• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

When I got home I slept for like 9 hours. It's been a while since I've played melee, but it only takes like 3 games to get back the mechanics. I don't think I was able to wavedash with falco correctly so I didn't try him out too much though :(. Lumpycpu wavedashes

Ah carrying people in teams, Kim is a pretty good team player. I kind of wanted to play / watch people on sc2 for fun.

I guess I am going to practice my mechanics in BW this summer. I don't have much else to do

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
yeah kim is surprisingly still good at this game LOL

i think his ganon is better than his peach ROFL

i guess he's becoming manlier.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
I have a way easier time against his ganon than his peach, but I think that's just because of my experience playing against bizz and the fact that I have much less peach experience

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i want to play nick with peach and i want to play kim's ganon and i want to play andre's climbers/falco.

i guess i'm just crying for the moon.

edit: nevermind. i just played for a minute and couldn't move at all.

just gonna listen to aesop rock and play tetris instead.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
oh well geez

that actually sounds more than a little ****ty

i certainly don't want a bleeding ground for j**s like me

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
In case you guys weren't aware, I do actually read this thread and will infract for future censor dodges. Also, Kenny, none of the words in your latest post are actually censored, so you don't need to do any tricks to post them.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
thanks for the tip, fly. i just did it for good measure.

also, i believe the word "penis" should be filtered due to the extremely high level of misuse among this website's key demographic.

edit: lol. it's cool that people who don't know me at all call me "kenny" on here. makes me feel special.

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
Hey, I saw you in person once. We didn't talk at all, but I recall you offering your body as food to somebody who was hungry. I think that was at R3.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
hmm... i suppose overhearing me offer such an unconventional solution to an average issue permits your use of my first name.

edit: i'm assuming someone said, "i'm hungry" and i said something like, "you can eat me, if you want"

that sounds like something kenny would say.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Aite, UCM tourney tomorrow. There should be a decent amount of players there so I'm still down to go. Let me know if you wanna go and you're in the area. Keith/adaias should let me know too (i'm not 100% if you guys wanna go or not)

Yeah now the children have to completely rely on school to learn their vocabulary. So much for the internet being educational.

I am not going to the UCM tournament.

By the way TLO made over $2400 with his 24 hour stream event. That's pretty good!

Game two Jaedong v. Zero: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=****PbmFGAw&feature=player_embedded

I normally consider ZvZ to be the most boring match-up in brood war, but the set between these two is amazing.

Oh wow, this YOUTUBE LINK IS CENSORED. What are the chances of a censored word to show up in a youtube link? hahaha

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i had three separate dreams all involving the same girl.

does that make me a huge derp slurper?

edit: i think i'm inches away from being one of "those guys"... feels unnatural for me.

i had three separate dreams all involving the same girl.

does that make me a huge derp slurper?

edit: i think i'm inches away from being one of "those guys"... feels unnatural for me.
How many inches would that be?

Well that's more dreams you remember about than all the ones I remember in a year. The ones I tend to remember are about everyday things though so whatever

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i have (remember) a couple dreams each night.

i hear that's a decently high amount.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
In case you guys weren't aware, I do actually read this thread and will infract for future censor dodges. Also, Kenny, none of the words in your latest post are actually censored, so you don't need to do any tricks to post them.
I Know, I just love keeping you on your toes, fly :)

Yeah now the children have to completely rely on school to learn their vocabulary. So much for the internet being educational.

I am not going to the UCM tournament.

By the way TLO made over $2400 with his 24 hour stream event. That's pretty good!

Game two Jaedong v. Zero: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=****PbmFGAw&feature=player_embedded

I normally consider ZvZ to be the most boring match-up in brood war, but the set between these two is amazing.

Oh wow, this YOUTUBE LINK IS CENSORED. What are the chances of a censored word to show up in a youtube link? hahaha
LOL I approve, the link must be censored for questionable content from Jaedong

By the way Andre, tell Roni that she doesn't have to pay me back those $10 she borrowed to pay for the Senior Picnic.

When are we all going to smash again? I am incredibly bored of "summer" already and it hasn't been a week since I got out of school and it's also not summer yet either.

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
yeah lol, good friendlies although i didnt get as many as i would've wanted. i beat bizarro in friendlies, but then have super tourney jitters and play like garbooski in tourney :/

I don't play well when I'm not in the mood to play. I'll play next time.

Hey Keith know anything about laptops? I'm getting one for school mostly though I definitely don't think it would be a problem to get one good enough to just play sc2 on low. I'll probably get a new desktop while I'm at it as well.

I already have a general idea about what parts I should buy from the other time I asked. I'll just look for some better deals. However has there been any shift in best bang for your buck on graphic cards? Otherwise I will get a gtx 460 since those always seem to have some sort of promotion going on

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
yeah i know a bit about laptops. i dont know how much "bang for your buck" factor you're looking for, but i5's are always a safe bet for laptops. the 460's and the 5770's are probably around the region of best bang for your buck right now i'd say as well, with probably 4gb of ram not being too expensive at all.

yeah i know a bit about laptops. i dont know how much "bang for your buck" factor you're looking for, but i5's are always a safe bet for laptops. the 460's and the 5770's are probably around the region of best bang for your buck right now i'd say as well, with probably 4gb of ram not being too expensive at all.
Yeah i5 is too good overall. Well I still have a while to decide what I want anyways.

Top Bottom