• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
Yeah the costs are probably ridiculous at the moment

How crazy is the hardware for it?

**** YEAH I AM DONE WITH ALL AP AND IB EXAMS.

I wish I had something to do in the summer
i read that quad sli gtx 590's might be able to render it at 3-4 fps.... so basically take that into consideration lol

also, other than work, i dont have much planned for the summer if you want to sc2 or smash or whatevs lol.

i read that quad sli gtx 590's might be able to render it at 3-4 fps.... so basically take that into consideration lol

also, other than work, i dont have much planned for the summer if you want to sc2 or smash or whatevs lol.
man that is insane.

I'll probably see if I can show up next week since I still do have one more week of school. We can play smash and sc2. I haven't really played sc2 in forever. I've been practicing mechanics on BW since BW runs smoothly on my computer while sc2 does not.

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
nice lol. i have bw installed on my pc too so you can show me a thing or two in that. im still getting used to my new mechanical keyboard right now too, so hopefully i can learn on it pretty nicely.

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
yeah most are pretty expensive, but the razer black widow (the one i got) is like 70 bucks for the basic one, and garners pretty high reviews for its price. ahhhh its so orgasmic typing on this thing, so i'll just fill in some space with this random text that doesnt even really need to be typed and no one will probably read it, and if they do they will pay very little if no attention at all to it, but it still feels good to my fingers and stuffs, it doesnt really make much difference that a decently funny episode of family guy is on behind me although it does add to the ambience a skoach.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
yeah most are pretty expensive, but the razer black widow (the one i got) is like 70 bucks for the basic one, and garners pretty high reviews for its price. ahhhh its so orgasmic typing on this thing, so i'll just fill in some space with this random text that doesnt even really need to be typed and no one will probably read it, and if they do they will pay very little if no attention at all to it, but it still feels good to my fingers and stuffs, it doesnt really make much difference that a decently funny episode of family guy is on behind me although it does add to the ambience a skoach.
haha must feel pretty good. reminds me of how it feels to get a new car, and then you just drive it for a while because it feels so good.. except i've never had a new car, only hand me downs and off craigs list :)

what kind of switches?

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
Cherry mx blues. really good for typing but not the best for gaming. Still leagues above membrane keyboards though.

:phone:

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
i started rewatching that set and then tlo came back from his break and started the livestream again. damn watching tlo ladder is soooo ****ing entertaining.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Yeah I started rewatching it too after that post kenny. Such a good set (too long to watch the entire thing again though haha)

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i got bored and gave into fatigue.

just shows how desensitized i am to that ****. you'd think i've been doing it for years. lolol

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
yeah lol, i didnt think much of it, and i guess people that frequent this thread are somewhat along the same lines as us.

i got bored and gave into fatigue.

just shows how desensitized i am to that ****. you'd think i've been doing it for years. lolol
Yeah I'm watching it right now. Will edit my post after I finish.

Well I guess I got bored at the 20 minute mark or so. Let's just say I've seen my fair share of mutilated dead human bodies in real life (running across the aftermath of drug cartel misfortunes. I never quite had any background info on any of that though) and probably worse online. I sure as hell wouldn't want to see that in person since you have to deal with other things. The smell of decomposing meat is the worst of all.

One of my dad's friends had one of his calves fall and break a leg and its hip or something. He ended up killing it since it would have been more cost effective to just use whatever possible instead of nursing it back to health. We ended up buying half of it...with everything intact. Let's just say my house smelled worse than **** for about a week. It really wants to make you vomit, I don't know how anyone can adjust to the smells.

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
dang that mvp vs creator set was pretty damn good. mvp wasnt playing at his normal level but maybe thats why it was a good match :D

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
by the way, nick, on tuesday i get off work at 4:30 if you wanted to come over and train a bit for the tourney this weekend, other than wednesday (which i think you said you cant do anything) it's the only day i should be able to do anything at a decent hour.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
it would be more cost effective to sell my body than to nurse it back to health.

So I've been somewhat insomniac lately. I've been sleeping like 2-3 hours even though I try to sleep more than that. Not that I get tired really, but I should be sleeping twice as much.

I might be able to hang out tomorrow @ Keith. However the 2-3 hours I tend to sleep happen to be between 4-7 PM so if I do end up going don't be surprised if I just suddenly pass out

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
also, adaias, sure thing its cool you can come either way i dont mind if you pass out lol... i bought a 4 pack of double shot espresso things at wal mart tonight after work, and i work early shift tomorrow so i might be a bit tired as well, but yeah try to get a ride over with nick. being able to not play the same person the whole time really helps with not getting fatigued and bored as easily.

also, adaias, sure thing its cool you can come either way i dont mind if you pass out lol... i bought a 4 pack of double shot espresso things at wal mart tonight after work, and i work early shift tomorrow so i might be a bit tired as well, but yeah try to get a ride over with nick. being able to not play the same person the whole time really helps with not getting fatigued and bored as easily.
alright. Yeah it'd be nice of Nick could give me a ride to your house.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
So I've been somewhat insomniac lately. I've been sleeping like 2-3 hours even though I try to sleep more than that. Not that I get tired really, but I should be sleeping twice as much.

I might be able to hang out tomorrow @ Keith. However the 2-3 hours I tend to sleep happen to be between 4-7 PM so if I do end up going don't be surprised if I just suddenly pass out
have you been on the computer too much?

there were studies that show artificial light and light in general slow the production of the hormones that regulate sleep

it's why all gamers suffer from insomnia lol :)

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
So.... change of plans keith. Andre, kim, su, and I are all gonna go to kaushiks. Are you fine with heading over there instead? I can pick you up adaias but I'm heading over around 3 so you'd have to be willing to leave then. I can pick you up at any time keith since you live a few blocks away from kaushik anway.

So.... change of plans keith. Andre, kim, su, and I are all gonna go to kaushiks. Are you fine with heading over there instead? I can pick you up adaias but I'm heading over around 3 so you'd have to be willing to leave then. I can pick you up at any time keith since you live a few blocks away from kaushik anway.
Hey I'm up for that!

And Jr, yeah probably. Well I already have to be flexible with my sleeping schedule because of school (and lately because of my IB and AP exams + having to do hw). I kind of cut hours and hours bit by bit and eventually I stopped sleeping altogether. I still nap 2-3 hours a day just to make sure I don't just drop dead without knowing since I do get that sleepy feeling if I don't sleep at all. But with 2-3 hours of sleep I feel like I've slept a good 8 hours. I have no problem with this either. I can watch the GSL every day now :)

I will start sleeping more starting today because I am out of school now.

Also Jr. eating habits also affect when you go to sleep too so it's even "easier" to stay up when my three meals are all spread out throughout the day (night)

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
no question that you'll like it.

the question is for how long? you could get bored in 20 minutes or you could be hooked for days. idk, bro. i really love the idea behind this game, and i think it's gonna be around for a while.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
I pirated it a while ago. (actually my brother did and I just stole it from him lol)

I was interested for a day, then I kinda got bored. I think I'd be a lot more interested if I actually played on a server with other people though, so I might start playing again since I've got nothing but free time.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i only put in like 30 minutes. then i told my roommate to give it a try.

he'd played for like 2 hours. then started playing again a few hours ago and i can still hear him wackin' **** with his pixel axe.

Top Bottom