• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
could you imagine the amount of **** jokes i could make over the span of an entire week?!

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Hey Jason, who's still at UCM? Modesto will be sure to drive over one of these days

I really wanna train for Gen2 now, even though I'm still not sure that I'll have enough cash to enter.

And I am actually out of school now keith lol. I've been out for 2 weeks actually :) . I'm done with work for a few weeks after next week too since the elementary schools are getting out for the summer, so I'll be completely free then.

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
damnit nick, stop holding out on me! <3

but yeah you should hit me up more often since youre out and soon to be even more free.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
hey jason

fiction, little england, and i were talking about you today lol

the conversation was something like

"you pick a high tier character against bizzaroflame, and you're ****** him until he does something retarted like waveland ----> moonwalk ----> jab ----> ftilt ---> fair ----> reverse uair edgeguard, and then you lose"

I need some troll nickname that's still pg 13 for a tournament tomorrow. You guys should help me out.

There's some guy who enters as cyberjizle (wow GET CENSORED) and he purposely loafs around to have the TO yell out his name for his matches

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
man i swear, i dont really have it, but if anyone were ever to give it to me, it'd be t-ara to give me yellow fever <333333333

Facepalm

Smash Cadet
I heard Noshi is going to be here in Merced for summer school and everyone else except 69% cause Noshi used Stone Cold to stunner him back down to 68%

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
hey jason

fiction, little england, and i were talking about you today lol

the conversation was something like

"you pick a high tier character against bizzaroflame, and you're ****** him until he does something retarted like waveland ----> moonwalk ----> jab ----> ftilt ---> fair ----> reverse uair edgeguard, and then you lose"
Nice!!! That's how everyone in my house feels like also, except that it applies to every char lol.

Bizzarro is famous. When did you beat tec0 mang?

Man. Now I gotta to go to merced too.
I beat him last summer. It was an awesome set!!!

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
"my name's jizzarro flamer and i'm SOOO GOOD. i beat this guy and that guy and the other guy... and to make sure you all think i'm humble/modest, i'll say they weren't terrible. they were almost a challenge."

Well Keith wasn't that the worst GSL finals of all time? I say this after every final....they're just that one sided.

I like how nestea beat him with the same strategy every single time. Who needs to scout when you're a nice drink anyways. SC v nestea were the real finals. The last game between those two was arguably the best game I have ever seen in sc2

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
Yeah that was by far the worst gsl finals. They keep getting worse and worse, more anticlimactic than ever. Oh well when theSTC gets out of the military hopefully well see some better matches, I'm stoked for him

:phone:

Yeah that was by far the worst gsl finals. They keep getting worse and worse, more anticlimactic than ever. Oh well when theSTC gets out of the military hopefully well see some better matches, I'm stoked for him

:phone:
or better yet the good players actually play like nestea and don't play standard macro games all the time when you know they are going to try to attempt some poor builds. Nestea knew Inca was a cheesing ****** so he played a very aggressive roach ling style. It's not that hard to realize. Of course it's trickier when actually good players mix in all ins to throw off the other player and it's good to mix in all ins here and there for punishment.

Usually the finals consist of cheesing ****** who got lucky and one good player.

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
idk if i'd really call mc's strats "cheesy" or "all in" necessarilly, i think he's just a stronger early game player and not so strong at late game.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i like not t-ara

actually they are ok

but korean music videos have like.. way too many cuts, it's like i'm having a seizure.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
^^^ maybe not the best idea........ they're going to go over his head, and he won't know why the winner is winning. he'll just think the other guy sucks.

you should have him watch this link. it really helped me out actually when keith showed it to me years ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk7DgqSzXks

Top Bottom