were in tarson's position playing terran, how would you go about this game?
MC: stalker and many sentry....

get many mariner

edit: now streaming live TB and TLO, theyre actually a pretty good casting duo. i ****ing <3 tlo i'd have at least 7 of his babies.

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
i was told it would not be ok if i came late.
Bow chicka Bowwow!!

it's joon's fault.
I completely agree. . . and im really glad someone remembered what his name actually was.
Speaking of joon, has foy ever come on this thread in the past year or so??

and again, great memory on the sub, d00d. At first I wasnt sure what you were talking about. . . thought it was bull****. . . . but then you got the fact that I get spinach put on mine, which would be a hella random thing to guess at. So it mustve happened. . . .
but yeah, np, brah! glad to do it!
See you at genesis, and ill split another sub w/ you ;D

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
the odds of me making it to genesis are about the same as the odds of me getting a good night's sleep tonight... btw, i start work in 4 hours.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
thanks for the uploads nick :)

i really feel like i'm converting to marvel now haha

i know what i have to improve in melee but i don't feel like doing it. i also think i'm not going to genesis *gasp* hahahha

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
even if it takes me 10 years, we should all have a smashfest when i go to california.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
imo we are already better than that

JR right now is much better than their 2006~07 days

but yeah i agree that we'd be very good if we could play often (though i'd just be exploiting ganon's glaring weaknesses all day!!! :))

Top Bottom