• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
lol. i could write like a million ghetto things that shouldnt be happening when i visited mikes neighborhood today, but i won't. you guys can probably imagine what one of the ghetto-est neighborhoods in stockton would be like anyways.

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
lol, as you might recall i remember going with maybe vince or you to go pick up mike, we waited outside in my car for like 20 mins and when he didnt come out, we had to go to his door. we went inside and his grandma started openly *****ing at mike again for bringing another asian into the house.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
lol yeah when i call him, i have to either change my voice, or just talk hella differently because she'll recognize my voice and say "you're that asian kid aren't you?" and hang up

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
Hey, so i completely forgot.
Are all of you guys going to Genesis2/ be around the area to smash?
The vegas folk will have an open suite at the ramada n stuff

and btw, get ****ed up, jr. lol =D

<3s

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
We still have to get our genesis plans figured out. But I think it'll be me, andre, keith, and adaias going

Only a few weeks left to pre-reg btw. Get on that if you guys actually wanna enter

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
I was playing so badly today, but eventually i got my stuff together right before the tournament started. I ended up playing a ylink in tournament and only won thanks to the practice I had against you andre lol

Project styles all dah wey

shame I was out of town this weekend, but I would probably sandbag "unintentionally" if I went though. Kind of hard to get me to attempt to do well.
It's fun playing against Jr's marth, I'm pretty I showed what I can do when I'm playing well. I like this match-up a lot as spacies. Used to hate it when I first started playing Keith's marth.
I learned a lot about getting out of a good number of combos from just playing Jr without him actually telling me how to do it. I do really need to borrow him for a day to learn how to play as fox.
I still feel like I play 50% as well I should actually be playing. That Kenny syndrome.

Oh yeah Keith, do I hit you up on AIM for the gomtv vods? I never use aim and pidgin is so-so for me. I'll start using pidgin for aim from now on.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
my matches with jr were really good and fun and close, he is very good

also

whether it's last place at a uc merced local

or a norcal regional

gk infinity 9th place for life

eat your heart out falcomist. (though falcomist's 9th place placings were at national level tournys... you got this nick!)

Merced has some jank seeding sometimes. I remember nick and I won a match and still got last place in the tournament. We ended up playing Modesto the second round and modesto again in the losers round.

Nick, did you go all puff?

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
gkinfinity is 9th place for life

but I didn't enter as gkinfinity this tournament lol

Nah, there's realistically no way I could've gotten 9th. I played Egggz game 1 and got owned but I did a lot better than I expected. Almost took a game off of him with zelda (he could've been sandbagging or maybe it was just the fact that he was drunk, idk haha) but it came down to last stock high %

Then I beat Kizzo's ylink with zelda in a ridiculously close and stressful yet very fun match. I swear I powershielded 75% of the projectiles that would've otherwise hit me. If not for that I would've lost.

Then I had to play C!Z (I think that's how he spells it). He's another washington player if you haven't heard of him. His marth's reallly good though, and he beat me pretty badly.

@Suuwo: yeah i've gotten last at 2 tournaments now while still winning a game thanks to terrible luck with the bracket

But yeah, I went 1-2 with zelda (and puff for 2 games). Didn't get 9th, I got 17th haha. (Same as Maru and Keith). Jason 'the bizz' got 7th though. Such a stacked bracket. I have the tio file so I'mma post the some of the results real quick.

1: Shroommed ($93.00)
2: Egggz ($46.50)
3: PewwPewU ($15.50)
4: SFFAT
5: Taafokints
5: Bobb$
7: Gerrm
7: Bizarro Flame
9: Zellgadis
9: CiiZ
9: Darrrell
9: Allan
13: Toefu
13: Joeplikate
13: Bobaack
13: Sherridan

Btw andre your set vs jr is up on my channel. I'll put the other stuff up later

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
OMG YOU BEAT KIZZO???? HEEELLLLL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAH!!!!

PROJECT STYLES FOR LIFE!!!!

(gk's zelda is FREE 2-STOCK for project. get @ the kid nick!)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i might be pretty free some time this week haha, maybe tomorrow. but i'm just really busy with this project kim and i are doing

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
well i'm working at home now since kim went back to LA. i dont have my wii here either haha. but yah maybe some time within the next couple days i'll be down to play. cuz i'm going on a retreat this entire weekend, then school's starting on the 20th

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Dude was there even Melee? I definitely was busy helping family move lol. Did you play DP a lot?
I was actually only in the area because I was helping family move too lol. But yeah, I stopped by towards the end and it was just the fta guys playing melee on one setup. I didn't actually bring a controller and only played a few games, and overall it probably wasn't really worth showing up. Too many people trying to play on one setup

well i'm working at home now since kim went back to LA. i dont have my wii here either haha. but yah maybe some time within the next couple days i'll be down to play. cuz i'm going on a retreat this entire weekend, then school's starting on the 20th
Yeah, let me know if you're free one of these days and I'll stop by or something. How's the project with kim coming?

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
andre is always going on retreats.
what is a retreat?

it sounds like it's for weaklings.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
im free today after 5ish!!!! hey guyzzz wanna kum over??!??!??!?!? the project is goin slow, i needa pick it up a little bit. but we got this

you act as though that's a physical hindrance xD
it is if you think about it.

Andre and the noob crew is lucky I left. I am the master of reaction play in around the world. Winning the majority of sudden deaths and not playing safe is too good. I would have probably gotten my *** kicked once I got the the bottom row though :(

Top Bottom