• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
sooooo.... i recently went back and was looking at our axtrip2010 photobucket... we NOW have unlimited storage -_-

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
first of all... if the animals died in their infancy, how are we to determine whether or not they were homosexual?

second of all, are we talking cute animals like foxes and rabbits? or things like crustaceans or amphibians....

or maybe it's just all of the above eh?

the corpse will probably break apart within minutes/seconds though, after the activity begins..

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
haha not yet, but maybe i will upload the rest of my **** now that its unlimited.

on a completely unrelated sidenote, the other day i agreed to go skydiving with one of my co workers for her birthday next friday. i just now remembered that i agreed to do that and my heart started beating hella fast and i got all anxious and nervous lol. gotta <3 making impulse choices.

it'll hopefully be hella fun though lulz.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
maybe you acknowledging that you ave nothing against what i linked is ruining life.

On oGsTheWind's justintv stream. Great custom games. What a great way to learn how to swear in korean.

Ah talking to oGs people is so good. Worth staying up at this time of the night to catch these sort of things

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
F****** I wish I wasn't at work. Wish I could've seen idra 2-0 mc >_<

At least I'm off this weekend and can see the major matches

:phone:

goddamn mc sucks now, **** lol he's losing literally every ****ing game he plays.
Nah Idra has been playing like a god. He's gone 6-0 so far. He outsmarted MC's counter build by countering it. As dumb as that sounds, it worked. He built spore crawlers right as the voidray / phoenix were coming to his base without even scouting MC's base.

I'm going to agree that with the warpgate nerf which led to the overall 4gate nerf...MC hasn't been nearly as scary as he once was.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
yah and mc also sucks, he's literally lost every single set that i've seen him play in for like a month or two now. i never did like his style and tbh he's quite the boring player. not a lot of variety coming from him. not to bash in idra, i've always liked him

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
infract deez nutz f*****

edit: fly, is that a censor dodge? it's just as clear as if i said "f*****" or something, but still not bad.. or something... idk.... i'm curious as to who is being protected by this kind of censorship.

edit: fixed*

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
if thats not a censor dodge, and me adding an extra couple of u's to **** to add emphasis is one, then thats even more bs lol. but whatevskis i don't really care i guess.

in other news, this is pretty cool. too bad all the cool stuff for kinect takes crazy hacking and algorithms and the stuff its meant for is pure and utter trash.

http://vimeo.com/24303171

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
after surfing youtube for an hour, i landed on a pretty good video.

i usually read the first page of comments and this time was no exception.
one of the top comments made me say out loud "oh shut up already" then i realized the comment was left by sageosaka. lmao true story. haha

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
lol whta video was this? and was it a top comment just because it was the latest one or because i left a comment that someone actually thumbs up'd?

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
infract deez nutz f*****

edit: fly, is that a censor dodge? it's just as clear as if i said "f*****" or something, but still not bad.. or something... idk.... i'm curious as to who is being protected by this kind of censorship.

edit: fixed*
Yeah, a single asterisk is more explicit than the admins would like to allow.

I actually agree that the censor is dumb; it slightly impedes communication and doesn't really protect anybody, plus what exactly is sufficient censorship isn't clear and not all moderators follow exactly the same guidelines. However, this is a rule that the administration has been fairly staunch about not changing in accordance with SWF's alleged family-friendly nature, and as a moderator I am responsible for enforcing it, regardless of how silly it may be.

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
nick hit me up on here or call/text tomorrow if you got my text today (yesterday) or if you want to come hang out and smash/whatever today. i have today and tomorrow off but i might be busy tomorrow (depending on specific circumstances)

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
lol whta video was this? and was it a top comment just because it was the latest one or because i left a comment that someone actually thumbs up'd?
you were giving the whole "m2k would've done better but he wasn't on point" and i'm tired of hearing people defend losses, even if they may be right.

mango was drunk, m2k played brawl that day, ken was rusty, isai didn't try.
all of those may have been true, but i don't like hearing it anymore. now i just watch the match as if i don't know the two players (even though i still want to change the outcome of old m2k vs hbox sets).
Yeah, a single asterisk is more explicit than the admins would like to allow.

I actually agree that the censor is dumb; it slightly impedes communication and doesn't really protect anybody, plus what exactly is sufficient censorship isn't clear and not all moderators follow exactly the same guidelines. However, this is a rule that the administration has been fairly staunch about not changing in accordance with SWF's alleged family-friendly nature, and as a moderator I am responsible for enforcing it, regardless of how silly it may be.
i wasn't trying to give you a hard time. i don't look down on you for being a ****** all the time on the boards. it's your duty. lol

i've been reading here and there about how politically correctness is the new censorship struggle or some BS like that. so i was curious.

i'm pretty sure most kids at home already know what's behind the loud BEEP on tv and the ones who don't are probably sheltered enough not to watch tv programs that would need to BEEP anything out anyway.

Top Bottom