• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
i just do

i guess it's because i played pokemon for the first time in forever and my gurdurr just swept

feels good man

ah 5th gen pokemon I dont even know about. Never played in the 5th gen meta. Maybe it's time for me to come back and bring in some new strategies to the game.

I heard 5th gen is a weather-based game...hmm

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
haha yeah anti meta teams are interesting.

i never really considered using them before, stuff like gen 3 boah and gen 4 torment tran... but they are def good.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Hey keith are you free anytime this week? Are you free today possibly? Lol, me and RJ were wondering if we could stop by today. He's only gonna be around for a few more days.

haha yeah anti meta teams are interesting.

i never really considered using them before, stuff like gen 3 boah and gen 4 torment tran... but they are def good.
You should have seen my version of boah in gen 4. It did everything it shouldn't have been doing. max hp, max sp def and random moves.

Spenser got a taste of the mindgame **** when I played him in some random tournament. I always made him make the suboptimal choices when he clearly should have destroyed me. I think it was his rain dance team against my jank sandstorm team.

I loved torment tran though he only gets one chance to get his **** in but he's usually worth one or two pokemon if it goes through. I loved shuckle but he got really bad after scizor became the number one used pokemon.

ah I miss my good old days in the official server. I'm going to look into gen 5

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
yeah bisharp is garbs LOL

yeah so stupid to ban blaziken. stupid smogon LOL

edit: guys! it's xilopryce's birthday today :) :)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
you know kenny, the only reason the phrase "that ain't" is widely used is much thanks to you and your uploading of the wombo combo

this reminds me of the end of the social network, where the character zuckerberg fell victim to his own system and obsessively tried to add his ex as a friend

I played some 8 player free for all for sc1 today at school. I went three hatch muta -> **** 4 players with harass -> expand like mad -> my own 6 hatch hydra spam -> everyone dead.

I am such an *******, I shouldnt have played against them. I'm a scrub at starcraft, but man it's hard to macro after having over three bases. NOT ENOUGH HATCHERIES AND LARVAE

lol at school? too good!
yeah at school. 8 man free for all. It was on a pretty bad map too hahaha. I spawned on a corner so I didn't get rushed but the people who spawned at the center barely had a handful of units before they got rushed by like three people at once.

Overlords with detection is so good that I almost forgot about it. I ended up losing like 20 overlords in some mass wraith attack though...

It's pretty hilarious to play with that many people at once and half of them didn't even know what to do

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
i wish i could've gotten in on that game

i would've just 4 gate macro'ed and spammed zealots while building a ton of cannons

the ultimate noob strat

also MAN why did you guys not play on the hunters? that is most definitely the classic 8-player map

i wish i could've gotten in on that game

i would've just 4 gate macro'ed and spammed zealots while building a ton of cannons

the ultimate noob strat

also MAN why did you guys not play on the hunters? that is most definitely the classic 8-player map
I can....only macro as zerg in brood war sadly. I don't know, but I have a much harder time playing protoss and terran. Mech terran is so hard to play for me at least. How sad :(

I don't even know the names of the maps in brood war

Top Bottom