• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i don't vote because i have a hard time following any politician's views without getting pissed off.

(also i think voting is only there to help the illusion of freedom) :)

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
Well the individual vote might appear insignificant, but the true value of the freedom, within the scope youre referring to, is the power to rally votes through petitioning and lobbying. You can argue that the president gets elected but through the electoral colleges, but house/senate/districts still depend on indiv votes (unless you believe the results are tampered with after the voting period) and few hundred to a thousand votes actually makes a difference to politicians (especially after how close some of the races last year went)

But yeah, most people in this country (especially people who complain about how things are (not saying youre complaining. you're not.)) are either lazy or content.
So in a sense. . . you're right.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i think ima start doing the catholic thing and always one-issue vote against abortion LOL

the rest is just

too unpredictable

and i dont understand economics

and i like babies

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
kenny u have mad fans

i think

we should have a good player fund for lumpy cpu

maybe brandon would approve

LOL

he is after all... the UPLOADER of the WOMBO COMBO!!

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Even though I'm too lazy to put money in the fund for pro players, I would actually donate if it was for kenny to come back out here lol

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
i'd donate for that for sure
we might even be able to pool enough for a round trip by genesis lol
im down for 10 at least =D

and you never accepted/declined my offer to change the bet, king of shakes.

I'll be willing to play lots of $1 MM with kenny where he doesn't have to put up money. TACO BELL MONEY, I think he bought something from taco bell the one time I MM'ed him for $1

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
good player fund for lumpy cpu. lmfao
i would have to tap pretty hard and not let anyone down.

it would be fun to go back and pretend we all hang out all the time.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i really like fuu's hair...

maybe i'll watch samurai champloo again while i wait for my pc. :)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
kenny we gotta team in melee again to bring back team "I wish my breasts were as big as the giant centipedes invading my vagina"

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
YAYUHZZ

when the sub-par player fund flies me out to a tournament, we'll team. lmfao
i'm such an amazing teammate. i don't understand why i don't have great players asking to team with me all the time. the only answer i can come up with is that they aren't quite great enough to sense my true power.

they're like vegeta strong but the first time they see kid buu they think he's weak 'cause he's small.
-_- vegeta never learns.....

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
YAYUHZZ

when the sub-par player fund flies me out to a tournament, we'll team. lmfao
i'm such an amazing teammate. i don't understand why i don't have great players asking to team with me all the time. the only answer i can come up with is that they aren't quite great enough to sense my true power.

they're like vegeta strong but the first time they see kid buu they think he's weak 'cause he's small.
-_- vegeta never learns.....
this post is the story of my life

i'm such a good teams partner that our opponents felt forced to go double sheik to counterpick kirby/falcon

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
Who wants to team with me? I use the obviously team friendly Marth char so I'm such a good teammate. I win free teams tourneys and don't afraid of anything

:phone:

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i'll only team with spenser if he can take at least 2 stocks off mah fawks an farruko

I'll team with you Keith. I don't know what character I'd use...either fox or puff. With puff there would be a good emphasis on gimping characters though fox is just good with any other character.

We should practice some against some other people or at least computers since....yeah none of us ever play teams. Get those combos going.

Top Bottom